All through 2018 and beyond, I shall continue to experience a New Dawn in my consecration to God – 2 Timothy 2:19-21, 15. I shall continue to experience a New Dawn in my finances from henceforth – Isaiah 43:18-19/2 Corth. I shall continue to experience a New Dawn in my spiritual understanding all through 2018 and beyond – Isaiah 60:1-3/James 1:22-25, 14. My year of supernatural victory over all the battles in my life has finally come – Isaiah 63:4, 26. Every serpent operating in my family line, I smash your head against the Rock of Ages in the mighty name of Jesus. 22. Download. Every day of my life in 2018, shall be Christmas- Psalm 68:19/Job 36:11, Thank you, Lord Jesus, for unveiling your goodwill as it relates to me for the year 2018 – Luke 2:14/John 10:10. 12.

2018 shall be my year of enviable settlements in all areas of life – 1 Peter 5:10, 43. DAVID OYEDEPO. Every spiritual counterattack against my life and family as a result of this program, backfire in the name of Jesus. In 2018, every dying or dead part of my body shall bounce back to life and shall remain so for life – Exodus 23:25-26/Romans 8:11, 28. It is written: Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm; Any power that touches me for evil shall die in the... 2. God shall be turning me to a celebrity in my endeavours this year – Isaiah 60:22, 50. 11. In 2018, I shall take full delivery of my prophetic New Dawn package with speed – Jer.

In 2018, all the arrows of the wicked against my fruitfulness shall not stand, because I shall be visited with supernatural conception and delivery – Isaiah 8:9-10. Vengeance Towards Continuous Church Growth Intercessory Prayer Guidelines.

In 2018, all the manifestations of hell against my marital settlement shall be brought to naught - Psalm 68:6/Psalm 34:10. All through 2018, my path shall continue to shine more and more in all areas of my life – Proverbs 4:18, 6. – 1 Corth. All through 2018 and beyond, I shall continue to experience a New Dawn in my prayer life – Luke 2:37/Matthew 6:6/17-18, 13. My blessings, come from the four winds and cling to me forever in Jesus’ name. 10. I shall continue to experience a New Dawn in my walk with God al through 2018 and beyond – Isaiah 45:1-3/Luke 14:21, 12. You have entered an incorrect email address!

My New Dawn: 2018 Winners’ Personalized Prophetic Declarations, Bishop David Oyedepo Prophetic Declarations for this week – December 17, 2017, 6 Powerful Prayer Points For Job Breakthrough, Bishop David Oyedepo prophetic declarations for this week – December 3, 2017.

The year 2018 shall be a New Dawn year indeed for all Winners and all our diverse spiritual extensions. Don’t Live By Feelings, Live By FAITH – Walking Under The Sense Of His Grace, Powerful Teaching And Prophetic Blessings To Fight Mesothelioma Cancer. In 2018, all the manifestations of hell against my marital settlement shall be brought to naught – Psalm 68:6/Psalm 34:10, 23. … My New Dawn: 2018 Winners’ Personalized Prophetic Declarations BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THIS WEEK!! Every weapon of death prepared against my life and family this year, backfire in Jesus’ name. I shall continue to experience a New Dawn in my health all through the year 2018 and beyond – Jer. Every pregnancy of untimely death against my life, be aborted in the name of Jesus.

Intercession 1: Father, in the name of Jesus, let there be supernatural restoration for every home under the threat of separation or divorce in the Winners’ family this year: Ezekiel 34:27 Testimonies of Diverse Encounters From the Midst of the Year Prophetic Season .

