Then, place your container with the milk underneath the wand, turn the steam dial, and steam or froth your milk. I teamed it up with an inexpensive Capresso conical burr grinder.

The plastic spoon/tamper combo that it comes with is 50.2mm. Correctly sized, an espresso tamper should be slightly smaller than the inside diameter of your espresso machine filter basket, so you can evenly compact the ground coffee without the tamper binding.

This is where the descaling process ends.

51mm would not make it down to the ledge below the rim (at the top rim is maybe 51mm, but the ledge below it, where you need to tamp down to, is less than 51mm). I bought and returned one years ago, so this time when my old machine finally died I bought this model. Unfortunately, it is plagued with issues that make it not worth the price. Therefore, on the De’Longhi ECP3630 you can make one or two cups of coffee at the same time. :)), We hope we get to hear your thoughts on the Breville Cafe Roma as well!! However, one very important thing about the ECP3630 is that its design makes the machine very compact. Whatever your preference, single or double espresso, cappuccinos, or lattes, the De’Longhi ECP3630 15 Bar Pump Espresso Machine ensures barista quality results at home so you can enjoy your favorite coffee house beverages at home. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This machine has a nice-looking housing that is somewhat similar to the one of the De’Longhi EC702. Then, place the basket inside the portafilter. The manufacturer commented on the review below, The manufacturer commented on this review, Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2018. I purchased the Delonghi ECP3630 thinking it was a higher end machine due to the price point. 1) The portafilter is tight to fit to start; the action will smooth out after a few dozen times. Repeat this process until you’ve rinsed the brew system of the machine with two water tanks of water.

I am thoroughly pleased at this point with our purchase. :)) ☕. The espresso will be not as creamy as the espresso made by a high-end coffee machine, and the milk foam might sometimes be watery. The coffee is hot, the steamed milk is hot as well, but the product is not creamy, like you said. 6: Wait for 15 minutes and then repeat the last four steps until there’s no more water in the water tank of the machine.

Page 2 WELCOME Introducing the exclusive world of espresso through the global leaders, De’Longhi.

To do this, just refill the water tank, wait for the OK light to go green, place the empty container for the water on the drip tray, turn the main dial to the COFFEE/HOT WATER position, and let the water exit through the boiler outlet. 50mm tamper is perfect. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2020. You’re welcome to comment on here anytime you want. Got it Monday night and did the obligatory running of water through to clear it out.

Try using less coffee next time. Normal. Another good feature that the ECP3630 offers you is the self-priming technology. Customer satisfaction is very important to us and this is certainly not the level of excellence we strive to offer. Water was not just leaking, it was flowing from the plastic seams under the control panel as if something isn't connected between the reservoir and the diffuser because water was coming from everywhere BUT the diffuser. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Furthermore, the ECP3630 is able to keep an optimal temperature for a long time, and this feature allows you to prepare multiple coffees without having to wait for the machine to heat up.