I was looking to do pre-rego on a new prado to get the GCM upgrade as well but unsure how hard the ride would be empty.

Additional Load: 300kg: View Product Add to Quote. from $0.00. GVM Upgrade - Foam Cell - Pre Registration Permanent Load 3500kg to suit Ford Ranger PXII 2015-7/2018 : FOR001BKFGVM: GVM Upgrade - Foam Cell - Pre Registration Temp Load 3330kg to suit Ford Ranger PXII 2015-7/2018: FOR001CKFGVM1.

Select a page for this section using the sidebar. Prado 150 GVM Upgrade (3500kg / 6550kg GCM) Lovells Carrum Downs.

As a part of the test procedure we load cell test the factory Toyota tow bar system to the AS4177.1 Standard up to 3000kg tow capacity and supply a re-rated tow capacity plate. The Lovells GVM Upgrade Kit can be fitted to vehicles with or without Toyota’s KDSS (Kinetic Dynamic Suspension System). Possibility of Insurance companies to void payout if the vehicle is loaded beyond approved GVM.

I personally find the ride a bit harsh when empty.

To a point I keep around 60-80+ Kilo of weight in the very rear nowadays to settle it a bit. FOR001BKFGVM1 . 2 x Lovells Heavy Duty Front Coil Springs, 4 x Lovells Gas Legend 40mm Twin tube, Long Travel Gas Shock Absorbers, 1 x Federal Compliance plate with revised GVM (Pre-Registration Vehicles), 1 x State Compliance GVM Upgrade Modification Plate (Registered Vehicles), 1 x Tyre Loading Placard (Decal) with revised axle capacities. Our testing and analysis procedures are stringent and undertaken by an accredited Automotive Engineering Consultant to ensure original equipment components are not compromised.

Enter your email address below to join our mailing list and have our latest news and member-only deals delivered straight to your inbox. Please update your email address to ensure you receive our emails. I had TFR118 and TRR119 on my 120 series. 48305-- 5 & 7 Seater (All model variants) (Excludes Kakadu model with Air Bag rear suspension). Once a vehicle is registered, the …

TOYOTA PRADO 150 Series GVM Upgrades Federal and State Compliance. Additional Load: 300kg: Package Details: Kit: View Product Add to Quote. Has anyone done the Lovells GVM upgrade? We are able to increase the towing capacity to 3000kg and ball weight capacity to 300kg by fitting our Climax Suspension system and through comprehensive ADR testing procedures by our unrestricted VSCCS Engineers at our federal test facility (T15250) Now the Gross Combination! Vehicle warranty is not affected when a GVM Upgrade is fitted.

Login or Sign Up Log in with; Search in titles only Search in Suspension (150 Series) only. Didn't have an issue with ride quality. Unfortunately I am not in a position to search for that discussion at the moment. I need to upgrade the gvm and towing capacity on my prado 150 kakadu Can anyone please advise on this Thanks mike Tags: None. We are able to increase the towing capacity to 3000kg and ball weight capacity to 300kg by fitting our Climax Suspension system and through comprehensive ADR testing procedures by our unrestricted VSCCS Engineers at our federal test facility (T15250). GVM/GCM Upgrades. Procedures such as these ensure requirements of Lovells being a second stage manufacturer are being fulfilled.

On completion of the Kit being fitted by the Lovells Authorised Fitter, a Federal or State Compliance Check List must be filled out and retained by the Fitter and Lovells for future reference. This kit will suit any vehicle owner/operator who has a need to carry greater loads. WHY DO VEHICLES REQUIRE G.V.M (Gross Vehicle Mass) UPGRADES? Therefore, should an original equipment component fail and be directly attributed/caused by the vehicle carrying loads to a maximum GVM of the revised figure or part failure associated with the GVM Upgrade modification, Lovells will cover warranty of the component after written proof and testing by an independent body has been lodged.

The factory suspension sits lower at the rear, the side steps measure lower at the back than at the front. The GVM of the prado GXL 150 is 2990KG.

Requirements to load vehicle and operate safely with weight beyond current Original Equipment limits for heavy and/or remote work. The Difference in the tare weight to the GVM/ max it can weigh on the road can … from $0.00. As Lovells are a Second Stage Manufacturer, it is our responsibility to document these tests and thus take responsibility for the GVM upgrade compliance. … The usable payload of many 4X4 vehicles today is minimal. TOW CAPACITY GCM UPGRADE. Vehicles which are already registered cannot be fitted with a kit under this Federal Approval.

