While the Ford 5000 is available with both diesel and gasoline engines, I have a strong preference for the diesel model. Fordson ‘New Major’. Holtractors Ltd ... receipt of a complete application and credit review and approval of applicant and collateral. Ford 5000 rating Have Your Say! 4.5 Reliability. Federung bzw. We bought the car new. The market is soft for these and if you're buying from a dealer, there's lots of negotiating room. These cookies do not store any personal information. Did you? by I love my hummer 3 These cars are built like tanks! Deshalb wurde dieser durch den 82PS Motor ersetzt. We found this one from a local private party for $9500 with 26K miles. 4 out of 5 stars. Home; Forums; Reviews; Classifieds; Articles; Store; Home > Vintage Tractors > Ford > 5000 Back to List of Products. The Fordson Power Major took the reins from the ‘New Major’ and was built and produced by Ford(son) from 1958 to 1961. Actually cost LESS than the Toyota. The trunk is bigger than you need (believe me). I’m a fan, but I question if the Five Hundred isn’t the vehicle with staying power. Overall Rating: Build Quality.

enter valid last name. ch_height = 600; Or it came with a 3.3 liter 4 cylinder gasoline engine. from Be as it uses during the harvest and typical field work. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Ford 500 - a good compromise of value and luxury, by Curtismapman The data and specs presented are for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer. It’s also interesting to note that the E27N is actually just an ungraded Fordson N. The E27N Major was produced between 1945 and 1952.

on Tue Jul 24 2012.

about Ford 5000 Tractor Price, Specs, Review & Features. Ford 5000 reviews, opinions Ford 5000: power horse 69 km (51.5 kw), 4 cylinder(s), bore x stroke: 112 x 107, engine liquid cooled, pto 540 rpm, powershift, forward gears 8, reverse gears 2. we have clocked our gas mileage every trip and it's fun to see that we have gotten atleast 500 miles on a single tank !!!! Agricultural directory (AGRIster) is the base of knowledge, information, and products used or have been used in the agricultural industry. I'm very well pleased with this cars ability. We make every effort to ensure that the data published in the directory is correct and up to date, but no guarantee. 24 out of 24 people found this review helpful. i.e. With the milege I average 23-28. I recommend keeping things simple with the standard manual transmission. Please I even bought a new car based on the same chassis I was so impressed with it. This may be a little confusing to some, but it is certainly worth bearing in mind if you are interested in the history of these tractors. Agro-100 marks its expansion in the prairies w... CP announces best-ever month for Canadian grai... Ag Economy Barometer Rises to Record High On I... USGC: New Trade Pacts Needed to Drive Future G... Corn and Soybean Farmers Combine Futures, Opti... FCC provides over 17 million meals for Canadians, 2020 U.S. & Global Soybean Market Outlook. With just a few gallons of diesel fuel, the Ford 5000 can run … We love it. I had my car from ~100k to ~165k.

I DO ENJOY YOUR ARTICLES .... KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. Ford 5000 Ford 5000 C/W Power steering. Add whatever value you feel the loader is worth and you should have a ballpark figure. Show Printable Version; Display. The trunk can only be described as huge. It was the final version of the …

It was very dependable. Merlo’s First Electric Telehandler Leading the Gre... Pecan Yield Decent Despite Weather Chal... Ants are Skilled Farmers:They have Solv... Nebraska Winemakers Optimistic Despite ... EPA Release of Dicamba Labels for Xtend... Winter is Around the Corner; are you Ready? Dealers. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. The data come from publicly available sources, from users, manufacturers and distributors and dealers. Your feedback has been sent to Cars.com. This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. There doesn’t seem to be may 5000 Ford owners on this board yet, but don’t give up on us maybe someone will come along soon that can be of help. Did you? Log In. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Ford 5000 Specs, Price, Review: The Ford 5000 is a white and blue tractor that was manufactured from 1964 to 1979 by Ford. from 1965 to 1976. Did you? Did you?

Regelmäßig Wartung. Reviews; Articles; Store; Homepage; Today's Posts; Search; Register; Forgot your Password ? Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Click Here to return from Fordson Major to the Fordson main page. The manual transmission Ford offered with the 5000 is an excellent design: incredibly reliable and easy to repair. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Regelmäßig Wartung. Finally after 7yrs. your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, Damals waren sehr schwerige Bodenbearbeitung zum Pflügen, 3 m breite Kreisellegge und … Remember! on Thu Apr 03 2014, I bought this car just over a year ago with 96k miles on it. Terrific After One Year: Exceeds My Expectations, by Jay These cookies do not store any personal information. from Ivyland, PA Lenkung schnell ausgeschlagen. Ford 5000 Tractor Price, Specs, Review & Features, MAHINDRA JIVO 225 DI 2WD Mini Tractor Price, Specification & Review, Mahindra Novo 755 DI Tractor Price in India, Specification & Features, Mahindra 275 DI ECO vs Yuvo 265 DI Tractor Comparison Price, Specs 2020, Mahindra Tractors Price List in India 2020, New Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus Price, Specification & Review 2020.

Ford 5000 tractor featured with Ford 3.8L 4-cyl …

enter valid first name, Please 2005 Ford five hundred se. The engine was strong and the transmission was trouble-free. All the above is LESS the loader. ch_type = "mpu"; On turns theres alittle tilt. Did you? ch_width = 120;

We traded in a Volvo S80 to buy this car used about 3 months ago and absolutely love it. Very comfortable riding car. While the Ford 5000 is available with both diesel and gasoline engines, I have a strong preference for the diesel model. Fahrverhalten (je nach Alter): Platzangebot / Anordnung der Instrumente. Thank goodness for recalls. We have a Ford 5000 diesel on our farm with a loader and it has been a great tractor for haying. Ford 5000 Row-Crop tractor is equipped with a Ford gasoline 4-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, which delivers 69 hp (51.5 kW) power at rated rpm 2100. 4.5 Features. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. We love this car!