I haven’t shot a lot of ultramax but the reds look nice. Fujica AZ-1 Kodak Ultramax 400.

15024 Photos.

Photo taken December 19, 2019 on Kodak Ultra Max 400 color negative film with an Olympus OM-2n camera, 50mm Zuiko macro lens, Cokin P series 80A filter with lens shade, Velbon tripod and two … Please include a caption for each image. All Rights Reserved.

It has the DX code 915373 and is developed using the regular C-41 process. If you click it, you'll go home. The Kodak has portra like effects rendering fantastic skin tones. Flickr photos, groups, and tags related to the "ultramax400" Flickr tag. Chinon 1000s - Super-Takumar 55mm f/1.8 @ f/8 and 1/125 - Kodak Ultramax 400.

Kodak Ultramax 400.

Kodak's GC/UltraMax 400 is a high-speed daylight-balanced color negative film offering a wide exposure latitude for greater versatility, as well as a fine grain structure with consistent and accurate colors. Sign Up; Explore. Horizont panoramic camera and Kodak Ultramax 400. This inexpensive color negative film is a great alternative to more expensive Portra 400.

Fujica ST-605N - Carl Zeiss Jenna DDR 50mm f/1.8 at f/5.6 and 1/250sec - Kodak Ultramax 400. Optimized color precision technology provides consistently bright, vibrant colors with accurate skin-tone reproduction for natural-looking people pictures.

Super cheap camera with cheap film and a normal lens, doesn't matter.. Shot with a Minolta TC-1 35mm film camera, Kodak Ultramax 400 print film, self developed in Rollei C41 kit.

Gen. #0907906. Kodak Ultramax is a 5500k daylight balanced, ISO 400, colour negative 35mm film that’s available in rolls of 24 or 36 exposures.

Recent Photos; Trending; Flickr VR; The Commons; Galleries; World Map; Camera Finder; The Weekly Flickr; FlickrBlog; Prints ; Get Pro; Upload; Sign In; Go back to the beta groups experience. File available at full resolution.

Deal. You have until Feb 01, 2021 to return or exchange items bought after Oct 19, 2020.

ULTRA MAX 400 Film gives you the flexibility you need to take consistently better pictures in more picture taking situations—better low-light picture quality with fewer underexposures, better results with zoom lenses, greater flash range, better "stop-action" photos, and reduced impact of camera shake. … An early september morning usually comes with fog =), It was to my surprise to see that they been cutting the tree line down when I arrived here at the morning, but that opened up a view down to the fields =), Analog. Its a versatile film, good for daylight and lowlight shooting. Nikon n80.

Horizont panoramic camera and Kodak Ultramax 40, In the late summer evenings it's a joy to take a walk over the fields, especially with my dad and our dog =). Shot the whole roll during some snowy days. Shot on Agfa Optima 1535 with Kodak Ultramax400, Scanned from Canon 9000F, canon a-1, 28/2,8, cpl, kodak ultramax400, tetenal kit, (Analogic shot - film 35MM kodak ultramax400 ASA), (Cat ; Analogic ; Film 35MM ; Kodak ; Ultramax400 ), Strade autunnali , scatto analogico eseguito su pellicola Kodak Ultramax400. More about The Darkroom. It isprinting compatible with KODAK GOLD Films. Minolta X300 | 50mm f/1.8 - Felipe Neves on Flickr.

Your email will not be published. Kodak Gold Ultramax 400 / 400 iso Color Print Film / 36 exposures / process: C-41 KODAK ULTRA MAX 400 Film is a worry-free, easy-to-use high speed film designed for general color photography.

by Robin Mellway 179 3 by Philip Queen 37 4 by drsmoothdeath 61 4 olympus xa2. You can submit a maximum of 10 photos per time.

This film has a warm and sometimes greenish color cast, so it’s probably better for the summer.

Max file size per image is 10MB. This inexpensive color negative film is a great alternative to more expensive Portra 400.

Since 1976, we have developed literally millions of rolls of film with experienced lab professionals and film enthusiasts. It has very high exposure latitude, strong saturation, medium to high contrast, and its grain is more noticeable than pro grade film but is still very good looking. You seem to be using an unsupported browser.Please update to get the most out of Flickr.

Logicamente ho ripetuto la foto il giorno dopo, è la prima rosa variegata che vedo nel giardino della chiesa, Pentax ME Super, Helios 40-2, Kodak ultra max 400, lab developed, Analogica, Praktica LTL ( 1970 ), Zeiss Flektogon 35 mm 2.4 F, Kodak Ultra Max 400 asa, sviluppo con Tetenal. Store #0906712 Elec.