All through 2018 and beyond, I shall no more be a subject of pity among men , but all men shall continue to envy the good hand of God upon my life- 1 Peter 2:9, 41. In 2018, every appointments with death concerning members of my family and I shall not stand because no one shall be buried in my household this year - Psalm 102:20. Every month of the year 2018 shall deliver its good fruits for me – Rev. Latest . I shall be stepping into my wealthy place on earth this year – Psalm 66:12/Matthew 6:33, 32. All through 2018 and beyond, the plan of the wicked against my advancement in life shall continue to come to naught – Isaiah:54:17/Luke 10:1/17-19, 19. Download. – December 17, 2017 Whatever …, Are you in need of a breakthrough in your job search? All through 2018 and beyond, I shall no longer waste my resources to stay healthy anymore -Jer. In 2018, every appointments with death concerning members of my family and I shall not stand because no one shall be buried in my household this year – Psalm 102:20, 22. The year 2018 shall be a year of joy unspeakable and full of glory for me – 1 Peter 1:8, 45. God’s Promise of Fruitfulness (Part 4) by Pastor Faith Oyedepo, When You Move, Mountains Are Removed! 3. 23. In 2018, all the arrows of the wicked against my fruitfulness shall not stand, because I shall be visited with supernatural conception and delivery – Isaiah 8:9-10, 24. Every conspiracy against my destiny in the heavens, scatter by fire in the name of Jesus. 1Peter 3:15, know what you are doing, why you doing what you are doing. Reasoning, is an asset to any human any day at any time, 1 Corinthians 2:16. As we all know, what we don’t declare, God cannot confirm – Isaiah 44:26/Mark 16:20.

I have been redeemed to live a sickness-free life and so shall it be for me all through 2018 and beyond – Matthew 8:17/2 Corth. DOMINION BOOKSTORES BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO BOOKS David Oyedepo Wikipedia May 11th, 2018 - David O Oyedepo born September 27 1954 is a Nigerian Christian author architect preacher and the founder and presiding bishop of the megachurch Faith Tabernacle in Ota Ogun State Nigeria and Living … 3:18, 4. 16. All through 2018 and beyond, the Lord shall continue to show me the way forward at every point in my journey, 37. I declare desolate the habitation of wicked spirits assigned against my life in Jesus’ name. ... Home Prayer Points By Bishop David Oyedepo. God is turning my mourning into dancing this year and for life – Psalm 30:11, 46. 8. In 2018, the last assault I suffered from the hand of the wicked shall be the last I will ever see in my life – Isaiah 49:24-26, 25. Blood of Jesus, speak abundant life into my destiny in Jesus’ name. 22:1-3 2, 7. All through 2018, there shall be no breakdown of peace in my family – Job 34:29, 20. JUNE 1-7. Every evil foundational plantation in my life, be uprooted now in the name of Jesus. TAGS: prayer points by bishop david oyedepo, bishop david oyedepo prayer points 2017, bishop david oyedepo prayer points 2018, prayers by bishop david oyedepo, bishop david oyedepo prayer points 2016, kingdom advancement prayers points, kingdom advancement prayers points 2017, covenant hour of prayer guidelines, winners intercessory prayer guidelines. 15.

My generation after me shall not suffer any form of shame and reproach anymore – Zeph.3:19-20, 49. Prayer Points Against Limitations January 28, 2018. Every spirit of Pharaoh standing against my freedom, enter into everlasting bondage in the name of Jesus. Thank you LORD for answering my prayers. O LORD, begin to promote me to higher ground in Jesus’ name. But we must believe God and His prophets for their ministries to impart on our lives – 2 Chro.20:20. MFM Daily Devotional 5 November 2020 – Evil Shall Bow! For you to be free in life you must know when to tell the devil ” enough is enough “. Use These Scriptures In Times of Challenges, To Claim Your Victory! All through 2018 and beyond, I shall not have any reason to cast my head down anymore – Psalm 23:6, 48. 23.

Every form of crises in my business and career is over this year – Psalm 1:1-3/Hebrews 11:6, 35. The Prayer Points below are for the Covenant Hour of Prayer for Thursday, 29th November, 2018. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, Kenneth & Gloria Copeland 20 September 2018 – Time to Get Serious, TREM 20 September 2018 Daily Devotional – Your Strength Is Restored. 13.