Prado 150 GVM Upgrade (3500kg / 6550kg GCM). The Toyota Prado 150 Series has a tow capacity of 2500kgs and ball weight capacity of 250kg. So with my Prado at GVM we are left with a tow weight of 2380kg MAX! This includes Government Departments,Mining Companies, Farmers, Tradesmen, large and small businesses, even individuals loading their vehicles for travelling. Possibility of litigation under common law if is vehicle operated beyond its legal Load Limits.

Extra Cost for Inspection and documents will be incurred. The private message system has been enabled. Need to protect Business, Managers from claims for breaches of OH&S rules and employee negligence. * Climax Suspension can only upgrade NSW registered vehicles driving throughout Australia ** This upgrade is legal Australia wide provided the vehicle remains registered in NSW *, your vehicle will have superior road holding capabilities and trouble free towing, increased ball weight capacity from 250kg to 300kg, increased tow capacity from 2500 to 3000kg, professional certification including engineering report and certification plate. The solution for owners/managers of Toyota Prado 150 Series Wagon vehicles, who have a need to carry loads to a GVM of 3500kg (up from 3000kg standard GVM), while at the same time meeting the practical and documentary compliance requirements of Work Safety, Police Licensing, Insurance, Lessor’s and Fleet Managers. Isuzu D-Max GVM Upgrade (3600kg / 7000kg GCM) Lovells Carrum Downs. What spring part number do Lovells use in the kit? Ninja Poster. WHO WOULD REQUIRE A GVM UPGRADE FOR THEIR VEHICLE?

tools and other kit. I'm only after a small lift, 20mm front, 30mm rear, just enough to retain factory unladen height when I load up the car for trips. Modifications and load limits are within theoretical service/safety factors to ensure the integrity and longevity of Original Equipment parts associated with increasing the vehicles load carrying capabilities. WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ENSURE YOU ARE COMPLYING WITH THE APPROVAL? The solution for owners/managers of Toyota Prado 150 Series Wagon vehicles, who have a need to carry loads to a GVM of 3500kg (up from 3000kg standard GVM), while at the same time meeting the practical and documentary compliance requirements of Work Safety, Police Licensing, Insurance, Lessor’s and Fleet … Now in the case of a caravan. I had the Lovells GVM upgrade installed on my 2018 GXL to keep it street legal and lift the suspension. The improvements are outstanding, offering an exceptional ride with superior road holding and load carrying capabilities. Ranger GVM Upgrade (3500kg / 7000kg GCM) Lovells Carrum Downs.

This item is currently on backorder but you can still purchase it now and we'll ship as soon as more become available. Off road when laden and on HWY its great, but definitely bumpy around town. Search. I have recently read of LC200 GXL owners who have had GCM upgraded by 150kg, which facilitated a GVM upgrade of 150kg while still retaining the full 3500kg tow rating. … Our in-house RMS/VSCCS Engineers have performed comprehensive relevant ADR and stability testing on this system/vehicle. This is the max that that prado and the tow weight can weigh when in the combo together. WHAT COMPONENTS COME IN THE GVM UPGRADE KIT? Dealer Locator.

Lovells Toyota Hilux 4x4 GVM Upgrade kits have also been tested and approved for Full Volume Second Stage Manufacture to comply with ADR35/05 ESC (Electronic Stability Control) Sine with Dwell verification.

I'm looking for a lift for my 2019 GXL. I was looking to do pre-rego on a new prado to get the GCM upgrade as well but unsure how hard the ride would be empty. I seem to recall that the only way the GCM upgrade can be applied is to BRAND NEW UNREGISTERED vehicles.

FEDERAL COMPLIANCE: New vehicles must be fitted prior to registration. Lovells GVM Upgrade suspension kits are fully track tested in conjunction with a Certified Automotive Engineering Signatory over many days to acheive maximum stability, braking performance, ADR conformity and operator comfort, before test data and documentation are forwarded to the Department of Infrastructure, transport, regional development and Local Government for full analysis.

Yes, my kerb weight is also around 2.8t, - dual wheel carrier, bullbar, winch, drawers.