IE 500 PRO CLEAR Durable and innovative cable ducting with a deep-set connector allows the IE 500 PRO to also withstand tough nights on the stage. I don't have my first pair anymore, but having spent much time with them, I can confidently say the new ones I am using don't sound the same. Digitize your AV management workflow. A miniature design also permits a formerly inconceivable, flat construction, which fits comfortably and securely into any ear canal. Grab a pair. I bought the Senns HD8 last year, they sound amazing too but after 1 hour they become uncomfortable, so I stopped using them and went back to my Senns HD-25 I bought in 2005, Senns HD25 are amazing too, best sound ever but they put a lot of pressure to your ear that after 1.5 hour they become unconfortable too........ so I decided to buy these in-ear ones, best decision ever, the sound quality is superb, been using them the whole day, no problems at all, love them! Most impressive are the way shimmery reverbs are presented. On a particular vocal, the high frequencies emanate from the centre like a firework and then settle across the stereo spectrum — impressive engineering accurately reproduced. By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies. OVERALL SCORE. Lightweight and comfortable. So how does it sound so much better? It’s not only extended but also punchy and precise, rendering kick drums and bass beautifully accurately.

„Listening to the IE 500 Pro, feels like you are in a studio on a treated acoustic environment“, plus applicable sales tax – free shipping, 88.9% of Reviewers Would Recommend this product to a friend. New DPA 2028 Vocal Mic Makes Live DPA Sound More Accessible. I used the Sennheiser IE 500 PRO with low-output impedance sources such as my iPhone SE with or without the AudioQuest Dragonfly dac/amp or the Fiio E12 Montblanc amp. The IE 500 PRO is the right choice.

From the sparse useful information on the internet, it appears that the Sennheiser IE 400 PRO is a much better sounding earphone than its more expensive sibling. Having finally kicked its lofty goal, Sennheiser has proved one driver can do it all. Everything about the IE500’s design stems from that core feature, its tiny transducer [see sidebar]. Packing eight and four drivers respectively, they push huge sounds through generic nozzles. The driver response provides a very neutral, balanced sound resolution at low and high levels. I'm more active on FB, and there I said, unequivocally, that IE 40 Pro is playing in the $300 league sonically. If you’re looking for the best of the best, look no further. The IE 500 PRO combines huge power and clarity for any location and any stage in the world. If you get a good stereo monitor send going, I can’t imagine a more pleasing way of monitoring yours and your band’s sound. © 2001-2020 Head-Fi.org. The low-resistance system performs clearly and free from distortion, even at high sound pressure levels – thanks to TrueResponse technology. Distortion, feedback peaks and overlapping frequency ranges are no longer a problem. I pointed this out to Sennheiser in all detail. Privacy Policy and

Best ever, get rid of your other headphones and get these! I would shoot myself had I spent $600 or Euros for these. However, I have used them for only a short period of time but the are the most comfortable things I have ever used, the sound quality is immense, I’m hearing things in music I’ve not heard before, the first album I listened to with them was by The Distillers and it was like having Brody Dale physically in my ears. The price of the IE500 Pro is a complete joke. A great alternative to on-stage wedges and one of the best in-ear systems we’ve tried. A system of magnets with triple-duct ventilation significantly reduces the distortion factor, and a two-chamber absorber in the direction of the ear canal minimizes feedback peaks that would otherwise occur naturally. In short, the 500s produce damn-near the best sound one can get from an IEM. I own the IE 40 Pro and had the chance to audition IE 400 Pro - IE 500 Pro. Thanks to the twisted pair cable, it can be operated comfortably at high volumes. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google 9. All parts must perfectly synchronise together. (507479). Getting them in your ears is easy — the small size, mouldable earhook and range of eartips make it a breeze — and subsequent wear secure. Once turned up on stage though, this doesn’t seem to make much difference thanks to their ultra-low distortion levels, but it is noticeable compared to the competition. Sennheiser: SUMMARY. Your email address will not be published. Just like the driver you’d find in Apple earbuds, this is a miniature speaker, with a moving coil and a diaphragm. Flawless sound signature They are a good deal imo (also considering their other $50-$100 siblings are simply outdated with too much bass). The IE 500 PRO are even easier to drive than the IE 40 PRO. I don't know why but on December my right earbud stopped working, so I sent them to Sennheiser Canada for a repair. Your email address will not be published. The distortion factor has been optimized to a previously unimaginable 0.08%. Required fields are marked *, Sennheiser HD 25 Light Closed-Back Headphones, Marshall Day Acoustics and Sennheiser announce collaboration, Dear Reality Becomes Part of the Sennheiser Group, 2019 GRAMMY AWARDS SEES DEBUT PERFORMANCES ON SENNHEISER AND NEUMANN, SENNHEISER OPENS NEW FLAGSHIP STORE IN SYDNEY. Fantastic Sound Resolution! Newly developed, dynamic 7mm wideband transducer with extremely fine resolution and neutral sound, Detachable twisted pair cable for excellent resistance against structure-born noise, TrueResponse driver system reduces acoustic stress factors through homogeneous and low-distortion reproduction, High level of wearing comfort and good fit thanks to ergonomic, compact housing, Excellent shielding through optimized earpiece shape and flexible silicone and foam tips, Cable concept fit for the stage with innovative cable duct (patent application in progress). I was confused because above it was a "+1" for the statement "the best single dynamic driver IEM" and I didn't see congested as a quality.

The $100 IE40, in comparison, is a good earphone: I see...I thought the BL-03 was too hyped and didn't pay too much attention but that's quite an interesting statement.