We will generally give the benefit of the doubt with regards to getting permission.
- Added support for per-level palettes.
ACZ1: - Fixed a misplaced ring box. Porting mods to future versions of SRB2 will be easier, as these names rarely change.
- Put an invisible barrier over the other end of the shrink machine, so one cannot shrink, go through backward and spam the sound indefinitely. – Fixed a few hall of mirrors. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Techno Hill Zone Act 1 and Castle Eggman Zone Act 2 have been dramatically updated. RVZ1: It is closely inspired by the original Sonic games from the Sega Genesis, and attempts to recreate their classic design … Whoops, small oversight on my part. SSN Sonic HD Characters. However, if it's discovered you uploaded a port without consulting the author or without the post being marked as reusable appropriate action will be taken. - Hopefully fixed the zoom tube near the emerald token from not always working on the first try. - Restored the springs used to propel oneself out of the lava after collecting the emerald token to their former location. It is closely inspired by the original Sonic games from the Sega Genesis, and attempts to recreate their classic design in 3D with robust multiplayer and mod support. Super Knuckles as a bonus flashes pink instead of yellow, but this is not available for custom characters. – Fixed CTF flags failing to respawn. this game is based off the doom engie. Record Attack replays can now be raced as ghosts in Record Attack, allowing players to directly see the difference while playing. – Thickened the thok barrier around the spikes, preventing the player from being able to spindash through it. Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a 3D Sonic fangame based on the DOOM Legacy code base.
When holding back, the character now skids to visually and audibly demonstrate that simply letting go of forward doesn’t slow the player down as much as reversing direction. Hop online today! Not a member yet? Note: This is an old version intended for archival purposes only. - Tweaked the height of flung emeralds to fix an issue regarding their collision. I tried downloading the thing on their web page. This full version has been archived by the uploader because it is out of date and no longer supported.
The PSP version of this game may be found in the Non-Windows Ports Thread: Mb.srb2.org The software renderer now features skyboxes, allowing for complex, animated skies by rendering another section of the level as the sky. Bugs. We'll have to go throughout 30 levels until we find Dr. Eggman and defeat him. – Fixed a button not going down all the way. didn't work.
– Fixed some cliffs that were set as death pits. - Fixed not being able to get Tails’ emblem and restored the FOFs that go over the spike balls in that room. It's fun and all, but it is getting quite dull.
- Fixed a waving polyobject flag being rotated to the right upon one of the buttons being hit. – Fixed emeralds spawning in walls. Non-Windows ports of this game are generally work-in-progress and is why they are not uploaded directly to ModDB. My Sisters:KatieDahKatGirl. - Did a find and replace to get rid of the old lava textures/flats and replace with the new ones. In match and capture the flag modes, players now spawn with basic shields and losing players get free basic shields during the round.
- Fixed a fence section where the fake floor was in a different place than the fence graphic. SOC format now supports internal thing names, other enumerations, and basic math. – Made the center pipe slightly thicker to prevent thokking and spinning through it. - Fixed gravity-flipped rings not respawning with the correct height. Super forms for characters now glow like they did in Sonic 2 and Sonic 3&K, allowing yellow to be usable once again for match mode. The current version is v2.2.6. - Fixed an issue regarding NiGHTS bumpers under flipped gravity. Explore for emblems however you’d like. A scripting language based on Lua has been added to the engine exclusively for use by mods. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ). These are the submission prefixes used by the message board for their releases. GFZ1: – Fixed a visual glitch where bits of a third flag were appearing. - Fixed an issue regarding ghost mobjs and FOFs. It can be used to create entirely new console commands and thing behaviors in game, allowing a lot more flexibility for mod content without requiring editing SRB2’s source code itself.
