endobj

���� JFIF � � �� C Find out key features of Peugeot 3D Connected Navigation… stream CarPlay® is available on all PEUGEOT passenger cars with a touchscreen. This entry was posted in Peugeot and tagged 2017, POI, RT4, RT5, RT6, SMEG, SMEG+IV2, SMEG6, Speed Camera on 22 July 2017 by Manu. <> Select an address and press "Calculate route" to start navigation. You can zoom in/zoom out on the map using the dial. �U���5Џ���(}�?�mu͇,�W.%b��*&s�A6�5ߔ��U_�GoF�+1�Ӡs^�/�S�c���f.�1h�7;�9�E�A�X�=�5l�6a�� ��0�^jE�4��R�жIY>����3x8\�3��`v���Bq��G@�6�=�^6Itt�i�4�L6H�IÛ�d��@Hָ�ͨ'I��$,�˘ %%EOF 10. a way that it will only operate in your vehicle. With the ignition off, press to switch the system on. If you want to know more or withdraw your consent to all or some of the cookies, please refer to the, 208/308/3008/5008/expert/rcz/ 508/4008/for others, Please check your GPS type and refer to one of the manuals. endobj Peugeot's exclusive and latest infotainment system. Remember that CarPlay® uses your phone data, so make sure your contract covers it. x����o�F�ߑ��q�$/�{ק�I�$�R5�4�VU�"Cm��������SP��\H�Ė���������N�b``�w;fۛ�\������߻8�؉$�#Eճ�+W�(n�� [����:f=D�A8Ŭ������,�p����rG`�hD�!�+!j� PEUGEOT Connect Navigation allows up to 4 000 contact les to be recorded. %PDF-1.6 %���� INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPDATING THE NAVIGATION SYSTEM 1) PREPARING YOUR USB STICK Tip : • We recommend using a USB stick with a minimum 16 GB capacity. 5 0 obj 0

INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPDATING THE NAVIGATION SYSTEM 1) USB KEY Use an empty USB key, capacity 16 Gb, in FAT32 format Tip: Select a 16 Gb version 3.0 key (transfer speed) It is best to use a key made by a well-known brand Reinitialise the USB key before downloading any updates Caution: Formatting it erases any files present on the USB key On Windows: ���vy�k��DpS0l��+�U@C֏�� 2 0 obj 137 0 obj <>stream

���� JFIF � � �� C If you are unsure of how to proceed, here is how to format your USB stick to FAT32 Caution: %���� Each product page details the map coverage area, highlights new road data, and provides clear installation instructions. 5 0 obj %���� @]��$����( �729 ҁ�Pz �. stream �kt���k[� �ߺ9��[�O��_e�k� ��WOL3ꪋ�)Ņ�s��/5. All-new 208 5 Door. Additional support is available via the Help Center. ... MORE ABOUT THIS PEUGEOT NAVIGATION; UPDATE THE LATEST MAP; Take a tour. h�bbd```b``��� �q�d��?��70)&��j4@$�,�� ���&W�ů��g`�+��`6�|&#�y�aXf�FRslr��n����`v$������`���`]`5I ���yL@���g`�9�����{� :W� On your computer: 1. The engine should remain on until the update is completed.

