Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Description: DLC/Titanium adjustable zero-gap T-blade (zero-gap tool included) 360 degree exposed T-blade; High-torque brushless Ferrari-designed engine; All metal housing / Knurled barbell grip; Lithium ion battery - 2 hours runtime; Cord/cordless; Dual voltage; Detent hanging hool

Arbeiten mit... Produktinformationen "Babyliss Skeleton Trimmer FX7870GE Gold", Weiterführende Links zu "Babyliss Skeleton Trimmer FX7870GE Gold". Bewertungen werden nach Überprüfung freigeschaltet. I let her edge the back of my neck and she cut me. Since we are an authorized dealer, your purchases are covered by any manufacturer's warranties available.

Your cart will total 159 You need this pair. Sale!

Die mit einem * markierten Felder sind Pflichtfelder. Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 18 customer ratings (18 customer reviews) FX787G BaBylissPRO GOLDFX Outlining Trimmer. Bad product. BaBylissPRO Gold FX Skeleton Exposed T-Blade Outlining Cordless Trimmer FX787G Exposed T-Blade with 360 View This trimmer comes standard with the Ultra-Thin Zero-Gap DLC/Titanium T-Blade (FX707Z). If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Cancel, Tweet Condition: Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. USA retail orders over $50 are shipped for FREE via Standard Shipping. & FREE Shipping on orders $50+ Condition: International postage and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international postage and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International postage paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international postage is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 days money back or replacement, buyer pays return postage, A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is. I will continue to buy here, Tyeece Marshall For additional information, see the Global Shipping Programme, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. ", "Very impressed with my first experience with your company. Submit USA retail orders below $50 are shipped for $6.95 flat rate. New Boxed Babyliss Gold FX FX787G Skeleton Trimmer (DUAL VOLTAGE) $137.04.

Keela P.

$49.00.

Pinterest. 4 out of 4 people found this review useful. I did think they would have a bit more power but my barber suggested that I just get the blade sharpened and they would be far more effective.

item 2 MAINS CHARGER UK PLUG FOR BABYLISS GOLD PRO FX787G TRIMMER 2 - MAINS CHARGER UK PLUG FOR BABYLISS GOLD PRO FX787G TRIMMER. This professional cord/cordless tool features an exposed t-blade with 360 degree views, making this the first of it’s kind!

Product is exactly what I expected.

Other than that they are comfortable to hold in hand and the battery life is great.

Immediate payment of US $154.95 is required.

My clients are always in awe of how my babyliss tools look but even more so by how they cut!

new

But I do kinda like the gold. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Just wished they had different colors.

(verified owner) – September 15, 2020, Leander

Sold by: Thank you. He wants to buy his dad 1 as well! Read more.

$ 159.99.

FX787G BaBylissPRO GOLDFX Outlining Trimmer quantity.

In stock. FX787G BaBylissPRO GOLDFX Outlining Trimmer quantity. Auf Nullspalt einstellbar (Werkzeug zur Nullspalteinstellung beiliegend) und dass ohne die Klinge entfernen zu müssen. FX787G BaBylissPRO GOLDFX Outlining Trimmer. I edged my hair line and my beard with ease. The machine was a work of art. Free shipping . Der Einsatzbereich ist bei den meisten hochwertigen Styling-Produkten sehr eng gestaltet und daher wirken die Produkte nur für einen ganz... Elektrogeräte Elektrogeräte sind heutzutage nicht mehr aus dem heimischen Badezimmer wegzudenken.