2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

(CK)42 I beat them as fine as windblown dust;(CL)    I trampled them[f] like mud in the streets.43 You have delivered me from the attacks of the people;    you have made me the head of nations. [d]14 He shot his arrows(AJ) and scattered the enemy,    with great bolts of lightning(AK) he routed them. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. 4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid.

Three easy steps to start your free trial subscription to Bible Gateway Plus. 29 For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. Scripture Formatting.

(BL)29 With your help(BM) I can advance against a troop[e];    with my God I can scale a wall.

To subscribe at our regular subscription rate, click the button below. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. 5 years ago. (CV)47 He is the God who avenges(CW) me,    who subdues nations(CX) under me,48     who saves(CY) me from my enemies.

but bring low those whose eyes are haughty. 36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip. Psalms King James Version (KJV) SEARCH THE BIBLE . 7:8; 1 Sam. Try it free for 30 days. 6 In my distress I called upon the Lord;    to my God I cried for help.From his temple he heard my voice,    and my cry to him reached his ears. For the director of music.

20 The Lord has dealt with me according to my righteousness;(AW)    according to the cleanness of my hands(AX) he has rewarded me. 28 For thou wilt light my candle: the Lord my God will enlighten my darkness. 81:12; Lev. 3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. 4 The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me … (AY)21 For I have kept the ways of the Lord;(AZ)    I am not guilty of turning(BA) from my God.22 All his laws are before me;(BB)    I have not turned away from his decrees.23 I have been blameless(BC) before him    and have kept myself from sin.24 The Lord has rewarded me according to my righteousness,(BD)    according to the cleanness of my hands in his sight.

25 With the merciful you show yourself merciful;    with the blameless man you show yourself blameless;26 with the purified you show yourself pure;    and with the crooked you make yourself seem tortuous.27 For you save a humble people,    but the haughty eyes you bring down.28 For it is you who light my lamp;    the Lord my God lightens my darkness.29 For by you I can run against a troop,    and by my God I can leap over a wall.30 This God—his way is perfect;[d]    the word of the Lord proves true;    he is a shield for all those who take refuge in him. Psalm 85 King James Version (KJV). 27 For thou wilt save the afflicted people; but wilt bring down high looks. Begin reading God's Word ad-free with instant access to your new online study library. 15:3].

8 There went up a smoke out of his nostrils, and fire out of his mouth devoured: coals were kindled by it.

Try it free for 30 days. Psalm 18:30 King James Version (KJV) 30 As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the Lord is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him. 39 For thou hast girded me with strength unto the battle: thou hast subdued under me those that rose up against me. Enter your credit card information to ensure uninterrupted service following your free trial.

It will be an exercise in biblical renewal.

3 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. Try Bible Gateway Plus free for 30 days. Psalm 18 King James Version (KJV). 3 Thou hast taken away all thy wrath: thou hast turned thyself from the fierceness of thine anger. 40 Thou hast also given me the necks of mine enemies; that I might destroy them that hate me. 2 The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.