i bought a foor pedal from harbor freight and really like it. × Keep track of the models you own in your profile. Any ideas? In other words, insert a small metal wedge and hammer it in just far enough to wedge the rocker assy open a bit further.

Ultimate DeWalt Scroll Saw Maintenance & Repair Guide: 1.5 years! The stand allows you to keep your saw off your workbench, freeing up space. Give it one turn clockwise, reinstall the cam and try it before putting the switch back on. You really shouldn't have to crank the DeWalt tension lever all the way to 5 to get enough tension, especially on a new saw. Hmm...then I may have a problem.   You cannot paste images directly. Ask our experts a question about this part and we will respond as soon as we can. If you still can't get sufficient tension. I made a video of installing the new Pegas chuck heads for my DeWalt dw788 saw back in April. It certainly sounds like a faulty Short sleeve # 286294-00 and/or con rod assembly # 286280-00, you should check for signs of damage, and replace it if needed. This video outlines the basics of power tool and appliance electrical diagnosis. https://www.manualslib.com/products/Dewalt-Dw788-198823.html, Discussion for the DeWALT DW788 TYPE 1 Scroll Saw. Choose a symptom to view parts that fix it. The following are trademarks for one or more DEWALT power tools, accessories, anchors and concrete adhesives: The yellow and black color scheme; the “D”-shaped air intake grill; the array of pyramids on the handgrip; the kit box configuration; and the array of lozenge-shaped humps on the surface of the tool. Convenient placement on the liftable arm of the dust blower, power switch, and saw adjustments on the front of the upper arm provide for easy adjustment. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property.   Pasted as rich text. It is a versatile saw and can be used for different kinds of projects. If this is a new saw, you could consider returning it.

Its flexible dust blower keep things clean which increases the effectiveness of the work. +1-888-873-3829. The tool-free blade clamp allows for quick and easy blade changes. I never check where my tension is set. Works perfectly for BOTTOM and TOP feeding scrollers. Questions or need help ordering?

You can look it up but basically you remove the know and under it you just rotate this thing and out the know back on. Sign up to receive the latest info on new DEWALT products, special offers and more. My vertical rocker assembly broke. If I don't do that the tension lever does need to go higher. 1800 Tool Repair can provide you with the essential parts to get your tools … Dewalt Scroll Saw DW788 Stand. © 2020 Transform SR Brands LLC. www.scrollsaws.com         Look at the left column and you will see DeWalt. This Set includes lower and upper blade clamps compatible with the Dewalt DW788-20 inch scroll saw, and the Delta 40-694-20 inch scroll saw. I have been using a DW 788 for a few years. I recently switched from the "entry-level" Craftsman to the DW788. Though, I would recommend buying separate blades for better cutting. do I need to replace the PC board to fix the speed control?? By

Shop by parts or model. I just bought a Dewalt and I love the scroll saw. DEWALT products are known for being strong, reliable and dependable. I tension mine no more than 3.5. Congrats! • Partshop Message. hi dego328, Yes what you have is a bad speed control.They will do all sorts of wonky things when the go bad.Hope that helps.

The control knob does not seem to control the speed, and the saw goes at different speeds by itself, Anybody know what the problem is? Usually 2.5-3.0. Hello Jim, thank you for your inquiry. Chat (offline) Sears Parts Direct… For your convenience, we also have attached the link to your manual with repair instruction. DeWalt DW788 Type 1 Saw Spare Parts - Part Shop Direct. DeWalt DW788 TYPE 1 scroll saw parts - manufacturer-approved parts for a proper fit every time! Join our email list for updates and offers. Is there a trick to getting these two parts to come together? Discussion is closed. This design features a tapered catch that slides under the existing plastic housing by the speed control. The following are trademarks for one or more DEWALT power tools, accessories, anchors and concrete adhesives: The yellow and black color scheme; the “D”-shaped air intake grill; the array of pyramids on the handgrip; the kit box configuration; and the array of lozenge-shaped humps on the surface of the tool.