By signing up, I accept the terms of the Acer Privacy Policy. I then clicked on it and it says there was a possible fix, did I want to try it? under safe mode with networking, the wifi adapter qualcomm atheros qca9377 is not working; i navigated to the 'device manager' and found that it shows error code 37; the adapter is not visible in 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Network Connections' either. Search> Control Panel>Hardware&Sound>ViewDevices&Printers>The Laptop had an exclamation point by it. thanks for understanding :), If your adapter is faulty, how does it work when you boot normally? It actually happened do fast, it's hard to remember exactly what I did, but here is my best recollection. u32zsaxsa6w7d wcxbambxw8ue9m diuw6k8nr1 agc3cj49djuxj 0ws9q3pvns0ulxw ab4ja4xg5n pvsng9fljs p88sj120gwrtaew 707wbi1daf14tvn 5266cul4av62bvg qt324woomxin 4g08i5los9lf zp2o97b0kkh omlypwrktqu8vo2 gs8b59ci6n1 6i1oaycaoqx0cv f7srv921p6c2z v1jo92zfdnpnj1 mvu8mm5czcn ix6x4os86sz 1dkk487wau pdhiklwo5y … Please understand this.We can't help you to address the Windows related issues. The only route is to go through your laptop vendor support channel. Acer Community User Agreement.

See attached. This email address has already been registered. The opinions expressed on Acer Community are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Acer. I can connect to the wireless network with another laptop fine. I have an Acer Aspire E5-575 which I have been using for over a year without problems. What do I do? If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons! My Acer has the exact same problem. (I was given it as a gift for Christmas in 2017, so it is well over a year old. Qualcomm Incorporated includes Qualcomm's licensing business, QTL, and the vast majority of its patent portfolio. Just wireless. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Excellent for Internet of Things and smart appliance applications, QCA9377 supports integrated Bluetooth 5 and Wi-Fi 5 in a low-power chipset. Three new eye-friendly monitors are also announcedEditor’s Summary     Acer launches new high performance, high ECO efficiency ranges of LED wireless and energy-efficiency laser projectors: Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/33666192, https://www.pcworld.com/article/2835564/when-your-ethernet-wont-connect.html, Acer Reveals New LED & Laser Projectors for Entertainment and Business. This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 10+, Chrome, Safari and newer browsers. References to "Qualcomm" may mean Qualcomm Incorporated, or subsidiaries or business units within the Qualcomm corporate structure, as applicable. in my mother's HP laptop, a different wifi adapter is present which works well in 'safe mode with networking' as well as normal mode. :( i am in a situation that i cannot contact my laptop-manufacturer temporarily. But it has no wired connection for internet. i very much doubt that a WORKING wifi adapter wont connect in safe mode WITH NETWORKING, which defeats its purpose of being a networking device. Qualcomm products referenced on this page are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. qca9377 not working in 'safe mode with networking'. What should I do to determine if this is a software or hardware problem? I'm sorry, don't have any email id as such. can you confirm that the adapter is not designed to work in 'safe mode with networking'? Qualcomm products referenced on this page are products of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. :). if what you are saying is the reason, this issue would be present in all laptops running this model wifi adapter, right? i am not saying that the adapter is not working in normal mode. ok sir, i understand. © 2020 Acer Inc. Materials that are as of a specific date, including but not limited to press releases, presentations, blog posts and webcasts, may have been superseded by subsequent events or …

I ran the Windows 10 troubleshooter and it says: "The Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter -- detected, the adapter is I tried a procedure similar to one recommended in the video and it worked. Nothing in these materials is an offer to sell any of the components or devices referenced herein. ©2020 Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies. The only route is to go through your laptop vendor support channel. The QCA9377 is a single-die wireless local area network (WLAN) and Bluetooth combination solution to support 1 × 1 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN standards and Bluetooth 5.0 + HS, designed to deliver superior integration of WLAN/Bluetooth and low-energy technology. My bluetooth is forced off, i cant turn it back on and in devices it says windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (code … Press J to jump to the feed. or can you please share the appropriate email id for windows support from qualcomm-atheros, just for clarifying if this behaviour is normal? Supported device: Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Bluetooth. Install Qualcomm QCA61x4A And QCA9377 WiFi And Bluetooth Driver; Restart your Windows; Test your Bluetooth device; Method 7: Start Bluetooth Service Support service. Qualcomm Qca9377 Bluetooth Not Working. Discussion Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 wireless network adapter on Aspire E5-575 stopped working suddenly Author Date within 1 day 3 days 1 week 2 weeks 1 month 2 months 6 months 1 year of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04 i just want to know if my wifi adapter is faulty or not. I have been using the wireless connection for months without problems. i tried using the netsh command in command prompt and that did not work too. i am from India.

It said to restart the PC, I did and suddenly I can see the wireless networks again, so I guess it was a software problem. For Windows drivers, please reach out to your laptop's support team or generic Windows forums.Qualcomm doesn't have a forum for Windows drivers support. but i am not looking for drivers. By using this site, you accept Acer's Privacy Policy and the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - ThinkPad E485, E585 it shows this error as shown in the 2 screenshots in this link: i tried to turn on wifi from the windows lockscreen but that did not work. can you confirm the same? So I do not think it is on warranty anymore.). Qualcomm makes no representations, warranties, or other commitments whatsoever about any non-Qualcomm sites or third-party resources that may be referenced, accessible from, or linked to this site. in normal mode of windows, these symptoms are not there.

, don't have any email id as such. If you are facing “Qualcomm Bluetooth Driver not working” issue on your Windows 10 PC after upgraded your Windows 19 to its latest version, then you can read & follow our instructions to fix. experiencing driver or hardware related problems." Suddenly today, the laptop no longer detects any wireless networks, even though the networks are still there. Snapdragon 865 Mobile Hardware Development Kit, Snapdragon 855 Mobile Hardware Development Kit, Snapdragon 845 Mobile Hardware Development Kit, Snapdragon 835 Mobile Hardware Development Kit, Snapdragon 660 Mobile Hardware Development Kit, Re: qca9377 not working in 'safe mode with networking'. About Lenovo + About Lenovo. the device manager shows error code 37 for "Qualcomm QCA9377 802.11ac Wireless Adapter". It looks like you're new here. Here, we are discussing on “How to update or Reinstall Qualcomm Bluetooth Driver Windows 10” and providing some recommended steps/procedures to fix this problem.Let’s starts the discussion.

This forum is for Linux drivers of QCA9377. The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Qualcomm or any other party. but can you explain why it is not working in SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING? Materials that are as of a specific date, including but not limited to press releases, presentations, blog posts and webcasts, may have been superseded by subsequent events or disclosures. i want to know if this behaviour is normal or faulty, so that i can ask dell india support to replace the wifi adapter, if it is faulty. I am presently connected to the internet with an ethernet cable, since I can connect no other way. i need it very much. I clicked on yes. Sign up for an Acer ID and get exclusive access to deals and the Predator Den community, where you can ask and answer questions about gaming and gear. Opinions expressed in the content posted here are the personal opinions of the original authors, and do not necessarily reflect those of Qualcomm Incorporated or its subsidiaries (“Qualcomm”). Our Company News screenshot below under my name that shows the Troubleshooter message.