That is just my gamble/play. How many of you can draw and fire two, hitting both, with your carry gun and ammunition in well under a second and consider it slow? If they ever decide to offer their extra barrels with a similar ‘finish’ for a similar cost savings, they might sell a whole lot more of them. The Bond Arms Derringers have a huge following in the cowboy action shooting world, and now probably even more since one was featured in the newest John Wick movie. Capable of chambering both .45 rounds and .410 shotshell, the Bond Arms Rowdy 45/410 Derringer Pistol offers easy concealability and safer, more reliable operation. The difference was about $200 on the MSRP, a huge savings on the cost of most of their guns. Congrats to Bond Arms for building a quality firearm someone somewhere wants. A patented rebounding hammer on this 45/410 pistol resets the hammer in a blocked position to offer safer reloading. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. | The response has been what’ you’d expect. © 2019 Hinterland Outfitters, Inc. All rights reserved. If I often bought $400-$600 range toys just for fun I’d probably have one. Subscribe now to get the latest news on guns, gear, gun rights, and personal defense delivered straight to your inbox daily! 410|45 Derringers & Revolvers For Sale - Hinterland Outfitters The cartridge rim required for that operation simply doesn’t exist on the 9mm or other traditional semi-auto cartridges, so these will need to be removed entirely by hand. Four years ago I got to review a … https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gun-review-bond-arms-bullpup-9mm/. As a BUG and pocket gun I am very happy with it.

Overall * * * * * I think they look better with the trigger guards, and they can be a bit more controllable with the heavier recoiling models with the guard installed. Style and Appearance * * * * ), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (flint), Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Pistols (perc), United States Patent Firearms Revolvers/Pistols, Century Arms International (CAI) - Shotguns, BOND ARMS CENTURY 2000 45COLT/410G STAINLESS DERRINGER NEW, BOND ARMS SNAKE SLAYER 410G/45COLT STAINLESS DERRINGER NEW, American Derringer M-4 45LC 410 3Inch $ 499.00, BOND ARMS SNAKE SLAYER IV 410G/45COLT STAINLESS DERRINGER NEW. Maybe not.

Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Flintlock Misc, Antique (Pre-1899) Rifles - Matchlock/Wheellock Misc, Century Arms International (CAI) - Rifles, Muzzleloading Modern & Replica Rifles (perc), Winchester Rifles - Modern Bolt/Auto/Single, Winchester Rifles - Pre-1899 Bolt/Single Shot, Century Arms International (CAI) - Pistols, Colt Automatic Pistols (.25, .32, & .380 cal), Colt Single Action Revolvers - Modern (22 Cal.

410+derringer || 5 || mc miss || Err: Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference. Barrel Length:2.5″ Barrel Length : 3″ Using the 3″ .45 Colt barrel, 3″ five-round groups seated off bags were easily doable at a 7-yard distance. The underdog if you will, the Modern Derringer. Searching for your Local Dealer Results. Derringer guns of today are made by trusted brands such as Bond Arms and Cobra Firearms, and are available in 22 WMR, 22LR, 357 Magnum, 38 Special, 410 Bore, 45ACP, 45 Colt, and 9mm in Black, … While every effort is made to include accurate and correct images, descriptions and pricing for all products, inadvertent errors may occur. 45 LC/410 Bore, 7.5", Single Action, Stainless Steel Frame, Bisley Laminate G... Magnum Research BFR (Bisley Grips) Revolver | BFR45LC-410B.

I joined this site because of its topics and information flow. I’ve enjoyed every single one of them. The Bond Arms Rowdy 45/410 Derringer Pistol is a compact handgun that works best with smooth-lined holsters. I would buy one in .45 colt if it was available in CA.

There aren’t many good ways to automate it.

For this application, the finish is just fine. Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV 2 RD 45 Colt 4.25" Derringer, Bond Arms Roughneck 2 RD 45 ACP 2.5" Derringer, Bond Arms Grizzly Bear 2 RD 45 Colt/410 Bore 3" Derringer With Holster, Cobra CB38 Nickel 2.75" Derringer 38 Special, Cobra CB38 Chrome 2.75" Derringer 38 Special, Cobra C22m Nickel 2.4" Derringer 22 WMR Rosewood Grips, Bond Arms Old Glory American Flag Cerakote 3.5" Derringer 410 Bore 45 Colt, Bond Arms Texas Defender 3" Derringer 22 WMR, Bond Arms Texas Defender 3" Derringer 45 ACP, Bond Arms Texas Defender 3" Derringer 357 Magnum 38 Special, Bond Arms Texas Defender 3" Derringer 410 Bore 2.5" 45 Colt, Bond Arms Snake Slayer 4.25" Derringer 357 Magnum 38 Special, Bond Arms Snake Slayer IV 4.25" Derringer 357 Magnum 38 Special, Bond Arms Snake Slayer 3.5" Derringer 410 Bore 3" 45 Colt, Bond Arms Ranger II 4.25" Derringer 357 Magnum 38 Special, Bond Arms Ranger II 4.25" Derringer 410 Bore 3" 45 Colt. Bond Arms BAPB Papa Bear 45 Colt/410 Pistol Single 45 Colt (LC) OUT OF STOCK (5) They’re exceptional builds, a great value, and tons of fun to shoot and own. Having owned TWO JUDGES and the S&W Governor in 410/45 Colt and experienced the fairly stout if not brutal recoil, I never wanted to use the stack barrel versions.