Choose from a wealth of colors and effects to illuminate your gaming experience. save. In other words, it talks to the computer 1,000 times a second! Some software I've used for gaming hardware in the past was pretty complicated.

The Harpoon mouse comes loaded with an on-board memory. This mouse has a response rate of 1ms/1000Hz. if you play multiplayer games like League of Legends or Battlefield 1. You can reprogram the light to show as a different color for each setting. It comes with all 6 settings already loaded, including a 250 DPI setting for sniping. The HARPOON RGB Mouse is incredibly lightweight at just 85g, so that you can play longer in lasting comfort thanks to a contoured shape and rubber side grips. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Corsair Harpoon Mouse Software. And if you haven't figured it out already, simple is good for me. When you're sniping, you'll probably want a different DPI setting than when you run-and-gun. I've been playing with the Corsair Harpoon RGB gaming mouse for a few days now. Pretty cool if you have two gaming PCs, like a desktop and a laptop. The idea is just what it sounds like -- one click of a button initiates two macros at the same time. Create an in-game advantage with anything from button remaps to complex custom macros. I wanted 800dpi with 6.00 sens in game (Overwatch) so now I don't know if 6.00 sens would be okay with 750dpi, or should I try a lower sens if I can't tweak it. The grips on the side are nice and comfortable. The one stop for anything regarding computer mice!

It's not the most complex gaming mouse in the world, and that's a good thing. CORSAIR recommends using the latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browsers.Please re-open this page in Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.Download the latest version of these browsers: The HARPOON RGB mouse is built to perform, featuring a 6000 DPI optical gaming sensor with advanced tracking for precise control and lightweight, contoured design to support the quickest of movements. The HARPOON RGB mouse is built to perform, featuring a 6000 DPI optical gaming sensor with advanced tracking for precise control and lightweight, contoured design to support the quickest of movements. Close. ARE YOU DOING, NOOB?!" It still took me a few minutes to figure out all of the lighting functions, but it was easier than I expected. Press J to jump to the feed. 2. The top part is made out of a plastic that isn't quite smooth. Unlike when I reviewed the G.Skill Ripjaws MX780, this unboxing was a bit simpler. I went to Georgia Tech, so anything with Red and Black (UGA's colors) are a no-go for me. There are little rubber pads on the bottom of the mouse to help it slide very easily, which is always nice. Note: Corsair provided the writer with a review unit for this article. after the timer runs out. Instead I'd be forced to 750dpi, yet it seems like some people managed to tweak this to exactly 800 or even 900dpi. Let's take a look at how each of those areas functioned and what options they offered. The Corsair has a "sniper mode" that goes all the way down to 250 DPI. Corsair's is much cleaner and simpler to use. Is there a way to do this? I can't have a mouse with a red light like most gaming mice come preloaded with. Really? It offers enough customization to give you the controls you need without making you feel like you're programming a rocket for NASA. The Corsair Harpoon RGB Gaming Mouse 6,000 DPI Optical Sensor is built to perform, featuring a 6000 DPI optical gaming sensor with advanced tracking for precise control and lightweight, contoured design to support the quickest of movements. Totally useless if you want to go 400 DPI, 800 DPI. I didn't want to screw around in an instruction manual the size of my accounting textbook just to start using the mouse. One great example of where this would be useful is in first person shooters (FPS.) 2020 CORSAIR. The DPI switch may be the coolest button on here, depending on what games you play. I use my Razer at 800 and my Corsair at 1000, usually. It's not possible, the sensor only supports steps of 250.This site gives more info about the sensor. The 6,000 DPI optical sensor is built for high-accuracy tracking and is adjustable in 1 DPI resolution steps for complete sensitivity customization. Though it's not yet available for purchase, you'll be able to pick up the mouse on Amazon soon. This is where you actually do what I just talked about. That's it. It's a Harpoon. This button will let you quickly switch back and forth as you run around the map. The closest thing they set is 750. All rights reserved. Posted by 2 years ago. Again, that's enough to give me some options, but not overwhelming. There was simply the mouse itself and some quick start/warranty guides for troubleshooting. Luckily, changing the lighting scheme on the Harpoon mouse was pretty easy.

The only light on the mouse is right where your hand is sitting.

I think that's a good thing though, because it helps you keep a better grip on the mouse as you slide it around in anger after watching your teammate feed the enemy in League of Legends. Where the light really may come in handy is if you'll be switching back and forth between DPI settings. My desk is always a mess, so having one more cord hanging around doesn't help anything. The sensor can be considered low-to-mid-range, yet Corsair's implementation makes sense given the Harpoon RGB's positioning. So after you program it, the settings will stay on there until you change it again in the software -- even if the mouse is plugged in somewhere else. If you're in the market for a low-cost gaming mouse, I recommend the Corsair Harpoon RGB mouse. The box was smaller for one thing, which was a good sign (to me.). I like that you can program different light colors for your DPI settings.