I bought my p365 NRA edition without a safety but because it's my first carry gun, I decided I felt more comfortable if it had one. 5 available.

If you receive a grip module with any defects or blemishes please let us know before you install it. Installation was a snap and the grip has a much better texture. Out of stock. DeSantis Sof-Tuck 2.0 IWB Holster for SIG Sauer P3... DeSantis Die Hard Ankle Holster fits SIG Sauer P365 Left Hand Leather Black. Just a heads up if anyone's in a similar situation, luckily my local gunsmith is fantastic so I just got everything done.

Important Note – SIG is now shipping some modules without magazine releases. Most orders ship within 24 hours (excludes firearms). Please enter a valid zip code. (0) Galco Tuck-N-Go 2.0 IWB Holster for Sig Sauer P365... Don Hume H715M WC Clip On Inside the Pant Holster fits SIG Sauer P365 Right Hand... Don Hume H715M WC Clip On Inside the Pant Holster ... Obsidian Arms Sig Sauer P365 Pinky Extension Base Pad Black SIGP365PINKY-BLK.

If the problem persists, contact customer support. This adds more in front of, and behind the original factory grip area. If you are looking to upgrade your SIG Sauer® P365 or P365XL while providing a firm grip for carry and self defensive use, this is an affordable way to get a customized module.

I wanted to add the manual safety to mu gun. Excellent texture on the grip, safety, was easy to install and works perfectly. Small Gun Parts is your leading source for all your handgun, rifle, or gear parts and tools. Sig P365 Grip Module with Manual Safety Compatibility & Lasered Pattern in Cerakote Burnt Bronze List Price: $127.95. Unwatch, mark-7970 Sig Sauer P365 Manual Safety Grip Module, Black, Sig Sauer P365 Manual Safety Grip Module, Coyote, Sig Sauer P365 Manual Safety Grip Module, Gray. Very easy to install, total time to install was less than 5 minutes. Bought the grip module as a spare.

The end result is a laser stippling that becomes unique to the particular module. NO SHIPPING DELAYS. I’ve seen them (factory SIG) at other retailers, but not at SIG’s web site. When removing the fire control unit from your module and doing the upgrade, ensure you disassemble and reassemble correctly, Cerakote modules are processed by hand, and may wear with holster use. We use cookies on this site to improve your experience. $22.95.

From professional gunsmithing tools to home builder kits, we're always adding new gun upgrades everyday and will be here to support you every step of the way. nospam.gio Appreciate it. (verified owner) – May 31, 2020, The grip and safety upgrade is really nice and an easy install. Sig P365 Grip Module with Laser Engraved Pattern Frame & Handle in Black, Sig P365 Grip Module Cerakote and Stippled option by NDZ Performance, 1.5% BACK - SAME DAY SHIPPING - CHECK OUT OUR NEW PRODUCTS | CLICK HERE, Universal Accessory Power Outlet Custom Chrome Plugs, Sig P365 Grip Module with Lasered Pattern in Cerakote FDE, True Precision Sig Sauer P365 Match Grade Barrel Gold TIN 9MM, Sig Sauer P365 Holster IWB Incognito Bad Bones Tactical Black, Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Finger Extension In Black (*LZ), NDZ Rear Slide Plate for Sig P365 P365 XL P365 SAS 9MM Silver (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Finger Extension In HCFDE (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Finger Extension In Gold (*LZ), Sig Sauer P365 Magazine Finger Extension In Silver (*LZ). If you are looking to upgrade your SIG Sauer® P365, P365XL P320, M17 or M18 while providing a firm grip for carry or competition, this is an affordable way to get a customized module. ProMag SIG P365 9mm Luger Magazine 32 Rounds Blued... ProMag SIG P365 9mm Luger Magazine 20 Rounds Blued Steel. We do not guarantee your module will include a magazine release. Watch All Rights Reserved. ProMag Sig Sauer P365 9mm Magazine 10 Rounds Steel... ProMag SIG P365 9mm Luger Magazine 32 Rounds Blued Steel. Viridian Essential Red Laser Sight for Sig P365 No... SIG Sauer P365 15 Round Magazine 9mm Luger Alloy Body Matte Black Finish. ... SIG SAUER P365 Grip Module Assembly, Manual Safety, 9mm- BLK.

Building USA LLC. Ergonomic, making your shooting relaxed and efficient when it counts. Pistol Grip Modules Outfit your favorite Sig Sauer pistol with a new grip module for a number of popular models like the P365, P320, P250 and more. If you receive a grip module with any defects or blemishes. Ease buy. Returns, Refunds, Exchanges & Website Terms, © SKU: 8900328. Out of stock. [gravityform id=1 title=false description=false tabindex=0],

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • document.write(new Date().getFullYear()); Rated 4 out of 5 by Rob365 from Great product, but be careful with cerakote I bought my p365 NRA edition without a safety but because it's my first carry gun, I decided I felt more comfortable if it had one. Having 1911s and 938s, I was really missing the thumb safety. We laser texture the module for extra grip and pre-cut them for the. GrayGuns have done a nice job on this unit. This polymer grip module is a Sig Sauer factory original replacem, Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module, Coyote. As an aside I wish SIG would offer extended (finger) magazine base plates for the 12 round P365 magazines. Shopping with us is absolutely safe - you never have to worry about credit card safety when shopping here... © 2020 Copyright,entire contents by CTD, Inc. Cheaper Than Dirt! When removing the fire control unit from your module and doing the upgrade, ensure you disassemble and reassemble correctly. bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned.