Die Hornady® Ingenieure ließen größte Sorgfalt walten, um eine Jagdmunition mit Matchpräzision zu entwickeln, die es den ELD-X Geschossen ermöglicht ihr maximales ballistisches Potential umzusetzen. Does Hornady usually list higher max charges than other loading books.

Kaum Entwertung, die Stücke lagen nach 20 Meter. At some period he had these loads pressure-tested, and they were okay, at least with the bullets he used in copper-crusher (CUP) testing.

7 von 7 Kunden fanden diese Bewertung hilfreich.

an. ELD-X 9,4g/145grs. Achtung. ELD-X Geschosse mit der Heat Shield-Spitze, sind ideal für alle Jagdsituationen wegen ihrer hohen Präzision und zielballistischen Leistung.

*Recommended Powder C Compressed Load 2 85-grain MPG / TAC-RRLP Sectional Density .158 Ballistic Coefficient .229 C.O.A.L 3.100” 85-grain TSX FB / TAC-X FB Sectional Density .158 Ballistic Coefficient .246 C.O.A.L 3.080” 270 … The .270 Winchester was first offered in 1925 and has become one of the most significant and popular sporting cartridges around the world. [email protected], Jul 15, 2013 #16. Load Data Hornady.com » Support » Load Data » Obsolete Reloading Data. In the 5-6 years I've been handloading I've always worked my way up to max or less. Later I switched to 150 Nos.

Hornady® Bullet Types: A-MAX ... All data from a 24" Bbl, unless otherwise noted. Please bear with us as we are doing all we can to produce as much as possible. Sign up to receive new product announcements, special offers, and the annual product catalog.

Upon low velocity, 400+ yard impacts, the Heat Shield tip drives backward into the bullet to initiate expansion. Neben der Finanzierung per Ratenzahlung und der Zahlung per Kreditkarte, bieten wir die Bestellung per PayPal als Service für den Online-Kauf des Jagd-Artikels Hornady .270 Win.

Nicht mit anderen Rabattaktionen kombinierbar. 41 Mag Member. Appreciate the concern ME. .270 Winchester (Using 130 GR Hornady Bullets) reloading data with 78 loads.

Hornady .270 Win. Gültig bis 31.12.2020. Great care has been given by Hornady engineers to develop superior, match­-accurate hunting loads that allow the ELD­-X ® bullet to achieve its maximum ballistic potential.

.270 Winchester (Using 110 GR Hornady Bullets) reloading data with 59 loads. sprire point. ELD-X 9,4g/145grs.

One great thing about time tested calibers such as the 270 win, is that the load data is time tested. Andere Nutzer haben dann ebenfalls die Möglichkeit Ihre Frage zu sehen und zu beantworten. Streamlined secant ogive with optimum boattail design + highly concentric AMP bullet jackets + Heat Shield tip combine for radically superior aerodynamic efficiency.

Gas operated firearms are perfectly safe to use with Superformance ammunition. Copyright © 2000-2020 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved. BTHP 80289 2960 2697 2449 2215 1993 1786 1323 1098 906 741 600 482 -1 517 0 … Passt mir sehr gut, auch bei weiteren Schüssen, super.“. data **includes new A-Tip® Match load data; 338 Lapua Mag 270 gr. Powder Bul Weight C.O.L. Jetzt den Artikel Hornady .270 Win. Accuracy and terminal performance are the cornerstones of Hornady ® Precision Hunter ® factory loaded ammunition.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Bei Rehwild nicht schwammig, kaum Entwertung. of H4831 under a 160 gr. This is not true and should never be attempted!

In my experience with well over a dozen .270s, it's rare to find a rifle that doesn't shoot quite accurately with H-4831, but if you do run across such a strange creature, powders such as Alliant Reloder 19 and 22, IMR-4350 and IMR-4831, and Ramshot Hunter will do a great job. ELD-X ® 41 ... Hornady® Reloading App. Accuracy and terminal performance are the cornerstones of Hornady® Precision Hunter® factory loaded ammunition. Nicht rauchen. I remember reading in one of the older manuals that said that H4831 and the 270 Win … Exhibiting controlled expansion with a large mushroom and 85­-90% retained weight, the bullet provides deep penetration and large cavities. 308 Winchester 125 gr. © document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Copyright Hornady®, Designed and developed by IdeaBank Marketing. Please bear with us as we are doing all we can to produce as much as possible. Frankonia braucht Ihre Zustimmung (Klick auf „Ok”) bei vereinzelten Datennutzungen, um Ihnen unter anderem Informationen zu Ihren Interessen anzuzeigen. GMX® 300 PRC 178-250 gr. © document.write(new Date().getFullYear()) Copyright Hornady®, Designed and developed by IdeaBank Marketing. I will. Author: John Barsness / Wolfe Publishing Co. You must be a subscriber to see the full article.

Originally it was a military surplus powder, and that was the powder Jack O'Connor used to work up his original combinations of 62.0 grains with a 130-grain bullet and 58.5 grains with a 150-grain bullet. was my cartridge of choice I initially used 56 gr. Rifle. These days they are generally considered a little hot, especially since the variety of bullets available can create very different pressures. .270 Win. Dominion KlingKor bullet. Gain a deep knowledge of ballistic science and access our improved ballistic calculator.

In most rifles, and with most bullets, I've found 60.0 grains of H-4831sc to work fine with most 130-grain bullets, 58.5 to work with 140s, and 57.0 to work with 150s. 270 Win 145 gr ELD-X® Precision Hunter® Item #80536 | 20/Box . For decades the standard powder for handloading the .270 Winchester has been H-4831, but for decades Hodgdon's H-4831 has not been the same powder. Bitte Suchbegriff oder Artikelnummer eingeben.

.270 Win. Powders include Hodgdon Powder Bul Weight C.O.L. All my manuals are obviuosly shy of a max load. Download the Get Loaded® and Safe & Secure promo redemption forms. (Kaliber .270 Win.) Win 760 57.9 3532 64.3C 3815 270 Winchester uggested ullet se uggested ullet se Maximum Loads Should Be Used With Caution - Always Start With Minimum Loads. Neben der Finanzierung per Ratenzahlung und der Zahlung per Kreditkarte, bieten wir die Bestellung per PayPal als Service für den Online-Kauf des Jagd-Artikels Hornady .270 Win.

Introducing the latest products from the worldwide leader in ammunition.

Gilt ab einem Einkaufswert von € 50. Increase your rifle's performance up to 200 fps without extra chamber pressure, recoil, muzzle blast, temperature sensitivity, fouling, or loss of accuracy. Using … For decades the standard powder for handloading the .270 Winchester has been H-4831, but for decades Hodgdon's H-4831 has not been the same powder. Available as component bullets or in factory loaded Precision Hunter ammunition. Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.3. Jetzt den Artikel Hornady .270 Win.ELD-X 9,4g/145grs. I'm not a speed demon.

Reading back I can see why your concerned by my statement/s tho. Verified by Doppler radar, the Heat Shield tip defies the effects of aerodynamic heating and retains its shape to maintain the highest-in­-class BC over its entire trajectory. Min Charge Max Charge Optimal Charge Bullet Make Bullet Type 150gr.

Ross Syfried, a favorite writer of mine, often used 57 gr of H4831 under a 150 gr Partition.

Using …