2018 Winners’ Personalized Prophetic Declarations The prophetic theme for 2018 is My New Dawn. 2018 shall be my year of showers of blessings- Ezek. Every weapon fashioned against my family, backfire in the name of Jesus. 18. 2:9, 8. All through 2018 and beyond, I shall be scaling new heights without stress – Psalm 102:17-22, 42. The windows of heaven shall be opened over my life though the mystery of tithing and shall remain so for life – Malachi 3:10-11/Psalm 37:18-19, 33. By reason of the glory of God upon my life, multitudes shall follow me to worship my God in 2018 – Zech. Prayer Points To Know God’s Will In Marriage, Prayer Points Against Enemies Of Fruitfulness, Prayer Points For Victory With Bible Verses. Whatever has kept me at the “beautiful gate” living a pitiable life is finally over this year – Isaiah 61:7, 47. Impossible doors shall continue to open for me all through this New Dawn year – Rev.3:7, 3. 7. All those having sex with me in the dream, be consumed by the fire of God in Jesus’ name.

All through 2018 and beyond, I shall not suffer anymore setback in my life – Exodus 14:14-15, 38. I possess the gates of my enemies in the name of Jesus. All through 2018, I shall be breaking forth into new realms of Glory this year – 2 Corth. I have compiled 100 enough is enough prayer points to arm you spiritually as you violently take your victory by force. 22. Latest; Featured posts; Most popular; 7 days popular; By review score; Random; Your email address will not be published. 4. O God arise and scatter every reinforcement against my destiny in Jesus’ name. Download. Prayer Points By Bishop David Oyedepo. Prayer Points By Bishop David Oyedepo 1. Powerful teachings by David Oyedepo. 14. Whatever we are ashamed to SAY boldly, we are never going to SEE openly – Mark 8:38/Acts 14:3. Prayer Points On Grace June 10, 2018. Every stubborn entity standing against my marriage, be buried by fire in the name of Jesus. 1:11-12, 9. DAVID O OYEDEPO. Remember every prophetic word leaves us with a responsibility, that us what we must do for His word to come to pass in our lives, because we serve a covenant keeping God- Psalm 89:34/James 1:22-25, As you personalize the prophetic declarations for the year 2018, expect to see a speedy delivery of every prophetic verdict as detailed here, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen, 1.

8:19-22/Psalm 41:11-3, 29. Prayer Points Against Limitations. 34:26/Deut.28:1-13, 34. 21 PROPHETIC PRAYER POINTS FOR MIDNIGHT – BY DR DANIEL. See below: God still sends prophets to his people today – Luke 4:25-27. 23. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 1.

I shall continue to experience a New Dawn in my pursuit after souls all through 2018 and beyond – Daniel 12:3/Proverbs 11:30, 18. Every weapon fashioned against my family, backfire in the name of Jesus. This contains 50 personalized prayer points for every member of the Winners family worldwide. 9. …, BISHOP DAVID OYEDEPO PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THIS WEEK!!! All through 2018 and beyond, no blessings of the Lord shall be reverted in my life anymore – Ecc.

Every spiritual counterattack against my life and family … The Living Faith Church International aka Winners’ Chapel has released her 2018 Winners Personalized Prophetic Declarations for the year. Prophets are God’s confidants on issues relating to His children and the world around us at large – Amos 3:7/Genesis 18:17-19/Genesis 20:7. Every concern in my life shall be turned to New Dawn order of testimonies – Psalm 126:1, 5. 5. 21. All through 2018, every step of mine shall be New Dawn step – Isaiah 48:21, 2. 24. Proclaiming a 7-Day Fast 2020 . You can send in your GOSPEL MUSIC, ARTICLES/MESSAGES to flatimesng@gmail.com, Your email address will not be published. 24. DECLARING MIDST OF THE YEAR TURNAROUND VISITATION 2020. The year 2018 shall be my year of all round rest – 2 Chro.15:12-15, 44.