Ordering by paint kit is a great addition, less thinking involved ;) and I'm sure the results will be as good as they have been in the past.

I will spread the word, concerning your great service.

New 2018 Harley Davidson Color Chart from H-D Motorcycles For more information on 2018 115th Anniversary Dates, Models, rumors, lineup, release date, Price,

I took my time painting it and it looks great! Vivid Black - color code: HAR007, Brilliant Silver Pearl - color code: HAR015, Black Denim - color code: HAR005 are just some of the paint color codes that we offer in jars, pens, spray cans and more.

Let the clearcoat dry overnight, or longer if temperatures are less than 70 degrees F. Rubbing compound will help your Harley-Davidson touch up paint repair become smooth and shiny like the original paint. We sell Harley-Davidson touch up paint pens, Harley-Davidson spray paint and other Harley-Davidson touch up paint products.

Once you are ready to repair your Harley-Davidson with touch up paint, you need to decide which Harley-Davidson paint repair products to order.

Apply rubbing compound to your Harley-Davidson paint with a clean, soft cloth like an old tee shirt, but not wood products like paper towels. Thanks again!

Even this grandma can handle a few chips and scratches with professional tools and instructions. A very close match. (These are anonymous so we cannot respond. Instead of going to the Harley-Davidson collision shop, use touch up paint and save hundreds of dollars on your 2018 Harley-Davidson paint repair. ", "Just wanted to let you know that an order I received for WG2 touch up matched perfectly, unlike the dealer stuff.

Texas Dallas Ft Worth Austin El Paso Huston San Antonio New Mexico Albuquerque Arizona Phoenix Tucson Nevada Las Vegas Carson City California Los Angeles San Diego Oregon Portland Washington Seattle Tacoma Spokane Utah Salt Lake City Colorado Denver South Dakota Sturgis Alabama Mobile Montgomery Birmingham Boston Baltimore Georgia Atlanta Augusta Illinois Chicago Indiana Indianapolis Kentucky Louisville Tennessee Chattanooga Nashville Memphis Knoxville Louisiana Baton Rouge Detroit Minnesota St Paul Minneapolis Mississippi Jackson Missouri St Louis Kansas City New York North Carolina South Greensboro Charlotte Columbia Durham Myrtle Beach Ohio Cleveland Toledo Akron Dayton Cincinnati Columbus Oklahoma City Pennsylvania Pittsburg Philadelphia Harrisburg West Virginia Washington Arlington Manassas Richmond Wisconsin Milwaukee Madison Green Bay, Great Britain London Liverpool Manchester Leeds Rotterdam Amsterdam Bruxelles Rennes Paris Lyon Toulouse Marselle Cannes Barcelona Lisboa Spain France Madrid Sevilla Granada Cordoba Helsinki Stockholm Oslo Stockholm Germany Hamburg Groningen Wilhelmshaven Hannover Munster Dusselforf Koln Frankfurt Berlin Luxembourg Stuttgart Munchen Wien Salzburg Italy Roma Napoli Genova Nice Torino Bologna Palermo Cagliari Budapest Beograd Sofiya Athinai Istanbul, Canada Alberta British Columbia Vancouver Saskatoon Calgary Edmonton Winnipeg Toronto Ottawa Sudbury Kingston Montreal Quebec Sherbrooke Saint John Moncton Halifax Dartmouth Regina Victoria Mount Pearl, Mexico City Argentina Buenos Aires Chile Santiago Brazil Sao Paulo Rio De Janeiro, Florida Jacksonville Ormond Beach Daytona Beach Fort Lauderdale Palm Bay Cocoa Beach Miami Ft Myer Naples Sarasota Bradenton Clearwater Beach St Petersburg Tampa Brandon Plant city Lakeland Largo Tarpon Springs New Port Richey Spring Hill Hudson Brooksville Crystal River Dade City Lake wales Winter Haven Orlando Kissimmee Sanford Leesburg Ocala Gainesville Fort Walton Beach Panama City Beach Destin Manatee River , Seffner, Thonotosassa, St St. Petersburg ", "I can't believe the expediency of your service. ", "Fantastic product!

Remove all traces of rust from your Harley-Davidson with 220 grit sandpaper or a wire brush.

Placing masking tape around your scratched Harley-Davidson paint will help protect the surrounding auto paint. Its name is Black Earth Fade. I took my time painting it and it looks great! Let the Harley-Davidson paint dry for ten to twenty minutes between coats. !

Swipe… (These are anonymous so we cannot respond. For more detailed instructions, including how to use Harley-Davidson spray paint, see our Directions for How To Apply Touch Up Paint. Usually if you let the Harley-Davidson paint dry overnight, it will be dry. We proudly serve guests of Pasco Country from New Port Richey, East Lake, Lake Magdelene, Holiday, Trinity, Keystone, Tarpon Springs, Hudson, Land O Lakes, Cheval, Odessa, Lake Fern, Westchase, Citrus Park, Lutz, Wesley Chapel, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, Oldsmar, Shady Hills, Aripeka, Hernando Beach, Sarasota, Timber Pines, Kissimmee, Spring Hill, Temple Terrace, Tampa, Brooksville, Port Richey, Zephyrhills, Winter Haven, Homosassa, Riverview, throughout the State of Florida and AROUND THE WORLD!

We stock all original Harley Davidson color tones and have all OEM paint formulas / codes for your stock, CVO or Screemin Eagle Harley Davidson. View Profile View Forum Posts View Articles Full Blown G-Machiner Join Date Oct 2009 Location CT. Posts 730.

Make sure the Harley-Davidson touch up paint you applied earlier is dry. 2 oz. West Point ye….

Directions for How To Apply Touch Up Paint. Use circular strokes while applying even pressure to the surface.

Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/tampaharleygroup?sub_confirmation=1, See more at any of our other World Famous Locations in Tampa, Brandon, Panama City Beach or Tallahassee FL. Your Harley-Davidson paint will look great! Thanks", "Excellent as usual! #bikesncustoms, Nice colours. So easy to use and had the products I was looking for including the clear coat", "PAINT RECEIVED AND THE COLOR MATCH IS PERFECT.

Help Center | ©1999-document.write(new Date().getFullYear())2015 PaintScratch.com | Privacy, PaintScratch.com (A Division of Bio Pac, Inc.) - 770 Mays Blvd STE 1 #5288, Incline Village, NV 89450, "Great web site !!! Instead of going to the Harley-Davidson collision shop, use touch up paint and save hundreds of dollars on your 2018 Harley-Davidson paint repair. Color match on the original order was perfect, just wish I had bought enough paint the first time! We sell Harley-Davidson touch up paint pens, Harley-Davidson spray paint and other Harley-Davidson touch up paint products.. Find Your Harley-Davidson Color and Harley-Davidson Paint Code Often, you can call Harley-Davidson and see if they can tell you where to look for your Harley-Davidson color code. Harley-Davidson touch up paint pens are great for small and quick Harley-Davidson paint jobs, while Harley-Davidson spray paint is better for repairing larger areas.

Find Harley-Davidson paint by clicking the year or model. So easy to use and had the products I was looking for including the clear coat", "Easy to find the color I needed. ... Did not find this color on any Harley color chart 06-02-2018 #8.

HotRod47. Place a small quantity of rubbing compound on the area where you applied Harley-Davidson touch up paint. Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

Thanks again! Harley-Davidson basecoat paint bottles work well if you have many Harley-Davidson paint chips to fix. Thanks!". For best Harley-Davidson touch up paint results, let your Harley-Davidson's finish dry for thirty days and then apply a good quality automotive wax.