- Added a closing rock door to seal players in so they cannot jump on the platform with the end sign, then escape the room before the lava rises up in single player. SRB2 is a game made in the DOOM engine and is highly moddable in many different ways. If your release already exists as a message board post, please link to it somewhere in your release page. Tall patches are now supported, allowing images larger than 255 pixels tall to be imported to the game as a single image. Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a free 3D Sonic the Hedgehog fan-game built on a heavily modified fork of the Doom Legacy source port of Doom. Don't forget to scroll further down and read the rules. Multiplayer.
Record Attack, an expanded version of Time Attack, lets players set records in time, score, and rings for each act they’ve accessed in the main game and record a replay of the run. - PNG screenshots now include map, level, and location metadata. Become one today and start sharing your creations! - Squared off the outside edges of the broken fountain at the start. Sadly, NiGHTS mode does not support replays and ghosts in this release.
why are you guys post it in the PSP section? Controller support glitchy. "Pink Tails WAD" and "Pink Knuckles WAD" should not be their own separate release, rather they should both be posted under the same submission titled "Pink Character WADs". Similar to Sonic 2’s versus mode, players race through single player stages and attempt to grab goodies in the stage before completing the stage. Colors, abilities, and spin items are set by name, as with SOCs, to enable forward compatibility.
All SOC actions and extra character abilities from. Super Sneakers and spin dashing have been dramatically sped up as a result. 206Changelog wrote: General
Specify which version of the game your release was made for. Dropped rings now travel farther and become harder to recover when taking repetitive hits. This is a new installation entirely, so you probably will want to place it in a new folder entirely instead of overwriting your previous installation. Lime Forest Zone:
(OPTIONAL) Tag your post with the appropriate prefix. You can now record Animated GIFs in-game.
NiGHTS Mode allows players to set records on special stages similarly to Record Attack. They can also be saved as a guest replay to send to a friend’s copy of the game for them to race against. We have had issues in the past with regards to ports of mods made for older versions of SRB2 being posted without the original author's permission. Beating the requirement in a category for a stage grants an emblem. Keep similar releases to one download page. Therefor, please specify which version your particular mod was made in/for. its for psp too right?? We recommend you browse the file list for the latest full version. - Fixed a set of three flags being in a stupid location.
TypeOfLevel can now use gametype names instead of requiring numbers. Welcome to the Sonic Robo Blast 2 Gamebanana page! – Fixed some sector borders not having grass. - Fixed a few menu strings not having backdrops.
hey me and my sister play this game let me give you our usernames Sonic Robo Blast 2 is a free 3D Sonic the Hedgehog fan-game built on a heavily modified fork of the Doom Legacy source port of Doom. Don't steal content! P.S. Many bugs involving the controls beyond normal maximum speed have been fixed. – OpenGL has officially been enabled, use the -opengl parameter to activate it. - Compiled the EXE using GCC to prevent errors concerning consistency protection and dedicated servers. For what it's worth, you can use Multiability with Spindash now. Do note that as with every major release, we are only giving out a torrent download for the first day. Multiple characters can now have the same displayed name; no more “Tails2” if you add a custom Tails character. i watched on youtube do u know this isnt on psp noobs :3. as well as a plethora of stability improvements and bug fixes. I'm so excited to see what the next version after this would be like! - Fixed some rings that had the wrong offset. Monitors have all-new sprites, and shields now all have individual sprites instead of being palette swaps of each other. My friend, who uses an ATI video board and have the latest drivers is too having this issue. The final boss has been replaced with a new, actually fun design.
It is in fact based off the Doom Legacy engine, though it's so heavily modified parts of it barely resemble the original product. P.S: From sonic x. - Hall of mirrors protection now defaults to off due to framerate problems in 2.0.5.
– Fixed the waterslide area not having flat scrolling. More details can be found here: https://mb.srb2.org/announcement.php?f=68&a=44. – Fixed a rather ugly broken sector. Signup or login - Fixed RUNSOC modifying the game if it cannot find the specified file. This comment is currently awaiting admin approval, join now to view.
It was created by a group calling themselves Sonic Team Jr, and the Dreamcast version was ported originally by AlamGBC and LoganGBA.