The Stampede adds wide, 9-inch silver racing stripes, exclusive Stampede badging (including a Stampede Edition gas cap), chrome pony spinner caps, chrome exhaust tips and a rear spoiler. Then we took new pictures for you today.

My first appreciation of cars came when my first boss took me for a drive in an old air-cooled Porsche 911 in Sydney. Cool Mustang stuff. car segment: sports cars. Ironically this Mustang's stampede is provided by the base model's 4.0L V6 producing 210 horsepower. Tonight Jeff Holland of Autograph Sign Shoppe added the side stripe and windshield banner. This makes folks close to me a bit nervous.

Four were created so that if anything went wrong during install we'd have a spare. We removed the side ponies last Sunday, 12/17/06. No crap, we promise. If you're looking for something really special and you have want to start your research, this is your place to see a full list of all the rare and limited-edition Mustang models to consider. If it doesn't open properly remember that it is a PDF file which means you need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your system. Please note that this site has no affiliation with the Ford Motor Company. So.. with that in mind, I've got MORE planned for this car!!

I decided to go with a cleaner look. Like in 1967-1968 Ford decided to do some regional specials again with this Stampede Edition and a California Edition (in California) prior to the release of the 2007 Shelby GT 500 and the 2007 California Edition package available on all 2007's regardless of where they are purchased (orginal California Special was only in California). The Stampede gives them the opportunity to own something unique.”. automotive history.

I won't live my life in fear. Here are some preleminary pictures taken tonight. Both are metal, not plastic.

The standard Shaker 500 audio system features a six-disc CD player; a Shaker 1000 audio system is also available. Looks sharp. I feel that Trinity is beginning to blossom into her own full "unique-ness" that is causing heads to turn and a few eyes to stare. It all started with Ford’s “Expanding The Breed” press release where Ford announced the return of the California Special (GT/CS) in 2007 and that press release included information about the Stampede Edition. Required fields are marked *. “Mustang has a long tradition of offering special packages like the Twister and California Special,” said Mark Grueber, Ford marketing strategy manager for the Southwest region at the time.

“Mustang has a long tradition of offering special packages like the Twister and California Special,” says Mark Grueber, Ford marketing strategy manager for the Southwest region.

Carpeted front floor mats carry the unique brushed-chrome “Mustang” badging. Horsepower @ RPM: 0@0 . “A lot of customers are looking for something unique,” says Grueber. 1st Gen. 1st Gen Overview; 1966 Mustang; 1967 Mustang; 1968 Mustang; 2nd Gen

The Interior Upgrade Package adds the unique MyColor™ Instrument Panel Display, offering up to 125 color backgrounds at the touch of a button, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. By then they would be far away from me but yet easier to find by police. Stampede Edition: The 2006 Stampede Edition of the V6 Premium Coupe with the Pony Package (17-inch painted aluminum wheels, grille-mounted fog lamps, and spoiler), chrome exhaust tip, dual over the top silver racing stripes, Pony spinner wheel caps, a Stampede gas cap, and an engraved serial numbered plaque on the dash. The 2006 Stampede Edition Mustang is a Ford factory built regional special.

Your email address will not be published. Nah. The 2006 Stampede Edition Mustang is a Ford factory built regional special. Across the spectrum some of these special edition Mustang we have some duds and some seriously special and unique models. All 500 Stampede Mustangs have been produced and are on their way to one of the roughly 300 Ford dealers in Oklahoma and Texas. This blog documents my Stampede from day one to present. Year: 2006- Make: Ford. Start typing to see results or hit ESC to close, Video: 2006 Ford Mustang From All Sides & Angles, Video: Things You’ll Love About The 2006 Ford Mustang, Video: 2006 Ford Mustang V6 Burnout + Walkaround, Video: 2006 Ford Mustang V6 Full Overview, 1968 NHRA Mustang GT Cobra Jet (135 Series), The Demand for Foxbody Mustangs is Rising (& So Are Their Selling Prices), Video: 1995 Saleen Mustang S351 Supercharged, Video: 1985 Ford Mustang LX 5.0 Coupe Walkaround + Overview. These are the businesses I've purchased products from in the process of modifying my Stampede. The Stampede came with Traction Control and ABS and pleasantly the handling and ride feels very GT-like which shows that the Pony Package was genuinely solid at improving the base Mustang. I'll take more later when we have better light and an opportunity to clean the car again: Why R.E.S.P.E.C.T.? All the Stampedes were created in March of 2006, delivered in April, announced in May and sold in the summer of 2006. The side stripes were designed after the '05 OEM Mustang stripes however instead of MUSTANG they have STAMPEDE. Also, in 2005 Ford released a San Diego Special built on the Sport package. It is very similar to a GT/CS. Only 500 units were built. DFW has its share of car-jacking, theives, and fools, but I can't sit around and sweat the "What If"'s and in turn lose out on what is or what could be. They want to “Texasize” their vehicles. This is the first time I have been able to detail the car since I had back surgery on 11/8/06: Just got the confirmation that my vanity plate was approved. The rake is sharper with a 1 inch drop up front and .25-.50 inch in the back. All three are silver, same as the rally stripes already on the car and the letters are cut out allowing the color underneath to show through. Please note the "Thank You..." in the side bar. 1st Gen. 1st Gen Overview; 1966 Mustang; 1967 Mustang; 1968 Mustang; 2nd Gen 2006 Ford Mustang Stampede Special Edition. Besides, hidden in the car is a device that can tell me where it is anyway and I can shut it down myself within minutes making it inoperable to any thief. Blue Tooth, Trip Tunes, Car Cover... its all here. If there's a chance that they will take your stuff you have two choices - give it up and live or hold on to it and maybe not go home that night. In 2006 three regional specials were released - the California Limited Edition (CE), the Southern California Special (SCS) and the Stampede Edition (Stampede) - all built on the Pony Package. The Interior Upgrade Package includes six-way power seats. Texas and Oklahoma Ford dealers are offering an exclusive Mustang that’s sure to become a collector’s item. Exterior color options included Redfire, Vista Blue, Black or Tungsten Gray. Just washed, no water spots, and sporting the new Mustang emblems as well as the 351 Plates, 6" chrome Stubby antenna, and the honeycomb blackout panel. All Rights Reserved, Introducing the $1000 TopSpeed Student Scholarship. I'd rather hand the keys over to someone who wanted my ride bad enough to threaten my life to get it. The 2006 Stampede Edition was a V6 Premium Coupe with the Pony Package (17-inch painted aluminum wheels, grille-mounted fog lamps, and spoiler), chrome exhaust tip, two 9-inch silver racing stripes, Pony spinner wheel caps, exclusive Stampede badging including a Stampede gas cap, and an engraved serial numbered plaque on the dash. Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display, 2006 Ford Mustang Stampede Special Edition, © Copyright TopSpeed. Copyright 2020 MustangSpecs - All Rights Reserved. They could be ordered with an aic or manual transmission. The Mustang Stampede Edition is a Ford built regional special. Well, we didn't wash Trinity but we did wipe her down with detailer and polish her up. This blog documents my Stampede from day one to present.

