2013 Elddis Avante 462 (badged as Magnum GT). The transverse-island-bed Elddis Affinity 554 is the sole new layout for the 2015 line-up. Please do not misunderstand I have made these imp.to make this lovely van better for us and have enjoyed every minute of it. It's now been a Year and having been out quite a few outings in the van, noticed and I have reported to my Elddis supplier that the caravan has now gained cracks in the Bulkhead. We're still able to use the van but coming home today - the front locker door is coming out of the continuous hinge! On return Elddis agreed to replace the locker door under warranty. After seeing what felt like every caravan on the market as soon as we sat in the Elddis we immediately new it was the one for us. The UK’s largest outdoor motorhome & campervan show, Ratings and Reviews Powered by TripAdvisor. £100 excess. In 2001 a nest platform was built overlooking Bassenthwaite Lake, which is a National Nature Reserve. Elddis Affinity 554 (Caravan): 4 out of 5 stars on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. The 2015 Elddis Affinity 554, with a transversed-bed layout, has a lot of competition. Petemate Well, the Explorer Group feels certain that this model will be a big seller in 2015 and from what we’ve seen, we think their confidence is justified.

next trip can only get better. The caravan is under warranty, she is going in 8. I do hope that this will be your only problem with your caravan. Hide message.   Your link has been automatically embedded. 2 sheves below kitch.sink. my haveto seek further assistanceLindsay. Discover the full collection of Elddis caravans for sale here at Robinsons Caravans & choose from the Elddis Avante, Elddis Affinity & Elddis Crusader models available in 2 Berth, 4 Berth & 6 Berth caravans. The authorised reporters did the job but noticed hairline cracks running along the length of the hinge. Finance options available, find out more here. The 3 lights in my affinity 554 when turned on are very dim why would this happen? So far I have been lucky with mine.

Caravanners over 30 years old, claim free for 3 years and a member of a caravanning club. Hi Garycjames, New to Caravan talk.

They replaced it with a thicker panel and it was OK after,  but after having every skylight leaking, we kept it for four years, and know own a German Knaus caravan. For sale, an Elddis Affinity 554 2015 caravan in excellent condition, full service history, last service on 10/ 03/ 2020 when it had 2 new tyres. This is a four-berth with a transverse island bed, plus the front lounge can be made into a double bed. The locker and cupboard doors in the kitchen of the Elddis Affinity 554 have push-botton catches and lack the cream strips used in the lounge, to differentiate the galley from the front, observe the Practical Caravan review team. Listing monitored by Elddis representatives. can you please advice me.is affinity 554 off road van or not? Fixed under warranty after a fight but, touch wood all ok!! It clearly states this in all the information on the Eliterv web site. I have a 2015 Elddis Affinity 554.What is the ideal tow ball height for this combination? Does anyone know what happened between 2015 and 2016 such the problem is now fixed? They are fitted with shock absorbers, a stabiliser, ATC trailer control and Secure wheel lock receivers. The bird after which the new range was named is the fourth rarest bird of prey in Britain. Why do you think it is out of warranty as it is still covered under the Sale of Goods Act until 2019? Came across your comment on Elddis Affinity 554 2016 for cracking and other problems? Started 1 hour ago, By So the panel has cracked again and it's now out of warranty. I keep checking, after what other owners. pump ran. The only way to proceed was to jam it in with two bits of wood from a hedge using the front grab handles as support. With reading further comments from members to your question, I will also be looking out for further cracking?? These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Elddis makes the most of your water container with a top-spec Ecocamel Orbit showerhead. If major short I would contact a good caravan electrician unless obvious broken wire or disconection.

it has Alde central heating which is very nice and effective. We use cookies to improve your experience of this website by remembering your usage preferences, collecting statistics, and targeting relevant content. then connected spare, Hi Gazza don't know if u received my reply. Started 23 minutes ago, By Started 20 hours ago, Copyright Alphaquad Ltd Update my browser now, Practical Caravan's reviewers like what they see in their first look at the Elddis Affinity 554, an island-bed van unveiled for the 2015 mid-market range. Sadly yes. no power going to the water pump pump is ok as I connected it toa 12v battery fuse is oklindsay, Hi Lindsay k , I have not had this problem yet however,should it happen 1] check pump fuse located in locker beneath RH front seat. England and Wales company registration number 2008885.

Follow us or alternatively, you can register with our online community Club Together, Address: Caravan and Motorhome Club, East Grinstead House, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 1UA. Behind the sliding door of the narrow washroom in the Elddis Affinity 554, you’ll find the Alde system’s small heated towel rail and a large shower cubicle with a bi-fold door – both of which come in for praise in Practical Caravan’s review. My 2015 Affinity going in next week for new back panel but Elddis accepted it as a warranty claim with no problem. Hi Gazza thanks for your response checked fuse first. might even remove left side rocker & test. It's a good one. It's a 2015 model.

Hello GazzaGreat choice the Affinity 554 is one of our best sellers. Trini replied on 10/10/2016 13:41.

A week later a large split appeared from under the centre window down to the top of the locker opening. Similar opinion? Will be contacting Elddis on Monday! In 2013, Practical Caravan’s reviewers chose the fixed-double-bed 540 as their Tourer of the Year.

Yorkshire’s biggest motorhome and campervan show returns to Harrogate, with hundreds of new and used models and accessories. then connected spare, Hi Gazza don't know if u received my reply.   Pasted as rich text. I Would suggest keep up with your servicing and within the Elddis Warranty terms to meet the unfortunate happening. Their number is 07 5593 6140.

Purchased November 2016 from new. decoder shelf to right of main door. The spec includes Alde 3020 programmable central heating, an alarm system with leg sensors, and external satellite, mains and gas points. Elddis Affinity 554: 6 questions on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Yet another reason why I am changing to another manufacturer. Don't worry about any drain on the battery while the van is connected as the draw is so minuscule it will not affect the charge in the battery. Elddis have supplied a new front but the reporters have rejected it as it's of poor quality! Love the van ...it is different from my other previous vans...happy Elddis vanning Folks !!!! In my opinion electrical problems unless very obvious are not worth risking your van for. Fixed-bed fans will be tempted by the 554, and all buyers are likely to appreciate the new sunroof. Member. By continuing to use our website you acknowledge that you are happy to receive all cookies. Compass Kensington 540. Kia KX 3 auto / Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril and Swift Challenger 570 (2010 model Not towed - used as a static). Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for up-to-the-minute news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers. A cracked panel must let in water so ergo they should not have this restriction. Back to Elddis who have authorised a complete replacement of the front panel.

18 to have a complete New Front. a whiteknuccle trip. Still, it’s the most heavily revised Elddis for 2015 – including the ‘Sky-Scape’ sunroof, which is lifted from its cousin, the Compass Rallye. Chrome-edged cream bands on the cupboards and chrome handles give a luxury feel. A huge ventilated storage area in the base of the bed is accessible from outside and usefully near the axle line, which allows you to keep heavier items there. See the Best Caravans in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. One thing though, after lots of experimentation I have found that loading the van with most weight on or forward of the axle is best. next trip can only get better. When the cracked rear panel was replaced the underlying problem was supposedly fixed by changing the profile of the wooden structure beneath the panel, and the panel design was changed (identifiable by different rear lights).

By Hi fellow ELDDIS vanners ! At 4ft 6in wide, it feels pretty generous, and you won’t notice the extension piece beneath your pillow. At the time Elddis did repair these. They have since stopped selling new caravans. All Elddis caravans can be taken onto graded, unsealed roads. The microwave sits chest-high between a cupboard and the sideboard. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! The locker and cupboard doors in the kitchen of the Elddis Affinity 554 have push-botton catches and lack the cream strips used in the lounge, to differentiate the galley from the front, observe the Practical Caravan review team. Ospreys also have an external outlet for the blown-air heating system, to direct warmed air into your awning, and a light inside the gas bottle locker where there’s also an automatic gas cylinder changeover system. might even remove left side rocker & test. From long weekend camping trips to living on the road, caravans let us explore the great outdoors in comfort and style. Some improvements I have made : 1]gas bottle restraints not good...inc.strap size...made brackets and wing nuts bolted to boot floor 2]inst.grab handle left main door.3]inst.