I am with Them and Liku (who is fun to pwn with a baseball bat).

Thousands upon thousands of the world's greatest ballers were massacred in a swath of violence and sports bigotry as the game was outlawed worldwide. What an incredible game.

Click here to view our Kickstarter.

QUOTE(lolfighter @ Jan 25 2008, 09:28 AM).

Forum Moderators, NS2 Playtester, Reinforced - Onos, Subnautica Playtester, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F1cOvZ3nS8. It's one of the best games of all time.

This page details one or more prototype versions of Barkley, Shut Up And Jam: Gaiden.. Tales of Game’s Studios Presents Chef Boyardee’s Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa. It's hard to think of another game where, I really need to get around to actually finishing this game @_@. Military cemeteries around the world are packed with brainwashed, dead soldiers who were convinced God was on their side. Shut Up and Jam Gaiden jokes on Space Jam mash up videos are my lifeblood.

You must log in or register to reply here. I can't believe there's a joke game I'm going to play all the way through.

Magical space knights are not real. ", QUOTE(TychoCelchuuu @ Jan 23 2008, 09:40 PM). Still one of my favorite games ever. Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden is a freeware role-playing video game developed by Tales of Game's Studios, jokingly presented as an official sequel to both Barkley Shut Up and Jam! QUOTE(DiscoZombie @ Jan 23 2008, 06:39 PM), tbh, the battle mechanics are a lot more fun than most FF games' mechanics were =d, QUOTE(DiscoZombie @ Jan 23 2008, 04:39 PM), They don't stop being funny when they're explained, and this doesn't need much explaining.

Downloading it right after work.

Thousands upon thousands of the world’s greatest ballers were massacred in a swath of violence and sports bigotry as the game was outlawed worldwide. I hope you found all of the secrets as well. 10/10 game, best Game Over screen of all time. QUOTE(TychoCelchuuu @ Jan 25 2008, 10:32 AM), QUOTE(locallyunscene @ Jan 25 2008, 01:08 PM). I went from "sounds like a good youtube video" to "man I wish this was a game" to "omg this is a game?"

Shame that crowdfunding didn't exist then. One of my all time faves. it's built so, so well. You internet people just can't understand, QUOTE(TychoCelchuuu @ Jan 23 2008, 09:18 PM).

Especially awesome because I love the NBA. Jerks and lesbians are. Oh god, all of a sudden an entirely new and hilarious portion of the universe has opened up before me.

Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden (full title Tales of Game's Presents Chef Boyardee's Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa) is a freeware role-playing video game developed by Tales of Game's Studios, presented as an official sequel to Barkley Shut Up and Jam! I never knew there's going to be a sequel. Flash forward 12 years to the post-cyberpocalyptic ruins of Neo New York, 2053. I hope it's as good as the first one. Ok not really but its the greatest freeware game of all time. It's not an easy balance to achieve, but we do want to make a game that will be both the best competitive game since Starcraft and also one that many people can enjoy casually without being in a clan or an experienced or knowledgeable NS player. Thousands upon thousands of the world’s greatest ballers were massacred in a swath of violence and sports bigotry as the game was outlawed worldwide. Same here.

The reason: the Chaos Dunk, a jam so powerful its mere existence threatens the balance of chaos and order.

After watching the YouTube video and reading this thread I'm going to skip out on this lame ass attempt at comedy. The forums lasted much longer than the original site. Mostly the same as what was released last month with lots…. That's the goal at least! This is legitimately one of my favourite games ever. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwv_2OKxZr8, http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1341390. Went through this game on stream with a few friends in December last year. The Great B-Ball Purge of 2041, a day so painful to some that it is referred to only as the “B-Ballnacht”. And what were the hints? It helps if you played SNES era RPGs and/or Shaq-Fu. The shockwaves of the Chaos Dunk are still felt today.

I've been playing this, and I actually don't hate it... this game is the apex of comedy and video game craftsmanship. 3 songs. Very good interview with the creators of the game at.

It wasn't banned for being a peaceful sport. The reason: the Chaos Dunk, a jam so powerful its mere existence threatens the balance of chaos and order. Except "Meet the Spartans" and its ilk milks every stupid little laugh it gets from cheap shots at pop culture, humor that won't be funny three months from now when it's not "relevant," if it can even be called that right now. Replace "here's some more text!" The Great B-Ball Purge of 2041, a day so painful to some that it is referred to only as the “B-Ballnacht”. New to the slamjam? A Chaos Dunk rocks the island of Manhattan, killing 15 million. I am trying to play this game in fullscreen but the game window is very small in the center of the screen and isn't stretching. Tales of Game s Studios Presents Chef Boyardee s Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa is probably the greatest VidCon ever made. Say what you will about the visuals and audio but the game is legit and the writing is top notch. It'll be just as funny in two years than it is right now.

Not only is it funny as shit, it's a genuinely good RPG.

Hopefully the sequel has DX12 support or else I won't buy it. Chef, Steel, GZ, Hundley, Omega (and many more).... all of them.

Seeing a lot of them come together to make this game was a masterstroke. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. and Space Jam.It features traditional JRPG-styled battles and dungeons.

Incredible game. but there's one thing he didn't thought of: maybe they weren't the chaos emeralds... “I’ve not read it word for word myself,” confessed board member Kathy Martin in an ill-fated attempt to salvage the credibility of the witnesses. Tales of Game’s Studios Presents Chef Boyardee’s Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa . with "Here is another line of unfunny fiction", QUOTE(TychoCelchuuu @ Jan 23 2008, 03:18 PM), QUOTE(lolfighter @ Jan 25 2008, 08:02 AM). JavaScript is disabled. A tale of zaubers, b-balls, and atonement; brave dangers unheard of, face spectacular challenges that even the greatest ballers could not overcome, and maybe… just maybe… redeem basketball once and for all in: Tales of Game’s Studios Presents Chef Boyardee’s Barkley, Shut Up & Jam: Gaiden, Chapter 1 of the Hoopz Barkley SaGa.

Can someone please help me? They did this for free. It doesn't hinge on the flavor of the month joke, it doesn't piggyback on the success or even simply the recognition of passing fads.

My life will never be the same. Ok its not, but its the greatest game to feature Wilford Brimley and Cyborg Vince Carter. It's just so stupid. To this day whenever I think about Barkley immediately being tempted by Incan gold and setting Cu Chulainn free I have to force away a goofy smile.