The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers For Week Of March 23: The Brill Secret To Be Out? The three Perrio siblings were the subject of a two-part series on the TLC docu-series.

So, did the siblings end up losing more weight? Together weighing more than a ton, siblings Roshanda, Brandie & Clarence set out to lose weight as a family. Updated May 20, 2020 at 8:07pm Facebook Roshanda, Brandi and Clarence Perrio, stars of "My 600-lb Life," were known as the "One-Ton Family" … However, Dr. Now wasn’t convinced and he wasn’t amused by his joke.

A before and after photo of My 600 Lb Life One Ton Family’s Roshanda! EXCLUSIVE: Selling Sunset’s Jason Sets the Record Straight on Brother Leaving Firm and Spinoff Rumors, Plus He Explains “Favoritism” of Mary and Dishes on Season Four! My 600 Lb Life airs Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. EST on TLC. This year has been something of a roller coaster for fans of My 600-LB Life. Robert Buchel became the first person to die of weight-related complications while filming the show, and a handful of others have been reluctant and combative. Roshanda, the heaviest of the three siblings, was the last one to weigh herself and she tipped the scales at 803 pounds amid her fears that she might be too big to get the weight loss surgery. Although Rashanda was still 600 pounds in early 2019, Brandie was down to an impressive 370 pounds, while Clarence weighed in at 397. Losing weight collectively no longer worked for them. However, she gained 70 pounds in two months which made her realize that a healthy lifestyle is a must. EXCLUSIVE: Million Dollar Listing: Los Angeles’ James Harris Reveals How He Really Feels About Fredrik, Discusses Working and Playing With Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky, and Weighs in on Tracy Tutor and Chrissy Teigen’s Selling Sunset Shade, Plus Talks Podcast. Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! In the first episode, they saw the once 803-pound Roshanda already dropped more than 130 pounds, though it was not quite enough to be able to undergo weight-loss surgery, and she then put on close to half of the weight again. They sought the famous Dr. Now’s aid in the season six of the hit reality TV series My 600 Lb Life. “I’m going to keep going and pushing ahead until I get to my goal, and I know we’re gonna come back together as a family.”. But the all-for-one approach may be hurting more than it helps when each of them shows signs of heading in the wrong direction after surgery. The Young and the Restless: Theo Vanderway Confirms His Exit, Will He Ever Return? She is more motivated and inspired than ever to keep working to reach her goal. ‘Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers: Liam’s Shocking Discovery, ‘Baywatch’ Star Donna D’Errico, 52, Teases Fans In A Strapless Red Dress, Ana Paula Saenz Shows Off Her Fit Figure In Skintight Leggings & Clingy Crop Top, Nicaraguan Bombshell Dolly Castro Flaunts Bombshell Curves In Tight Spandex & A Matching Bra, Amanda Franca Dresses Up As Sexy Lifeguard In Red Swimsuit With Risque Cutouts & A Bonnet, Natalia Barulich Shows Off Her Perfect Physique In A Printed Bikini, Spoilers For ‘The Young And The Restless’: Abby Loses Her Chance At Happiness, CM Punk & Other Wrestling Personalities Drag Chris Jericho For Claiming He’s ‘Not A Political Person’, Suzy Cortez Sizzles In Red Jumpsuit As She Shows Off Her Ripped Body, Bebe Rexha Flaunts Killer Curves In A Cheeky Versace Swimsuit While Hitting Up The Beach In Cabo San Lucas, Yovanna Ventura Shows Off Significant Underboob While Wearing A Red Dress, Katya Elise Henry Puts Insane Hourglass Figure On Full Display In Formfitting Dress, Privacy Notice for Personal Data used for Interest-Based Advertising and Third-Party Marketing.