I got my 1st choice PNY UP. Well, the install went great so we used a third stripe as a windshield banner.

The CE and SCS Mustangs had brochures while the Stampede did not (although it did have a dealer card (see below). 2006 Ford Mustang Stampede Edition: Ultimate Guide. Notes: Mustang Script is original issue 1968 Mustang Fender Script emblems, 351 plates are original issue 1969 Mustang Hood plates for engine designation.

Its available online from Adobe and its free. The 2006 Mustang Stampede Edition is a Ford built regional special.

Stampede Edition. In 2006 three regional specials were released - the California Limited Edition (CE), the Southern California Special (SCS) and the Stampede Edition (Stampede) - all built on the Pony Package. Get the latest Mustang news, rumors, deals and events each week. The Interior Upgrade Package includes six-way power seats. 500 unit limited regional special for dealerships in Oklahoma and Texas. streets of... 2006 Mustang Accessories - Download Catalog, VIDEO: Ford Mustang GT500 Bold Moves Commercial, Grand Design Mat (Mfgs MDM Trunk-Lid Mat), North Texas Mustang Club on Google Groups. Used here for the number "351" only. This special was only for the dealerships in Oklahoma and Texas and only 500 were built. Carpeted front floor mats carry unique brushed-chrome “Mustang” badging. Also, in 2005 Ford released a San Diego Special built on the Sport package.

All Rights Reserved, � Copyright TopSpeed. Model: Mustang. I’m an enthusiastic car nut who geeks out over muscle cars, supercars, obscure classic race cars, automotive memorabilia and just about anything else car related. The Stampede Edition Mustang V-6 coupe builds on the Pony Package, featuring 17-inch, painted-aluminum wheels and a pony grille with integrated fog lamps.

The chase scene from Bullitt is arguably the greatest chase scene in

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I can't wait for the airbrushed pony to get her next week!!! Ford Mustang Specials. The Stampede has a more aggressive stance than a normal Pony Package Coupe. False security?

Jeff custom cut these based on my suggestions. The King of Cool himself, Steve McQueen rips around the The standard Shaker 500 audio system features a six-disc CD player; a Shaker 1000 audio system is also available. You will find links to their websites and or products on my Modifications List. Your email address will not be published. Only 500 of the special-edition Mustangs will be sold, authenticated with an engraved, numbered plaque. Latest; Oldest; Random

It never really ends does it? Copy and Paste the following link into your browser. Latest. The Interior Upgrade Package was also added and give the Stampede the unique MyColor Instrument Panel Display, offering up to 125 color backgrounds at the touch of a button, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. “We have a special Texas Edition F-150 and Super Duty, and Mustang is such a part of the Texas landscape, we thought it would be a natural fit.”. This regional special was only for the dealerships in Oklahoma and Texas and is identified on the original Ford window sticker and not an add-on sticker as with dealer created packages. I still know to keep the doors locked, keep the music low in areas where you don't want to call too much attention to youreslf, and make sure someone always knows where I'm at. They could be ordered with an aic or manual transmission. “We have a special Texas Edition F-150 and Super Duty, and Mustang is such a part of the Texas landscape, we thought it would be a natural fit.”. body style: coupe.