Now have had 5 collections¬. If you prefer to order over the phone, you can call our Sales Team direct on 0800 988 5481, Monday to Friday 08:00 until 17:30, and between 08:00 and 12:30 on Saturdays.

Couldn’t ask for more. Excellent professional and timely skip service. Good value and very quick.

Online booking is very easy, drivers and office staff very helpful and skip is removed quickly when finished with. If you have any questions then you can contact our team on 0800 988 5481. I made a mistake on the collection of the skip but after an email conversation with a lady named Michelle, the issue was sorted and the skip collected within the hour. Driver knocked my gate with his truck which bent the gate post, driver came and let me know straight away so they could arrange a repair. Domestic Click & Collect Service. At this website I hope to describe my 22 foot custom, expedition catamaran WILDFLOWER. Collected quickly. Ideal for siting where space is restricted and where there is difficulty with vehicle access. This skip can also be sited where access is restricted. Unit 16 Wilkinson Court, Clywedog Road South. All sorted within a couple of days. Unit 16 Wilkinson Court, Clywedog Road South, If you prefer to order over the phone, call.

On time and good advice for situating skip. **a small supplement is payable for fridges and freezers. Several folks wanted the variants for earlier versions of Painter. The Chester Zoo “Save Our Zoo” campaign has so far raised over £2.7 million from well over 1000 fundraisers, to protect the daily conservation work they undertake in the care and conservation of over 35,000 animals.

When your skip is ready for collection, simply call us, or email enquiries@alansskips.co.uk and we will arrange to have your skip collected. I changed the name to Skip’s Ultimate Thick Paint 18. Thick Paint was introduced in Painter 2018. Our friendly team will be able to guide you through every aspect of the hire and answer any questions you may have. Skip Allan.

You can still donate to the “Save Our Zoo” appeal by visiting the Chester Zoo Just Giving Page here. When your skip is ready for collection, simply call us on 0800 988 5481, use our Live Chat Service or email enquiries@alansskips.co.uk and we will arrange to have your skip collected. Thanks gents. Over 25 years of amazing value, reliability and service.

Alan’s Skip Hire recently visited Chester Zoo to donate £1000 raised with from their “Save The Zoo With Skip Hire”. *Stats independent & directly measured by Google, via the Analytics Live API. “The general public have rallied behind our campaign, with people even forfeiting their discount on a skip to donate £10 direct to the zoo. (30 bin bag capacity), Midi Skip – Our medium sized skip for larger jobs at home or DIY jobs. Diogelwch Cymunedol Y Dwyrain / Com Safety East, While out conducting patrols in the Town centre i noticed the famous Eagles Meadow Christmas tree and decorations are being set up this morning,

Great Value Over 25 years of amazing value, reliability and service.

For information on cookies and how you can disable them visit our Privacy Policy. Pleasant people to deal with on the telephone, prompt and efficient service. Many thanks.”. Need more reasons to choose Alan’s Skip Hire? Inside, the abbreviation WF will … Ordering a skip online is really easy, simply enter your postcode, select the size required and complete your details! Would recommend! Chelsea has also been a great help. ASH Bins For Home – Domestic Waste Collections. What more can I say. Alan,Alan, Alan, Alan, Alan, Ow, Ow, Steve, Steve, Steve...Hey, Hey, Hey... BBC Whether you are renovating your house, clearing out the garage, working in the garden or whatever else you may need a skip or click and collect service for, Alan’s Skip Hire is the only place you need for great prices and a reliable service!