Well, the following .308 match loads have worked extremely well for me in competitions over the past 35+ years. Just trying to get a general idea here. The primary (accuracy) powder charge for each load is noted below. JamesnTN. Exception would be the M1A service rifle...utilize small-base, full-length sizing dies.

Anchor any game with the accuracy and power of this one-of-a-kind muzzleloader bullet. Reloading Data; Get The App; Premium Difference; It's Federal Season; Podcast; Ambassadors ; Your Partner In Protection; Premium Moments; Team Federal; Getting Started; Dealer Locator; Support. This is the standard for factory match ammo.

I have a savage 10 .308 with a 1:10 twist.

Crafted specifically for carbines. SMK, 40.0 gr. SMK, 42.0 gr.

That being said after 500 yrds the 175's are the way to go. IMR 4064, LC Match, Fed 210 Primer175 gr.

Here you will find load data for some of the most recent cartridges on the market, with more being added frequently. Due to increased demand, our estimated shipping time is 15-20 days. (38.5 to 40.5 gr.)

.308 match loads for use in AR-10 style rifles will be covered in an future article. If you are shooting at 600 or better these guys have better info, but inside of that either will work but 175 would be my choice. You’re not sure where to start and, don’t wish to spend a small fortune on components (by the way, powder prices have increased again averaging $30.00 per pound retail plus tax) or, all your time on the shooting bench load testing. Make precision personal with our wide selection of custom rifle loads. IMR 4895, LC Match, Fed 210 Primer175 gr. SMK, 40.5 gr. SMKHP . The precision-built Sierra MatchKing bullet is shot to win more matches than any other rifle bullet. Man I'm struggling to find a good load for my 308 and getting frustrated or I just suck as a shooter. Regardless of how many other great match cartridges are out there (and there are quite a few), the venerable .308 Winchester still reigns as the premier "go too" match cartridge. You’ll often encounter the 168 SMK loaded in Federal’s Gold Medal Ammunition. Get the most of rimfire with loads that offer both accuracy and violent expansion on impact. This data card system I used for the 168 grain but it was much better for the 175 grain. Five new offerings, including blended loads that combine No.

Built to win Pistol Caliber Carbine competitions.

Get the most performance from Federal components by using our carefully developed, high-performance reloading data.

Gold Medal Sierra MatchKing 308 Win. SKU. Cancel Unsubscribe. Five new offerings, including blended loads that combine No. How many threads is going to take to drive home the point that every rifle is different and that questions about which bullet is "more accurate in my rifle" are a waste of space? Preferably factory loads.

Have fun and enjoy! Users assume all risk, responsibility and liability whatsoever for any and all injuries (including death), losses or damages to persons or property (including consequential damages), arising from the use of any product or data. If you decide to switch from military match brass to civilian brass, I’d recommend utilizing Winchester, Remington, Federal, Norma, Hornady Match, RWS Match or Lapua Match. I did a little testing Friday evening. loads will help you stay on target with a minimum of windage adjust required. We are currently populating the cartridge drop-down menu with updated cartridge renderings, new propellants and bullets, and links to complimentary product pages.

99.9% of the time, you’ll find that one or more of these loads will create that “one-hole group” or at the very least sub MOA group that you’ve been looking for.

SMK, 43.0 gr. IMR 4064, LC Match, Fed 210 Primer180 gr. Federal .308 168 Grain Sierra Match King. Sign Up now for email offers and more news! The primary (accuracy) powder charge for each load is noted below. Win 748, LC Match, Fed 210 Primer.308 Match Loads Effective out to 500 Meters If the wind is blowing like no tomorrow, the 175, 180 and 190 gr.

you can give the same pair of earings to 10 different women and only 6 might like them.. Does anyone have a table or data for 175gr SMK loads? Here you will find load data for some of the most recent cartridges on the market, with more being added frequently. SMK, 37.5 gr.

It shot 1/2 moa with the 130 and H 322. Jul 27, 2018 #2 Bubby3711 said: Does anyone know or have an idea of what the factory powder and load for the federal … .308 Match Loads Effective out to 500 MetersIf the wind is blowing like no tomorrow, the 175, 180 and 190 gr. And it’s why Federal Premium builds Gold Medal rifle loads. I heard 168's are a tighter grouping round unless your shooting past 600-800 yards, then the 175's are better? The Federal Gold Medal Match in both weights shoot nice groups also. Past that the 175s take over. of CFE 223. 7 and 9 or 8 and 10 Tungsten Super Shot. EXTENDED BALLISTIC DATA FOR THE FEDERAL .308 MATCH ROUND: All the data you wanted but couldn't find -- wind, moving targets, trajectories, etc. Whats better for getting tight groups at 100 yards? That quarter moa diference means a lot less to me at 100 yards than at 500 and beyond. The world’s best MSR 15 cartridge just got better. They are very coveted and amazing to work with! IMR 3031, LC Match, Fed 210 Primer168 gr. These loads also assume the use of Redding or RCBS full length match dies, Redding Competition Seating Die and a 2.80” overall cartridge length. H-4895, LC Match, Fed 210 Primer175 gr.

Just more consistent inside 300 yards.

JavaScript is disabled. IMR 4064, Remington or Federal Brass, Fed 210 Primer175 gr. Steve. 175gr SMK and CFE 223 with 46.0 gr. Meet three new loads that get more from 224 Valkyrie. Sniper’s Hide is a community of Snipers of all kinds, focusing on long range shooting, accuracy, and ballistics.