item 3 Remington M710 Long Action Magazine rifle 4 round clip 270' 30-06 , 300-mag. Package had usefull information about the item and how to prooerly use it for tgose that may be unsure.

The standard, factory magazine can hold up to 4 rounds (3 rounds in the magnum version ) plus 1 loaded directly into the chamber. Also came with a coupon for my next purchase and that will come in handy. The Remington model 770 is a magazine-fed bolt-action rifle marketed as a lower cost alternative to the popular model 700 and is manufactured in several sporting cartridges. Hope not to have to use the extras during hunting season, but it's nice to know they'll be there if necessary... Say i run into a pack of feral hogs, etc. Something went wrong. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience. {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Factory replacement parts are manufactured to the exact same specifications and tolerances and use the same manufacturing materials as the original parts which guarantees excellent fit and reliable operation. 4 -, item 5 Remington M710 Long Action Magazine rifle 4 round clip 270' 30-06 , 300-mag. $42.00 24 bids 2d 10h +$4.00 shipping. So far it has performed as desired however I have not fired the rifle since august of this year. We have Remington Model 770 parts and schematics to help you finish your project today. Good at the range,.

Need Remington 770 replacement parts for your latest repair?

30-06 etc. ... Magazine Latch Spring Enlarge Image. The 770 is available in 243 Win, 270 Win, 7mm-08 Rem, 7mm Rem Mag, 30-06 Sprg, 300 Win Mag, and 308 Win. 3 - Remington M710 Long Action Magazine rifle 4 round clip 270' 30-06 , 300-mag. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies.

I couldnt be more pleased.

- Remington 710/770 Long Action 4 Round Magazines Steel 19635, item 1 Remington Six 760 7600 Rifle Magazine 4 Round Long Action 270/30-06 Steel 1 -, item 2 Factory Remington 770/710 Long Action 4 rd magazine!

For more information go to - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. Was the information on this page helpful. Just About Everything® Magazine … for Shooting, Hunting and the Outdoors, Click here for important information regarding product availability, estimated delivery dates and communications with MidwayUSA. We're sorry, midwayusa.com requires JavaScript and it appears to be disabled. Remington Arms produces various low cost alternatives to its flagship Model 700 including the Remington 788 and earlier Remington 710 on which the Model 770 is based.. Design. The Remington model 770 is a magazine fed, bolt action, center-fire rifle. Browse the selection at Numrich Gun Parts - we're the world's largest supplier of gun parts. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. View cart for details. I bought this Remington magazine to replace the original installed one on my 270.

Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Magazines. The original magazine would cause the rifle to jam when ejecting spent shot gun shells.

Quality name brand item...sealed and shipped super fast....fit my rifle perfectly and was a Great Deal...no way i could have found a price like this close by...ThankYou. This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Nice to have a spare round or three, or four, on hand. You can learn more about the cookies we use and why we use them by viewing our Privacy Policy. These magazines will hold 4 rounds of standard long action cartridges, but only 3 rounds of magnum cartridges, such as the 7mm Remington Magnum. It is available in black, synthetic composite, various real tree composite designs, and original wooden stocks.

2 - Factory Remington 770/710 Long Action 4 rd magazine!!!! Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. This replacement magazine is a factory original from Remington.

Product Reviews are not compatible with your browser.

270 2 -, item 3 REMINGTON RIFLE MAGAZINES FOR MODELS 770, 710, 715 - 4 ROUND - SHORT ACTION 2-EA 3 -, item 4 Remington M710 Long Action Magazine rifle 4 round clip 270' 30-06 , 300-mag. Customer Q&A are not compatible with your browser. Product is exactly what i was needing good value. 5 -, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 1955 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 293 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 605 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 1152 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 260 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 837 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 85 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 177 product ratings.

The Remington model 770 is a magazine-fed bolt-action rifle marketed as a lower cost alternative to the popular model 700 and is manufactured in several sporting cartridges.

The metal they chose to use has little springiness to it and takes bends quickly. Item arrived 4 days sooner then the estimated date.

The Remington model 770 is a magazine … The jury is still out until I have had the chance to see how it works this winter. The Remington 770 uses a poorly designed magazine.

Learn how you can enable Javascript. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Magazines, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. The factory model includes a mounted, boresighted 3-9x40mm scope that comes sighted in to hit a target at 100 yards. Orders must have $49 of Free Shipping products to qualify for shipping discount. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Remington_Model_770&oldid=947734699, Weapons and ammunition introduced in 2007, Short description is different from Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 28 March 2020, at 03:45. Remington Magazine Remington 710, 770 25-06 Remington, 7mm Rem Mag, 270 Winchester, 280 Remington, 30-06 Springfield, 35 Whelen 4-Round Steel Blue Product Family #: 1006299849 Product #: … The metal mag body attaches to the plastic floorplate … Remington Arms produces various low cost alternatives to its flagship Model 700 including the Remington 788 and earlier Remington 710 on which the Model 770 is based.[3]. Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine. This product is currently Out of Stock, No Backorder, Here are some similar products currently available, Browning Magazine Browning BAR Mark II 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield 4-Round Steel Blue, Browning Magazine Browning BLR 81 30-06 Springfield 4-Round Steel Blue, Steyr Magazine Steyr Prohunter Model M 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield 4-Round Polymer Black, Tikka Extended Magazine Tikka T3 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06, 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester Magnum 5-Round Steel Black, Tikka Magazine Tikka T3 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester Magnum 3-Round Steel Black, Browning Magazine Browning X-Bolt Long Action Standard (30-06 Sprg, 280 Rem, 270 Win, 25-06 Rem) 4-Round Polymer Black, Browning Magazine Browning A-Bolt, A-Bolt II 30-06 Springfield 4-Round Steel Matte, Browning Magazine Browning A-Bolt, A-Bolt II 270 Winchester 4-Round Steel Matte. Remington Magazines Remington: The Most Recognizable Name in American Firearms—for a Reason From the “Wild West” to the hunting grounds of middle America and the far-flung battlegrounds of Iraq and Afghanistan, Remington… 30-06 etc.