I thought this was a great movie to watch. A neurotic book editor is paired with an eccentric writer. great gift. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. Snowbound: The Jim and Jennifer Stolpa Story is a 1994 American television film. Reviewed in the United States on August 3, 2015. Written by What does gsh stand for on the Chicago Bears jersey? Using only meager supplies and resourcefulness, the young couple struggles to keep themselves and … Him and Jenifer started out and got lost on the highway ,but they got stuck in the snow.and to walk and they still got lost. When did organ music become associated with baseball? It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Barbara invites herself along and... See full summary ». with no food ,no water and was freezen cold they both got frost bite both of their feet .but luckily the baby was fine. Have you seen this film? The actors were just great, especially Kelli Williams. There were many discussions that followed viewing this filem, and many "lessons" learned ... from always letting someone know where you are (! Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2013. Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time?

How long will the footprints on the moon last? But it wasn't too bad. Check out the movie next time it´s showing on your television or rent or bye it to day. What is the rhythmic pattern of bahay kubo? What a touching story of bravery,true love & family.I really enjoy survival movies & this was a great one.The acting was good & i like that it was based on a true story although i didnt mean for that to sound wrong.I just like movies based on true stories. A group of erotic party attendees wake up naked in the snow. Acted well-I even cried a little. They had another daughter Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? We've always loved this movie. Why is Charlie having so much difficultly talking to Miss Kinnian and other people? Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2015. snowbound is a great drama and a true story about a couple who got married young had a baby and thought they could make it to their grandmother's furnal on time and on snowy roads right they just got done vising Jims parents. before the divorce and both children grew up beautifully.

View production, box office, & company info. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Cynical and intelligent Arnold Mosk, a known drug user, is put into a disciplinary program at his high school meant for the seriously disturbed where he becomes the main target of the psychopathic Doug Van Housen and his gang. I saw this as a kid, and remembered it being really cheesy. He learns the secrets of his past and the true meaning of Christmas. What does mbs adj on a bank statement mean? The Best TV Shows About Being in Your 30s. Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? Add the first question. Cast & Crew Director: ... 2019 Horror 6.5 The Croods 2 2020 Adventure Kamasutra 3D 2014 Documentary A television film is a feature-length motion picture that is produced and originally distributed by or to, a television network, in contrast to theatrical films, which are made explicitly for initial showing in movie theaters. What could cause your index finger to twitch and your wrist and hand to tingle? A horse with amazing courage and a big heart. "The Mesmerist" is a twisted black comedy about a doctor who convinces a dying man's family to allow him to put the man in a trance and what happens when he descends into the after-world, Two thousand miles from home, Jim and Jennifer Stolpa (with baby Clayton) lose their way and are stranded in an endless wilderness of deep snow, battling for survival against the elements.

What is the timing order of an 1985 Plymouth horizon? After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Looking for something to watch? What year did Halloween fall on a Saturday? Anonymous.

Reviewed in the United States on December 10, 2016. Snowbound: The Jim and Jennifer Stolpa Story I enjoyed this true story. What Is All The Braille Pokemon emerald And Ruby? 4.0 out of 5 stars Great story of courage and overcoming obstacles. Snowbound - The Jim and Jennifer Stolpa Story [VHS] ... February 27, 2019. This film has been a staple in our home since my (now mostly grown) four children were young. Intent on fulfilling his grandma's Christmas wish, a man sets out to find the woman mentioned in his late grandfather's journals. Two thousand miles from home, Jim and Jennifer Stolpa (with baby Clayton) lose their way and are stranded in an endless wilderness of deep snow, battling for survival against the elements. I have just seen this movie on Danish national television (prime time) for the second time. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2015. Family friendly. How will my inability to eat during the first trimester affect my baby? Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. ... 10 of 12 people found this review helpful. What happened to Jim and Jennifer Stolpa? Directed by Christian Duguay. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Title:

The story of the Stolpas is really worth watching. Reviewed in the United States on October 25, 2015.

We would love to see your review. Highly recommended. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2016. This FAQ is empty. A young man begins to suspect that his mother may have murdered his father. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. She plans to leave town for awhile and stay at a cabin in the mountains. I think some of the appeal was that it based on a true story. I wouldn't buy this movie but was worth the rental fee. Liz tells her old friend Barbara that she believes her ex-husband is stalking her. Reviewed in the United States on April 27, 2015. An older woman hides her younger lover in the attic of her house for years without her husband suspecting. How can I get in touch with Denzel Washington's mother lenox? With Neil Patrick Harris, Kelli Williams, Richard Ian Cox, Duncan Fraser. This page works best with JavaScript. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United States on February 27, 2019.

A teenage boy finds his mother and father murdered in their home but as the story goes on he reveals he knows more than he is letting on.

Great story of courage and overcoming obstacles. A Seattle household secretly cooperates with police in a case that links a family member to widespread arson. Using only meager supplies and resourcefulness, the young couple struggles to keep themselves and their infant son alive in a frozen shelter while awaiting rescue. Both are 0 Comment Report abuse Karen KC. Snowbound: The Jim and Jennifer Stolpa Story is a 1994 American television film. All Rights Reserved. Was this review helpful to you? Sadly, they got divorced. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. It was crazy how they were able to survive! Based on a true story. happily remarried and remain close.

Discover what to watch this November including a Marvel docu-series, a '90s reboot, and a Star Wars holiday celebration.

Realizing they won't be found, Jim ultimately strikes out on a courageous 50-mile mission, determined to reach help and return to save his loved ones in this exciting and moving true story. I still can´t understand that they really went through all that... but I will not tell any details if some of you haven´t seen the film yet. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. But it wasn't too bad.

Exclusive Details On The Final Days Of Axl Rotten, Watch: Collin Schiffli Shows the Pain of Addiction in Trailer for 'Animals', 26th Annual GLAAD Media Awards Nominees Announced, Popular foreign TV movies/Mini-series in France. Helpful. Two thousand miles from home, Jim and Jennifer Stolpa (with baby Clayton) lose their way and are stranded in an endless wilderness of deep snow, battling for survival against the elements. A great adaptation of a true story which I greatly enjoyed even though I already knew what happened. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2015. It's got a low-budget 90's movie feel to it, but the story is great and I enjoyed it. After you watch it, you can look for an update online. ), to working your hardest at surviving against many odds. Really great and touching story. Very good movie base on a true story. After A US senator is killed, A Bomb Disposal Expert is brought in to investigate the deadly explosive and must uncover the terrorists plan. Using only meager supplies and resourcefulness, the young couple struggles to keep themselves and their infant son alive in a frozen shelter while awaiting rescue. But they are the closest of friends. Two thousand miles from home, Jim and Jennifer Stolpa (with baby Clayton) lose their way and are stranded in an endless wilderness of deep snow, battling for survival against the elements. Realizing they won't be found, Jim ultimately strikes out on a courageous 50-mile mission, determined to reach help and return to save his loved ones in this exciting and moving true story. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. In the nearby cabin they find a dead girl and a message: In order to survive, they must decide who is responsible for the girl's death and murder that person accordingly. Use the HTML below. Format: Prime Video Verified Purchase. What percentage of alcoholics successfully complete the Salvation Army program?

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Snowbound - The Jim and Jennifer Stolpa Story [VHS], See all details for Snowbound - The Jim and Jennifer Stolpa Story [VHS], © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It's a 1994 made-for-TV movie called Snowbound: The Jim and Jennifer Stolpa Story.Their story is also featured in an episode of the Discovery Channel series, I Shouldn't Be Alive. (TV Movie 1994). Submit your review for this film