Coming in third is Tan Hooi Ling who founded Grab in Singapore. (5), Foreign/military failure: The incumbent administration suffers no major failure in foreign or military affairs. For many years, the humble internet cookie has done the heavy lifting in collecting your personal data from online activity. Well that's all I have for now. More posts from the fivethirtyeight community. Which games are you predicting will show up this month? It all depends on the ultimate voter turnout and mail-in ballots. Through the ages, humans have feared uncertainty. I'm begging you, Playstation, give us NieR. This means that by 2028, there could be 15,000 satellites in orbit. Trump saw how Comey reopening the FBI investigation into Hillary changed up that 2016 election, particularly with fence-sitting Bernie supporters in the Rust Belt. Liam Hoofe provides his predictions for … Arizona is a full-fledged electoral battleground in 2020, … Sound fair right?

GOP voters have shrunk the Democrats decades long lead in voter registration by 135000 and 65000 respectively. I got it for £14 and felt like they deserved every penny and more. I'm sure many of you woke up surprised that the Midwest states are starting to look much more blue. GTA San Andreas and crash bandicoot the insane trilogy, This thread has been locked by the moderators of r/PlayStationPlus, More posts from the PlayStationPlus community. There are 3 most accurate prediction models and i combined them with Data gathered from interenet, Note: To avoid data confusion, results from these 3 models are all simplified. Consumer products and markets focusing on solutions for women present areas of significant growth, particularly on a global level. I am pretty sure Trump will win, Otherwise i wouldn't call it a time travel prediction, The election is already over and unlike people living in the UK, Betting an election is illegal in the US. (1), Incumbency: The incumbent party candidate is the sitting president. In July of 2020, the FCC granted approval for Jeff Bezos’s tech empire to launch and operate an internet constellation of 3,236 satellites. Yes of course its Bernie's fault for pointing out that one time that Biden voted for the Iraq War. (0), Contest: There is no serious contest for the incumbent party nomination. At the end of a loooooong campaign, here’s where we stand: Joe Biden is favored to beat President Trump (though Trump still has a 1-in-10 chance); Democrats have a 3-in-4 shot at taking back the Senate; and the House will most likely remain under Democratic control (Democrats might even expand their majority by a few seats). The correct number is 51.

View the high resolution of this infographic by clicking here. August 2020 Prediction Thread.

In the midst of humanity's darkest hour, our savoir Joe Bidden leads us to victory! Telesat Canada Ltd. (BCE, Inc.)/APT Satellite Holdings Ltd. Zhuhai Orbita Control Engineering Co. Ltd.

And if Biden loses PA and FL you can be 99.99% sure he won’t take Arizona or North Carolina for that matter. Any predictions that are changed after it's been added to the above list or not following the above points will not be included. Tweet. With improved technology and commercial partnerships, all signs point to a crowded orbit. With prediction you're already dealing with a variation in expected results. Of course he is first! (Trump is not charismatic but based on Trump voters enthusiasm and compared to Joe Biden he is, 7 ), Challenger charisma: The challenging party candidate is not charismatic or a national hero. I will rephrase.

I don't know if you have been living under a rock, but this year has been a bit crazy. If they had the same number of electoral votes, I would probably say Wisconsin over Pennsylvania, but there are a lot more combinations where PA is the tipping-point state because it's bigger. Still a close call for states that have traditionally voted republican (GA, AZ, NC) representing the rise of suburban areas in those sates. Commercial satellites, however, can serve multiple purposes.

I think Wisconsin is the most likely tipping point state at the moment but could easily be Pennsylvania or Florida. WWE Clash of Champions 2020 Predictions. Click here to see the presidential forecast. Will Democrats pursue a Neoliberal agenda or a Progressive agenda (Yes there are significant differences). So here is our scenario panning out: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-biden-election-map/#CO:0,MI:0,MN:0,NH:0,WI:0,AK:1,AL:1,CA:0,CT:0,DC:0,DE:0,HI:0,ID:1,IL:0,IN:1,KS:1,KY:1,LA:1,MA:0,MD:0,ME:0,MT:1,ND:1,NE:1,NM:0,OK:1,NY:0,OR:0,RI:0,SC:1,SD:1,TN:1,UT:1,VA:0,VT:0,WA:0,WV:1,WY:1,NJ:0,MS:1,MO:1,M1:0,N1:1,N3:1,AR:1,NV:0,FL:1,GA:1,NC:1,TX:1,IA:1,OH:1,AZ:1,PA:1.

Trump squeaks out an electoral college victory. Biden was born in the 40s, and was a politically powerful white dude, yet when the nation's first black president asked for him to play second fiddle, Joe didn't balk or grouse or snipe. It looks like Nate will release the model soon. Straying from the model to make things easier will only increase the margin of error.

Leaked news can be posted separately.

(5), Social unrest: There is no sustained social unrest during the term. https://www.dallasnews.com/news/public-health/2020/07/12/joe-biden-builds-lead-over-donald-trump-in-reliably-red-texas-as-voters-sour-on-handling-of-virus/. Biden only needs a small number of the people who voted for him and Obama to win. It looks unlikely but its going to be close. First, I'd like to point out that the state polls showed that the race was tightening in the swing states closer to election day even when it may not have been nationally. In the electoral college, that's meaningless. That's the million dollar question. Nevada: If there ever was a state where the "keep the county open" message wins you votes its this one. Almost forgot, Latinos voting for Trump is a significant thing. NC is as good of a guess as any. Maine and Nebraska’s congressional districts are shown separately because those states split their Electoral College votes, allotting some to the statewide winner and some to the winner of each district. No Bueno no matter what team you root for. Florida: So this is a state where we will likely know the result on election night because they have a better mail-in ballot system than any other state and mail-in ballots are counted before election day. Republicans don't understand why Trump does better than other republican candidates on the ballot, Republican don't understand why so many people are worried about this virus thing.

