), Now choose style, then click on the little arrow to the right of "Text Color". Just an FYI on the iPhone, no pencil image comes up. Watch Queue Queue The 12 Week Christmas Craft Challenge - Index, https://www.facebook.com/groups/1121399284857845/, Painting & Decorating Dollar Tree Chargers. It just feels faster to me. Once you have your text in a circle, you can click on the three dots at the top and choose share.

Once you get the curve for the top half of your circle, click on the pencil again, and add the bottom part of your text. Watch Queue Queue.

choose the first white box you see. Most people use email  - I share mine to facebook messnger, sent to myself. And you can also ask questions there, share your projects, and even share your own tutorials. I like to use curved text WAY too often for that, especially on all of these Christmas ornaments. In that group, you will find themed posts for each topic I'm working on here on the blog. In the comments under those themes, you will find MANY more links that I will eventually add to the blog posts. The Empty Nest Years - Cricut Tutorials, Farm Life, Recipes, Crafts & Tips, The 12 Week Christmas Craft Challenge - Index Are you ready for 12 weeks of Chr…. How to use the app: Phonto!

All you need is a plain background. Once you get the curve for the top half of your circle, click on the pencil again, and add the bottom part of your text. Click on the pencil at the top of the app. - YouTube Tap in the middle of the screen. I use an android, so my screen shots are from Android. You swipe left once you type the text to find the ‘curve’ option.)

This video is unavailable.

Phonto works on Android and Apple. I don't have the patience to create a circle in design space and then add one letter at a time to curve text. Then go to your computer, save the image, open it in design space. There are also lots of themes that have not been written for the blog yet too. You swipe left once you type the text to find the ‘curve’ option. Now choose style, then click on the little arrow to the right of "Text Color".

Open that app. I choose simple, then make sure to erase your background - don't forget to erase the areas inside the e's and a's.. Get all latest content delivered straight to your inbox. a menu will drop down, choose curve. (Samsung, Android, etc.)

This time when you choose curve, move the curve negative - to the left.