The skill deals quite a bit more damage than Iron Fist Fury so it’s really up to you if you want damage or defense.

I would recommend you to consider locking the skill and putting the skill on your hotbar to avoid conflicts with Massive Suppression. The Kutum weapons also have a 10% ignore resistance. Go to a kzarka as early as possible. Keys in square brackets [] mean that you tap the key. ‘Unless they become reality there’s no point saying them and people just won’t believe them now because of what’s gone on in the past.’. Instantly Recover 6 HP per hit Offin Tett can be good when you reach certain AP brackets and if your class doesn’t depend on accuracy as much as others, but if you’re unsure whether you should be using this weapon or not, it’s much safer to just use Kzarka. The skill has no protection and a very long animation so it is simply not useful for PVP and not worth putting points into. You will also get higher Accuracy, Evasion and Damage Reduction from these pieces. The other flow skills, Flow: Rock Smash and Flow: Tornado Kick are useful for leveling but afterward you get your awakening you will want to lock those skills.Stalking Wolf is another of the flow skills which is useful.

Recent Supporters: BDO Black Desert Gear Guide For Beginners/Noobs 2020; BDO Gear Guide 2020; BDO Lifeskill Guides. for selfInflicts 50 Bleeding Damge per 3 sec.

Make sure to put Caphras stones into your equipment for extra stats. We put a lot of time and passion in this video so please downsmash that like button to help the channel and subscribe for more content like this. DP +10 for 10s Chat Filter with *** Replacement BDO has a very strong offensive language censor, that often filters out terms it shouldn’t. It is one of your best skills for damage in awakening and also has a great Movement Speed debuff for your enemy and also gives you an Attack Speed buff and Accuracy Rate buff. The Hammer’s career thus far has seen two spells with the BDO, after starting in the county game as a teenager, so he has a lot of love for the historic operation, just not its current hierarchy. ‘I’m still practicing with Darryl so I’ll keep in touch with him. ‘It’s a relief to be back in the PDC because of what’s happening at the BDO, I didn’t really want to be a part of that anymore,’ Hamilton told Metro.co.uk. If I get paid I get paid, if I don’t I don’t, at worst I’ve only lost three grand. Putting more levels into Massive Supression will make your grab last longer, but it has very little damage and can sometimes give your enemy a chance to use potion and heal if you are on your own. for selfAll Accuracy +3% for 12 sec. This skill is not very useful for PVE or PVP because it has no protection on it. Black Desert Online puts a priority on AP and DP over character levels. Offin Tett can be good when you reach certain AP brackets and if your class doesn’t depend on accuracy as much as others, but if you’re unsure whether you should be using this weapon or not, it’s much safer to just use Kzarka. Be careful when you are using this skill in mass PVP. This skill is the flow skill from Spiral Cannon and will make you jump backwards. DP +10 for 10s This skill is completely optional and I would only recommend putting skill points into it once you already have your core build. “I’ll never get boss gear so I’ll settle for blues” isn’t the mentality of a winner! Go to a kzarka as early as possible. For most classes, you will want an AP offhand. Black Desert BDO Striker Guide 2020; Valkyrie.

Instantly Recover 6 WP per hit It’s probably the best option because the 2 piece +HP effect will stay until you’re most of the way done swapping into boss armor later on. Mainhand: Offin/Kzarka can both work in this build, the goal is 269+ AP.

The former PDC World Championship finalist says the lack of communication in the BDO is a major problem, with players left in the dark over a staggering range of issues. You can get away with using a Green/Blue grade TRI Ultimate weapon without losing too much damage. for self. Armor – Green sets, but if you can find an Ultimate one, get it so you don’t have to reform it later. Another alternative is to use is the Akum set. There are a lot of choices available when it comes to accessories and it really depends on what you can get your hands on. If you are new it may be worth checking if it is currently an upgrade, but eventually you will need Leather Vambrace anyway. It can help you push to the next AP bracket but at higher AP brackets the extra AP you get is smaller and you’ll be losing hit chance % at the same time on both your preawakening and your awakening. A TRI would work hereas well. (Some parts of this guide, such as succession skill descriptions are skill under development and will be coming at a later date, you can easily find this information in-game). Gloves: Heve Gloves set bonus. as they come off cooldown. for selfInstantly Recovers 3 HP per hit[Level 58] Crimson FangAttack against monsters +20 for 8 sec.

Some players recommend locking this skill but it is completely up to you.Flow: Mass Destruction[RMB]. The weapon cannot be enhanced with Caphras stones though.

Flow: Crosswind[SPACE] when using Spiral Cannon. BDO has two separate settings for “Chat Filter”. It has invincible when moving backwards but the iframe is just not long enough and the rest of the animation will leave you vulnerable. Try to also ultimate all your pieces as soon as possible, especially your armor because it will give quite a big DP boost.Click image below to enlargeLow-Tier build: linkHere is a low-tier build to use if you are looking to improve your gear before you get boss gear. Ideally you will want to buy or make it ultimate (yellow) as well.The Vambrace of Sealed Magical Power is freely obtainable from Black Spirit quests as well and a weaker version of Leather Vambrace. More information about AP and DP brackers can be found hereIt also has 2 crystal slots. With the right armor, weapons, and enhancements you can decimate enemies in your path.

In addition, you may want to use Perfume of Courage (buff lost on death) and Tough Whale Tendon Elixirs. Elbow Edge + Rib Crusher are also good options. Helm: Magic Crystal of Infinity – Agility/Experience x2 Chest: Magic Crystal of Infinity – Evasion x2 Boots: Magic Crystal of Infinity – Swiftness x2 Gloves: Magic Crystal of Infinity – Assault x2 Main Hand: Magic Crystal of Infinity – Precision x2 Sub-weapon: Black Spirit Crystal Don’t waste money on more expensive crystals as your leveling gear will be replaced and crystal removal is only possible with an item from the pearl shop, Helm: JIN Magic Crystal – Harphia x2/ Black Magic Crystal – Intimidation x2/ HAN Magic Crystal – Hoom Chest: HAN Magic Crystal – Hoom x2 Boots: Red Battlefield Crystal – Adamantine/HAN Magic Crystal – Hoom Gloves: JIN Magic Crystal – Viper x2 Main Hand: Black Magic Crystal – Precision x2 Sub-weapon: Awakened Spirit’s Crystal x2 [2x JIN Harphia / 2x Intimidation, 4x Hoom, 2x JIN – Viper, 2x Awakened/Crit, 2x precision], (Hoom Crystals go in the Shoes and Helmet/chest but it comes down to 200hp & 10 DR vs Knockdown/Bound Resistance +20% & Stun/Stiffness/Freezing Resistance 10%), Alternate HAN Crystals (AP boss gear): Helm: HAN Magic Crystal – Hoom x2 Chest: JIN Magic Crystal – Cobelinus x2 Boots: Red Battlefield Crystal: Adamantine/HAN Magic Crystal – Hoom Gloves: HAN Magic Crystal – Hoom/JIN Magic Crystal – Viper Main Hand: Black Magic Crystal – Precision x2 Sub-weapon: Awakened Spirit’s Crystals x2.