endstream endobj startxref • The USB stick must be empty and formatted to FAT32. <> With the engine running, press to mute the sound. @]��$����( �729 ҁ�Pz �. 508 Fastback. team. ",#(7),01444'9=82. 7-inch touch screen GPS satellite navigation, Multimedia audio, Bluetooth telephone. - … %PDF-1.5 %���� h�bbd``b`�$���Y ��$�{���(qՀ���4D� �� V&�� R�� <>/XObject<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 14 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 960 540] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> 137 0 obj <>stream �e��~ �- . h�b```f``*c`c`�:� Ā B�@Q�''�O+�_��9����|��[��C�&�$00��y�}��X �D�F`ԺC�^������Q�r���B�Xl׺�ɼ>�/�>Ը,��ao�P�d�e�Ϧ�Ss7m9g�T_x}~���v�6S��b�C]�>ܤ͒xb���N�\��>�s�L� G�"�X���_#�V{�}����n���i��-@�Lo�T�1u�w�W����,��� T֤���R@��T�x,��H�w��� �c�/\�U��, �Sqo����&0�0a0a�K^�� ��q�����A� �& �^�5��8D�p�008�}``�{̣�z� KbW�N��? Complete the map update purchase process. $.' h�b```f``*c`c`�:� Ā B�@Q�''�O+�_��9����|��[��C�&�$00��y�}��X �D�F`ԺC�^������Q�r���B�Xl׺�ɼ>�/�>Ը,��ao�P�d�e�Ϧ�Ss7m9g�T_x}~���v�6S��b�C]�>ܤ͒xb���N�\��>�s�L� G�"�X���_#�V{�}����n���i��-@�Lo�T�1u�w�W����,��� T֤���R@��T�x,��H�w��� �c�/\�U��, �Sqo����&0�0a0a�K^�� ��q�����A� �& �^�5��8D�p�008�}``�{̣�z� KbW�N��?

h�bbd```b``��� �q�d��?��70)&��j4@$�,�� ���&W�ů��g`�+��`6�|&#�y�aXf�FRslr��n����`v$������`���`]`5I ���yL@���g`�9�����{� :W�

A2 - Press the map to display it full screen. This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy. SUV. stream

H���ˎ$5E���F"I��k�K�b>�� � ���agU�4��3;�pč��G:�8�_gjGD�w�p;�8ROgQ65�5��q����q�"*���i��\��,g5\���j�|��'��6�~��_g�P��C����d�?n�t���. �e��~ h�ėmo�8ǿ�_�Zq�i��öE�n��]WB�H!Ks�B*��~�c'-��eO=E�cg���B$�3!9SΠL%�d�P����fqb�B��@K�cBk�Ș cI7a"��8���I�ɤr�QG�3�fJ�e�2�F,\� ��9�ˢm�YF���~r��ݎ��W�*����Hx�Ó�b]apnc��Yyς��OA6ޛ ;�GXpX�QVM�a�,g�U4X�����4�~u�O6#����`2g�jd��Ȓ��t��MG��4�a�md˒fU�ܬJs�U15�E:$Y�vǖcIR�4o,�x��v{ z�n����N���!��.��K&�Q��.���h��ɞ�$*6�y�����,[W��}D7z��"��4�y�ςfKB�l�.�L���v��I�`�-� 5��Z=���U�|8�����O�X��'�J#_�U]�ΆëO��UeV�n��E�J�~�:���Ѡ�ꬳ^,3ƣQ���f1�%U��7UQF�wv�M1$��V)[,5X�((���t��Mv��6�e���`mZa\����&j&E���}���L1��T�5��@>�#�����v�r���N��pP�������}Yϊ9���V���2C芿�9�2��5>첒�"įY��f��"4�YKj[����.+�$��E>���~�U��E��=���y;.��=�1�G`���nJ昔��R��S���u�Hwؼ�n����{�p)�m4.��]�q�Nr;�v^�E�ߣE�������|�Yo���Y^n��mZ"��

endobj Turn on your vehicle and start the engine. 6 0 obj l�D��L�N3KO����7B;ܨ��Q�$(�|=dPmj�4�Fg���o�(Q(ϴ���V̽#]x-�QeԹ�”vaXv�x�i �΋"�Q;��.�ﯯ�!�����W{V�dZ�4�����$¯g�Dq 8%�sO��a]���Y�e�dF�U �jҌ�������R�5Y§���&��� ߗ>�j$�m��P�J�`�'J�0�9A������(�{'ܼL��F��(���4��a�Aa������ �w��ه*�3*��� M��g