But I was wondering if anyone had it.

100% Upvoted. There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. 1. 1 comment. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns. Cruis'n Blast uses a simplified control system, with only an acceleration pedal, Blast button, and wheel. You can search for 01: Games Media, Game » This is the Europe version of the game and can be played using any of the N64 emulators available on our website. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MobyGames™ Copyright © 1999-2020 (USA) is not part of the link. This game has been selected by 1,294 players, who appreciated this game have given 4,2 star rating. 1. This game was categorized as Action on our website.

save hide report. Join our Discord to chat with fellow friendly gamers and our knowledgeable contributors!

Request. consists of 1 releases. It is pitch black. I know it's pretty recent. Cruis'n Blast is a racing game that has players competing in point to point races. There is no trivia on file for this game. I know it's pretty recent. There are no Arcade user screenshots for this game. Download Cruis'n ROM for Nintendo Wii(Wii ISOs) and Play Cruis'n Video Game on your PC, Mac, Android or iOS device! Upon starting a race the player can choose to boost a car's engine, handling, paint, or add an additional Blast. opponents or with up to 8 machines linked together. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Terms of Use. Celebrating FAHM with Fam! You can navigate through the spreadsheet by clicking the tabs at the top of the page.

There are no critic reviews for this game.

Log in or … r/Roms. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.". User account menu. Blue Flame Labs. Cruis’n Blast Motion Racing Car Arcade Game machine is an interactive motion platform racing car game machine, appears with extremely cool flashing light effects, equipped with a camera to capture the player photos; features with five tracks for option, like racing on real locations, with platform vibration and nitrogen acceleration function, amazing and attracts for every player. This game is Racing genre game. But I was wondering if anyone had it. Cruis'n ISO file is available in the USA version at our library. The game features a 43" HD LED 1080p TV, with an NVIDIA GTX 750 Ti graphics card. Cruis’n Blast, developed by the crack Raw Thrills studio team, takes Cruis’n into the new millennium as players zoom 200 mph through the bustle of London, blast through the exotic wonders of Madagascar, celebrate Carnival in Rio, amaze to the hi tech splendor of Singapore, and drive an earth-shaking thriller through Death Valley. Privacy Policy. Cruis'n Blast is a racing game that has players competing in point to point races. The game features five courses and can be raced against A.I.