Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I dont know if id deal with this brand any time soon again. Whilst I do mostly want to get the monitor back, I also want to learn and take the opportunity to educate myself. - This product is eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt if you are not satisfied under the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. We want you to be delighted with your purchase, but if you aren’t completely satisfied, you are eligible for a replacement or refund within 90 days of receipt with the Amazon Renewed Guarantee. The monitor arrived with all of the parts necessary to run EXCEPT for a dual-link DVI cable, as others have specified.

Please try your search again later. Back to top. Refurbished monitor is an excellent value, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019. Reviewed in the United States on January 29, 2017. The 1920 x 1080 resolution of this LED monitor delivers excellent detail, making it perfect for advanced 1080p Full HD gaming, multimedia and productivity applications. I set up the GN at 144hz with the correct DVI cable, and the S2 at 60hz. Bought it hoping itd be a good buy but when i plugged it in it had a screen tear in the middle of the screen. Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2018. There was a problem completing your request. Once you see the yellow tint, you can’t unsee it. It looks like you're new here. These 24" LED monitors deliver brighter Full HD 3D to intensify games and completely immerse you. You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.

However, I recently wanted to change back into using the base/stand again, but misplaced where it is. Get the best deals on Acer Computer Monitor Replacement Parts and find everything you'll need to improve your home office setup at eBay.com. This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers. Three new eye-friendly monitors are also announcedEditor’s Summary     Acer launches new high performance, high ECO efficiency ranges of LED wireless and energy-efficiency laser projectors: Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5969, Acer Reveals New LED & Laser Projectors for Entertainment and Business. I know this is a used product but the screen I received was pretty beat up for a monitor. We can also help you troubleshoot technical problems and assist with returns. Budget Gaming Monitor that Packs a Punch! I didn’t notice it till I saw white on both my screens. Amazon Renewed products will be clean and will have minimal to no signs of wear or visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length. Unable to add item to List. Acer XFA240 bmjdpr 24" Gaming G-SYNC Compatible Monitor 1920 x 1080, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time with Height, Pivot, Swivel & Tilt, Black, BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P 24 Inch 144Hz Gaming Monitor | 1080P 1ms | Black eQualizer & Color Vibrance for Competitive Edge, Dell Gaming LED-Lit Monitor 27" Black (D2719HGF), FHD (1920 x 1080) at 144 Hz, 2 ms response time, DP 1.2, HDMI, USB, 2W x 2 speakers, AMD FreeSync, Sceptre E255B-1658A 25" 165Hz 144Hz 1ms AMD FreeSync gaming LED Monitor 2x HDMI 2.0 1x DisplayPort RTS FPS Build-in Speakers, Machine Black, Metallic Black, Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6" Full HD (1920 x 1080) TN 144Hz 1ms Monitor with AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port & 2 x HDMI), Sceptre 24-Inch Curved 144Hz Gaming LED Monitor Edge-Less AMD FreeSync DisplayPort HDMI, Machine Black (C248B-144RN), 24" Curved 75Hz LED Monitor Full HD 1080P HDMI VGA Ports with Speakers, VESA Wall Mount Ready (HDMI Cable Included), MOUNTUP Dual Monitor Mount Stand - Fully Adjustable Monitor Arm with Gas Spring, Monitor Desk Mount for 2 Computer Screens up to 32 Inch Weighting 17.6 lbs, VESA Monitor Mount Supports Vertical Stack, AmazonBasics Premium Single Monitor Stand - Lift Engine Arm Mount, Aluminum, 2-Pack, LORYERGO Monitor Riser Stand - Built with Storage Drawer, 3 Height Adjustable Monitor Stand for Computer, Laptop, Screen, Desktop Stand with Phone & Tablet Holder, LORYERGO Dual Monitor Stand Riser - Adjustable Length and Angle Computer Monitor Stand, 3 Shelf Desktop Storage Organizer Riser for PC, Computer, Laptop, Multifunctional Slot for Tablet, Pen & Phone, MOUNTUP Single Monitor Desk Mount - Gaming Monitor Arm Stand Mount, Adjustable Monitor Mount for 1 LCD Screen Up to 32 Inch with Clamp, Grommet Base, Holds Up to 17.6lbs MU0027, Acer G226HQL 21.5-Inch Screen LED Monitor, ViewSonic XG2405 24 Inch 1080p 1ms 144Hz Frameless IPS Gaming Monitor with FreeSync Premium Eye Care Advanced Ergonomics Mode HDMI and DP for Esports. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Please try again. Maybe not worth it for Word and Excel. An amazing Screen Resolution of 1920 x 1200 will make your viewing experience incomparable. Hi! Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. JetCeazy Member Posts: 1. LaptopScreen.com - Highest quality screens for Acer laptops, tablets. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.

I currently have the Acer GN246HL 24-Inch 3D Gaming Display (114Hz Refresh Rate) and always used a dual monitor stand. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. I have been using this refurbished monitor daily for four months and have found that is has been just as good as new. Really barely ny problems except for the occasional graphics glitch on games like black bars and stuff across screen making the game unplayable. Troubleshooting. The 1 ms short response time eliminates "ghosting", for crisp and perfectly rendered action sequences. Attaching the base was easy and I was up and running in minutes. Kindly visit the following for the support :-. There's a problem loading this menu right now. If the screen replacement is cheap enough for me then I'd use it for the opportunity to try and DIY it. This Review is for the Acer GN246HL (REFURBISHED) I saw the mixed reviews on this monitor and wasnt sure if i should take the risk with some reviews saying it wasn't working or had some sort of dead pixels. Funnily enough he did a video yesterday covering it which is why I'm looking for the spec model and for information regarding the damage to it. Never Compromise with your devices again. I'm not of any help myself, but didn't LTT just publish something regarding this topic? Scratches and chips on the bezel of the screen. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Select the series from the list below. Home of the computer component that you see most, your Monitor. Support Contact Us

Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2017. Amazon Renewed products will be packaged in either original packaging or in a new and clean cardboard box. June 2017 in Monitors. Great at 144Hz gaming. It has been my main monitor for video editing and gaming. From ‘Your Orders’, click on ‘Get Product Support’ or give us a call at 1-800-362-5703. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

Make sure you have a card to drive 144Hz and the right cable, a DVI dual link. Fast & Free shipping on many items! Asus VP249QGR 23.8” Gaming Monitor 144Hz Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS 1ms FreeSync Extreme Low Motion Blur Eye Care DisplayPort HDMI VGA,BLACK, AOC C24G1 24" Curved Frameless Gaming Monitor, FHD 1080p, 1500R VA panel, 1ms 144Hz, FreeSync, Height adjustable, VESA, 3-Year Zero Dead Pixels. Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear. What we sell Laptop & Tablet Screens Screens for iPad Screens for iPhone Tools & Cleaners. Amazon Renewed is your trusted destination for a huge selection of smartphones, computers, video games, power tools, and even more products that work and look like new and are backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee.