Yep in June, I get an e-mail Hart Williams Facebook Agent saying I won a $500,000. Funny thing almost every photo they sent me was from the NY lottery or photos from FedEx. Here are some Health…, Beware of a Wells Fargo message scam that comes with a link attached. She asks you to pay the amount in the form of iTunes cards, see the screenshots below. Musician/band. The email will seem to be genuine, but they aren’t. I wanted action… NOW!! Has anyone else seen this? Lol are u kidding me. Whether they are Steam gift card scams…, SBA loan scams alert! Your Ticket number is 00545 188 564756. He is willing to help me pay the rest of the tax amount which is $4,000:-. I have been cheated once for 3,000£ when I was doing research in Oxford University so I am extra careful. Videos, Photos, I copied and saved Hangout Transcripts. I even send backlinks to her about these scams and she claims Zuckerberg put these up to educate people about scams. Here is some good news. Fortunately, I have not parted with any money. Let’s take a look, it’s brilliant. But just to be safe I decided to phone my cousin. John received an official-looking email which had a copy of a check for $1 million in it. !I just wish that FB had direct tel no so I could have spoken with them, or made they’re reporting if it clearer?! she encouraged me to talk to him. He won’t believe me, he’s already paid this person: Barbara Walker $6,000! hello out there to people like me who have been scammed by so called facebook lottery….. Community See all. “It could have been a lot worse if I had paid that $1,700, I would have lost my house and had my utilities shut off.” John (whose name has been changed to protect his identity) commented. I got a message from Agent Bill Wilson saying I’ve won R250 000 0000 in the Mega Millions lottery…..scam, Jack from NetherlandsI was contacted om IG by Linda_SmithThen I was texted by Mr.Mark Zuckerberg on HangoutsI won 5.000.000 USDOnly thing I must do is pay a fee of 350.00USD to a bank account in NigeriaI am not so stupid to this, but they keep on contacting me.

My name is Ms Kanell Lynch was just scammed by a scammer saying I won $650.000 amongst 12 others and the fee is $324 which is crazy saying it’s legit when it’s not and they are still bothering me for a fee.

Latterly, since the rise of the internet email has been a prime target. We remember your Facebook User name on our Winner's List and congratulation you are one of the Lucky winner of Facebook Power-ball Lottery Promotion. The message says something along these lines: “I saw your name on the winners’ list of Global Financial Facility of World Bank Group” (fake organization).

65 talking about this. I have been contacted by her on Facebook messaging and since been chatting on Telegram. I demand justice, and I shall have it. Then she will proceed by saying your cheque will be sent to you by FedEx and they will contact you to pay a little fee, in order to deliver the cheque. THEN the problem of delivery fee. I was also trying to get them to tell me their IP address.

I told them to notifier my States police and have them come tell me well they ignored that like the plague and wouldn’t be responded to the question there pretty tactical so beware what you believe they should be locked up for this crime. Forgotten account?

I was scammed tonight thru messenger. And told me I have to claim mine. The promo was done to serve as a means of appreciation to visitors on our site and also to help people to fight off poverty and to maintain the standard of living. I didn’t lose any money however I was reached today by text message by someone claiming to be a Facebook official Erskine B Bowling 567-698-8634 and another text saying they were Christopher Wray the FBI aware of my $2,000,000. So be on the lookout. So I said listen here you scamming piece of shit our banks are not open on a Sunday and the details I gave you wasn’t mine so please go scam some other fool lady lol.

I guess I am the big winner. I told him that this is a scam. I fell victim also, some lady on facebook claimed she seen my name on a list under hers shawna porter in tulsa okla. some man named john fields had my info. Thought it was true. Not sure what to think. Saved me $250.00 that I would have sent to get a $1,000,000 check that would only be good to wipe your rear end with. How long will it take the bank to find out this fraud? She told me to deposit 650 dollars to Royal Bank of The Bahamas. I just got the same thing! The advice from the site themselves and the FBI is that if you get targeted, report it to Facebook and the police straight away. © Copyright 2020 Scam Detector Media Inc.. All Rights Reserved. Wow. So you’ve seen how it can be done, but here’s what happened to a few real-life people who were conned by these heartless scammers. Is there really a facebook lottery? for FACEBOOK THIS WAS DECEMBER 14 2018 AND TODAY IS DECEMBER 27 2018 and she said I need to hurry up. (with video below) Did anybody just contact you about the Facebook lottery?

