KS American vodka, 1.75 l, $12.99 WHEN WE INQUIRED YESTERDAY WE WERE INFORMED THAT COSTCO WILL NO LONGER CARRY THIS WHISKEY, BUT DIDN’T KNOW WHY. Notes & Description: “patiently crafted and distilled 5 times on the Island of St. Croix from the first pressing of virgin sugar cane grown in rich soil and tropical sunlight”. Note* no box wine either *!

Country of Origin: St. Croix, US Virgin Islands.

Are the prices still valid and do all DC Costcos have same price? Most ,if not all, ABC’s (alcohol and beverage commission, state owned) do not sell on Sunday. Our New Line Of Thanksgiving Merch Is Here! Rich

Deleware, Is there a location and Georgia that sells alcohol at Costco. I found the house brand Irish Whisky to be very, very drinkable. You're right it is rather difficult to determine which warehouse sell alcoholic beverages. Not every cashier knows the law, so be ready to explain your case to a manager. I could keep going... Cookie its Don Julio 1942--not 1949. (Come holiday season, you can bet I’ll be loading up on a case of bubbly to pair with Smoked Salmon and Crème Fraiche Puff Pastry Tartlets and Costco also carries a wide variety of top rated wines (including Champagne) and beers, including their own Kirkland Signature wines & beers, so the next time you need booze for a barbecue, a party, a wedding or even just for the weekend hop in your car and make a trip to Costco. The initial sweet nutty character is followed by a rich creamy taste with a slightly spicy finish”.

I BELIEVE returns on alcoholic purchases would be subject to state laws so that a warehouse that does not sell liquor, like a Virginia warehouse, would not be able to accept returns on liquor because Virginia Costcos are not authorized to sell liquor.

Costco has long been known for selling bulk quantities of high quality foods and other consumables at discount prices.

Probably another reason for cheaper prices, market saturation. While in some cases the pricing is just as competitive, and in others it’s a downright steal, you can’t lose by buying your booze at Costco. Johnny Walker Red Whisky: a 1.75L bottle retails for $49.90 while Costco sells the same bottle for only $28.89.

Washington state gouges LIQUOR customers including those at COSTCO.

Remaining bottles are sealed and in original packaging. Location & Service Hi! It's highly helpful to people like me who live outside the area but visit DC occasionally. You can accept all cookies, or click to review your cookies preference. Welcome to Costco Canada Liquor Kirkland Signature® wine and spirits are highly crafted treasures. Notes & Description: I’ve purchased and really enjoy the Kirkland Canadian Whisky. Great article on fine wine, liquor, and beer for sale at certain Costcos.

Once you read all these perks, you'll never stock up anywhere else. Right now it’s the 2017 vintage going for $9.98/bottle.

Fuel Station Tyre Centre According to winesearcher.com, the average sale price of this tequila is well north of $300. Kirkland Brand Liquors NOT sold in:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP.

Would you Support your Financially Negligent Parents? COVID-19 updates Affiliate Sites: theTravelBeacon, click here for the Costco prices in the US, TONKA MIGHTY MOTORIZED VEHICLE ASSORTMENT, CATERPILLAR MOTORIZED CONSTRUCTION EXPRESS TRAIN, HOT WHEELS MONSTER JAM TRUCKS ASSORTMENT PACK OF TWO, MINECRAFT THE COMPLETE HANDBOOK COLLECYON, KIRKLAND SIGNATURE SUPREME DIAPERS SIZE 6, KIRKLAND SIGNATURE SUPREME DIAPERS SZ 5 PK OF 162, HUGGIES SNUG AND DRY PLUS DIAPERS SIZE 5 PK 280, KIRKLAND SIGNATURE SUPREME DIAPERS SIZE 4 PK OF180, HUGGIES SNUG AND DRY PLUS DIAPERS SIZE 4 PK OF 234, KIRKLAND SIGNATURE SUPREME DIAPERS SIZE 3 PK 210, HUGGIES SNUG DRY PLUS DIAPERS SIZE 3 270 PK, KIRKLAND SIGNATURE SUPREME DIAPERS SIZE 1-2, KIRKLAND SIGNATURE INFANT FORMULA WITH OMEGA, KIRKLAND SIGNATURE BABY FORMULA SENSITIVITY OMEGA POWDER, PLANES FIRE RESCUE TRIFOLD WORLD OF ART AND ACTIVITY, SKYLANDERS TRAP TEAM STARTER PK WII PS3 PS4 XBOX, NUKNUUK SHEEPSKIN SLIPPERS LADIES SIZES 6–10, KIRKLAND SIGNATURE NON-IRON DRESS SHIRT MEN’S, TOMMY HILFIGER BOAT NECK SWEATER LADIES S-XXL, KIRKLAND SIGNATURE FULL ZIP HOODIE LADIES, CANON EOS REBEL T3 12.2 MP DSLR CAMERA BUNDLE, ORECK PROSHIELD NEXT 50 YEARS AIR PURIFIER, PANASONIC 1.2 CU FT NNST661B GENIUS INVERTER MICROWAVE OVEN, PANASONIC 1.2 CU.FT. Member Care Who makes Kirkland Signature beer, wine, and spirits?

The Kirkland is different in flavor from Jamison. Fortunately, for frugal drinkers, that is no longer the case. Because both the state of Maryland and the state of Virginia are unfortunately so called ‘control states,’ Costcos in MD & VA cannot sell hard liquor. Thanks for supplying this :), ©2016 Costco Diva. Nice article. So we make the occasional special trip. Love the Kirkland Irish Cream Liqueur.