(2), Third party: There is no significant third party or independent campaign. Man if Disgaea comes out I'll be so happy! From Brazil to Singapore, we show the global landscape of companies with women at the helm. In the modern era, data and media are the new magic 8-ball. The sample of 100 outcomes below gives you a good idea of the range of scenarios our model thinks is possible.

What a year eh? Norpoth's proven model, called the "Primary Model," uses data from early primary ele #3 Cryptoground . In 2019, 2,300 venture deal rounds included startups with at least one female founder. When the ball dropped to usher in 2019, market sentiment was leaning toward an impending recession. Let’s take a closer look at who operates those satellites and how they apply their technology. Upset wins are surprising but not impossible.

Peng taught economics for five years before co-founding Alibaba with 18 others in 1999. With a Pandemic going on, record levels of mail-in ballots, and early person voting on top of significant shifts in voting demographics; If there was ever a year for the polls to be wrong it would be 2020.

TLDR; 2020 Presidential US Election winner: Donald Trump, ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. Experts are likely happy to take a wait-and-see approach until the Democratic nominee is announced. The late 2010’s were a turbulent time for retail. Government and civil purposes make up 21% of all of Earth’s operational satellites, and military purposes come in at 13%. Don't tell democrats that 5+% pop vote margin and 400+ electoral votes isn't FDR like. Among the newly minted unicorns in 2019 was Airwallex, a company that allows businesses to track cross-border revenues. (6), Incumbent charisma: The incumbent party candidate is charismatic or a national hero. It's actually looking a lot like my "Biden Wins A Close One". Reddit. Welllllll not so fast: https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/im-here-to-remind-you-that-trump-can-still-win/. NieR: Automata and a LOTR game, probably Shadows of Mordor. I know, the media is telling you the polls are tight, but just look around. Qiansheng Exploration Technology Co. Ltd. Will Democrats blame younger, more liberal voters for not supporting the most liberal candidate of all time?! This, coupled with the growing number of female partners at venture capital firms, is bringing a new perspective to tech financing.

In that scenario it may come down to litigation and recounts to decide the election.

What do you think the results will look like? Based on data from Crunchbase, individuals were selected across 102 countries if they were a founder or co-founder of an active company as of May 21, 2020. So much for a "diverse coalition". If Biden wins these two the races the election is over.

Twas the night before the election, when all through the statesNot a reasonable person was stirring, unsure of their fates;After early voting and sending mail ballots with care,In hopes that they might soon catch a breath of fresh air; Hi everyone and welcome to my 2020 election predictions!

And why do you think social media mentions matter? With 358 satellites launched as of April, part of SpaceX’s mission is to boost navigation capabilities and supply the world with space-based internet. Since December 2005, the UCS has compiled data on every operational satellite in Earth’s orbit. Precious Metal Production in the COVID-19 Era, Measuring the Emotional Impact of COVID-19 on the U.S. Population, Mapped: The European CBD Landscape in 2020, Global COVID-19 Containment: Confirmed Cases, Updated Daily, Mainstream EV Adoption: 5 Speedbumps to Overcome, Visualizing the Range of EVs on Major Highway Routes, Charting the Flows of Energy Consumption by Source and Country (1969-2018), Mapped: The World’s Nuclear Reactor Landscape, Connected Workers: How Digital Transformation is Shaping Industry’s Future, How to Avoid Common Mistakes With Mining Stocks (Part 3: Jurisdiction), Understanding How the Air Quality Index Works, Decoding U.S. Election Day in 9 Key Charts, Animated Map: U.S. Presidential Voting History by State (1976-2016), Mapped: The Countries With the Most Military Spending. Remember they are still counting the mail-in votes and that those votes are overwhelmingly for Biden. I don't see how your "models" work when they don't factor in the electoral college. He was a solid team player, and he always acted with integrity and an earnest empathy for the nation. Posted or edited 48 hours before the announcement or a leak. Visualizing All of Earth’s Satellites: Who Owns Our Orbit? Welcome to my 2020 Election Predictions! Did you predict that someone would do this? Except here's the bad news. Yes, we are doing bad news first. This is NOT a politically moderate subreddit! This makes it easy to see why some states are hotly contested and others mostly get ignored.

Note: If 2 out of 3 are true, the incumbent wins, Data are gathered from API of Twitter, Facebook, Google(Reddit included), And Since all social medias are left oriented and prone to right wing censorship and the impact of coronavirus/BLM will likely fade away 4 months from now, By the time election starts, my model could very well be 3 out of 3 for Trump. LOL those were the good old days.

Following Peng is Rebekah Neumann, who has raised $19.5 billion with The We Company.

Lies would mean the polls are inaccurate or does not represent the final results, in this case, it will not, Didn't you learn anything from 2016? In his predictions for 2020, Mr Hamilton-Parker said: “Trump will not be removed from office.