I am being harassed by a FB scammer saying I’ve won money and need to send him $300 I’m not sure were to send all the documents he sent me I guess I will rake them to the police station, I was scammed out of $6500 from FedEx Delivery Agency and “” wanna be Mark Zuckerberg for a 5.56 million prize. Hopefully their fraud department will shut it down and rescue any monies paid by other punters. Super she saw my name and picture on the winning list, and that’s why she was messaging me. And he would message me on the 21 at 8:00 am in the morning. Be Smart and Aware or they will convince you, I’m way too smart for them thank goodness. Forgot account? Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. Now I can’t reach her and they say I must phone later and I don’t know what else. Corporations are not above the laws of America. He said I won 50,000.00 but I had to pay $ 850.00 dollars then my money would be delivered by ups. They’re saying I won 100,000 thousand dollars on Facebook drawing a fee of 350 dollars to ship it from California headquarters to Pineridge ky I wasn’t born yesterday, I got one just today claiming I had “won” half a billion USD but not telling how much I would have to pay FedEx, I got a message from a man claiming he is Mark Zuckerberg the CEO of Facebook and he said I had won the Facebook lottery he said send him 300.00 I didn’t bite at first then he kept messaging me I sent 100.00 then he ask for 100.00 more after I sent that amount today he said my winnings were on my way he said he was flying the winnings to me biggest liar I’ve ever encountered. I met the compliance, but then he claimed the card used didn’t work. I guess he wanted revenge.

Its called Federal Prison time. It’s so maddening! The second option, your funds can easily be wired to your nominated bank account, payment will be received after 24 hours. Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. BEWARE‼️‼️‼️‼️, I think I have just been scammed through a friends FB messenger, My friend asked if I know that she won the FB lotteryThen she told me she saw my name on the list of prize winners tooI believed her because another friend told me this before because they had also won the lottery prizeThey took money for the deliveryThen suddenly the delivery is not right nowThen I was asked for more money which I did not haveSo I lost all I had, What made me suspicious was the way my friend talked in a way which was not her normal selfI had only 5 days to ou last amountWhen I tried to withdraw the money I could notI suddenly had to pay more, Please can anybody let me know more about this, I have been contacted and asked not to tell nobody and they want me to buy an iTunes card to activate my money that they say I won. and gave me his number. I waited and waited……….. The advice is not to give any money or personal information out, to anyone you don’t know who comes to you claiming you’ve won a lottery prize, especially if it’s for a draw you have never heard of, or know you’ve not entered. I was overwhelmed when I accepted a friendship of a beautiful woman. I was just scammed or Amy Kimberly who said that she was with FB and was in charge of the organization that handles the Lottery.

Mail my information to the company it took maybe 5 mins to answer the questions and text it back to her k gotta feeling it’s a big time scam here because I asked her she was gonna go pick him and his family up I get s thumbs up and told maybe the agent is still processing your information, HERE IS MY STORY I have had texts to my phone saying I won the Facebook annual lottery in the sum of 700000 dollars and a new truck and the wanted 550 dollars sent to a name in Nigeria first and then persisted to saying I could pay a USA FedEx the sum and receive my winnings is 24 hours this is the second time I have won the supposed Facebook lottery I don’t fall for it I am on a fixed income and any money I would be scammed out of is a big deal it’s wishful thinking but I am not falling for it watch out for scammers. Musician/Band. That’s why my friend feels is good and got mad that I stopped before losing more money. I was to scam by this FB lottery. I was sent the same Facebook text. Once he sent that, they requested more. 505-600-8216 is a number used by scammers who send text messages claiming that an individual may have won a state lottery. 23,491 people follow this. like what happend to me, girl told me won 60.000$ but i must pay 1000$ to deliver to me, i don’t what i should i do. Me and my husband were contacted by a Micheal Steven he is trying to convince us we won 600,000 a peace. Yes I had a lady by the name of Kimberly Brokks to try and scam me I have screen shorted the entire conversation how do I report her, I was just scam and did some research about the lottery I’ve been scammed like the people above but I caught myself after reading the other complaints of the other people be careful I almost got caught India scam. One of my favorite ruses is to ask them if they have my check right in front of them.

I’m talking to someone purported to be Mark Zuckerberg right now. Don’t be like me block them from the beginning.

Details of your Winning are:Winning Number:- FB392-US7720Batch Number:- 0024892JTSerial Number:- DT119027834SZTicket Number:- 47061725.