I listed everything they had at my store (whiskeys included). The Cosco site has none of that listed. Pinot Grigio from Fruili, Italy is $5.89, the California Pinot Grigio is $7.89, and Prosecco is $6.99 (hello, pretty pitcher of The WA “out the door ” price is OVER $30..pretty well double that of other states ! One of those situations where as soon as I tried it I immediately wished I’d done it alot sooner. Readers' Choice: Argonaut Liquor 5195 Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada, 80002 I can’t speak about Sundays, but they definitely sell it. But just have to say,.. Bravo good sir. Bailey’s Irish Cream: a 1.75L bottle retails for $50.95 while Costco sells the same bottle for $39.99. Recalls & Withdrawals The older Malbec was better - but always a fun adventure tripping through the alcohol aisles at Costco.

Full-bdied with aromas of oak, vanilla and dried fruit.

Hi! Scoop up as many bottles while you can.

❤️Love❤️ Costco's wine selection #wine #igwine #costco #costcowine #redwines #winelover #instawine #ilovewine #vino #duvin #vino #vinotinto, A post shared by Heleninaustin (@heleninaustin) on Jul 28, 2016 at 1:12pm PDT.

I purchased the 1942 a couple years ago in Delaware Costco for $90, Maybe stop spreading the untrue rumor that Grey Goose manufactures Kirkland Vodka since it is in fact just “scuttlebutt on the internet.”. (Check with your local Costco to find out if that’s the case for you.). Thanks for your comment! “Costco has a volume deal with [spirits] companies including Edrington and Diageo,” claims Mike Raymond, owner of Reserve 101, a top whiskey bar …

Patron Silver Tequila: a 1.75L bottle retails for $103.90 while Costco sells the same bottle for $79.99. For years Marylanders & Virginians in the DC Metro Area have suffered, but the opening of the first. There is a Costco in Cabo San Lucas Mexico.

Still being made? It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of … SORRY FOR USING CAPS BUT IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME TO TYPE. I was lucky to catch a break on a 750ml of Jim Beam Black for 18.90 out the door at a discount on a military base but Costco prices is really decent on liquor here in Colorado Springs. And it was excellent.

My local Costco (Livonia) doesn’t sell liquor, and I want to get some of that Cognac . However, I'm adding a disclaimer to the post above about this law as I don't want to encourage people to unknowingly break the law. Thank you for sharing. Nothing.

The Costco price is 23% less than the retail price!

Our Costco also has the lower prices in Greenwood, Indiana! I know Costco has accepted returns on alcohol in DC and Virginia, BUT the laws on alcohol sales and returns vary from state to state. Costco products in the US and Canada. Supplier No Gratuity Policy I am not a lawyer but I have purchased both small quantities for personal use as well as larger quantities for parties & weddings from the DC warehouse and brought it to VA with no issues.

Cookie Settings

We value privacy.

Even the ABC store sale price of $26.95 can’t compete with the Costco sale price of $15.69, which is an even greater savings at 41% less than the retail price! There's a lot of scuttlebutt on the internet about the Kirkland French vodka being made by the same company as Grey Goose, and/or maybe the same water source (though Grey Goose denies this).

Lamb Crostini with Spiced Crème Fraiche and Herbs when we have guests over.).

Member Terms & Conditions We did a blind taste test in our office comparing it to Bailey's and, out of seven people, only one chose the Baileys.

I've been getting conflicting reports lately…, hi thanks for your comment! The Costco Liquor Cabinet: A Costco Alcohol, Wine, Beer, & Spirits Price List .

Vendors & Suppliers If you Google search for “Costco alcohol”, “Costco liquor”, “Costco spirits”, “Costco beer”, “Costco wine”, or the Kirkland Signature word variation of each, the first result is either this page or this page – both being dead blank pages with zero product info. Costco is the largest wine retailer in the U.S. Wine makes up nearly half of the big box store's yearly alcohol sales.

All rights reserved. Bought Kirkland Spice RUM, WOw smells good, I am sure there is a smoother way to palate it, so goes with all the Tequila's, I would love to try all the Drinks but want to know how well it can be enjoyed with mixing what. Things You Should Know Before Buying A Costco Cake, 10 Things You Should Know Before Drinking Mezcal, Things You Should Know Before Going Paleo, 8 Things You Should Know Before Drinking A Corona, 11 Things You Should Know Before You Drink Vodka, 12 Things You Should Know Before Buying A Slow Coo. Location & Service Member Care My local Costco has Kirkland brandy made in France for $46 for a 750 ml bottle.

(All perfect for drinking, of course, but also for making Steak Diane or braising brisket.).

Good luck! Ethics Hotline for Suppliers Since we are from out of town, we will not be able to bring leftovers home.

Great roundup! Sarah Weinberg is the deputy editor at Delish and has covered food, travel, home, and lifestyle for a number of publications, including Food Network Magazine and Country Living. what ever happened to the Kirkland Silver Tequila . The most recent number Costco shared was $1.69 billion in 2016 wine sales, which placed it as the country's largest wine seller.

If you search for the Washington DC warehouse under specialty departments it lists "fine wines and liquor" but when I searched for other warehouses that I KNOW from experience sell liquor "liquor" was not listed. Find a Warehouse OMG.

KS Canadian, 1.75, $18.99 Costco’s got the goods when it comes to boozy bargains. Check out these price comparisons of some name brand spirits: on the left side of each photo is the retail price in a Northern VA ABC store and on the right side is the Costco price in the Washington DC warehouse for the exact same size bottle. Bombay Sapphire Gin 24.99Belvedere Vodka 45.99Malibu Caribbean Rum 17.49Knob Creek Kentucky Bourbon 54.99Kahlua Coffee Liqueur 28.99Bailey’s Irish Cream 37.99Grey Goose Vodka 43.99Beefeater Gin 17.99Johnny Walker Red Whisky 28.99Patron Silver Tequila 79.99.