For anyone who shoots the cheap and fun Kodak UltraMax or Gold line of 35mm film! Allowed extensions: jpg & png. Even when enlarged, ULTRA MAX 400 Film delivers excellent sharpness and fine grain for crisp, clear pictures. Ora sono in cucina, dopo commenterò le vostre foto, Nikon FE2 50mm f/1.4 AIS Kodak Ultra max 400, Lens : Carl Zeiss Vario-Sonnar T* 28-70mm f3.5-4. VHS, S-VHS, VHS-C, Hi-8, Digital 8, Mini DV. It has very high exposure latitude, strong saturation, medium to high contrast, and its grain is more noticeable than pro grade film but is still very good looking. Kodak UltraMax + Join Group.

I save the Portra and slide film for special occasions due to cost. & Home App. Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time. The Darkroom… Lots of experience and lots of love! I love the grainy effect, and with the right camera, your pictures will come out sharp and nearly perfect. Like most Kodak, its warm tones make it good portrait film and it’s strong saturation works well for landscapes as sell. Please enable javascript for your best B&H experience.

The email address you entered was an invalid email. Developed in with Cinestil C41 and DSLR scanned with a Canon 6D, No Post Production. #0907905; Sec. See more. Its a versatile film, good for daylight and lowlight shooting. All other standard return policy conditions apply. In our opinion, this film is one of the best budget films and is great for beginners since it does so well with over exposure.

Deal.

Hd. Grainy but sharp when zoomed in.

Exposure was f22 @ 1/30 s. Olympus OM1N, Zuiko 28mm/3.5, Kodak Ultra Max 400, la vila olímpica del poblenou, barcelona, spain. ULTRA MAX 400 Film is designed for processing in Process C-41. It has very high exposure latitude, strong saturation, medium to high contrast, and its grain is more noticeable than pro grade film but is still very good looking. Developed in Cinestill C41 and scanned with Canon 6D, Kodak Ultramax 400,double eposure,expired 2016,Canon EOS 300X.

Analog. Northampton, MA . Analogica, Praktica LTL ( 1970 ), Zeiss Flektogon 35 mm 2.4 F, Kodak Ultra Max 400 asa, sviluppo con Tetenal.

Create a B&H Account, America's Best Customer Service List-Newsweek, Prices, specifications, and images are subject to change without notice.

Nikon F3, Micro-Nikkor 55/2.8, Kodak ULtraMax400. Shot with a Minolta TC-1 35mm film camera, Kodak Ultramax 400 print film, self developed in Rollei C41 kit. Its a versatile film, good for daylight and lowlight shooting. Shot with Canon T50 on Kodak Ultramax 400. But I really liked my photos from this film! Photo taken August 10, 2011 on Kodak Ultra Max 400 color negative film with an Olympus OM-2n single lens reflex camera and Tamron 35 - 135 mm macro zoom lens. I've never seen a yacht under sail this close to Poole Quay, Another shot from my wander around Boscombe, Dorset.

Scanned at an equivalent 3000 dpi with a stitching/macro setup. It has a nominal sensitivity of ISO 400/27° and is well-suited to both scanning and enlarging applications. KODAK ULTRA MAX 400 Film is a worry-free, easy-to-use high speed film designed for general color photography. Chinon 1000s - Super-Takumar 55mm f/1.8 - Kodak Ultramax 400. crêtes enneigées, versants à l'ombre. Optimized skin tone reproduction makes this film suitable for portraiture while a vibrant overall color palette benefits general and outdoor photography. Analogica, Praktica LTL ( 1970 ), Zeiss Flektogon 35 mm 2.4 F, Kodak Ultra Max 400 asa, sviluppo con Tetenal. We love cameras of all types, as well as the trippy, new films. Scanned at an equivalent 3000 dpi with a stitching/macro setup.

Shot on my Canon AE-1 Program with Kodak Ultramax 400. Speed up future orders, see order history, create wish lists, and more.

Accepted file types: jpg, png, jpeg, jpg, jpeg, png. Another shot from my time in Poole's Old Town. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Photo lamps (3400 K) or tungsten illumination (3200 K) with filters (80A Blue). Max file size: 10MB. Note that the Fuji 800 and 200 emulsions though do not share this problem and also give great Caucasian skin tones. Serv. Flickr logo.