Otherwise I think this country is going to implode.

P.O. 17 As for you, if you walk before Me as your father David walked, even to do according to all that I have commanded you, and will keep My statutes and My ordinances, 18 then I will establish your royal throne as I covenanted with your father David, saying, ‘[f]You shall not lack a man to be ruler in Israel.’.

We live in the Charlotte, NC area, along with four adult children, spouses, and eight grandkids. Jonathan Cahn has finally released a video where he explains what he's seen in the Bible that explains the mystery behind America's shaking and the horrible year we've experience in 2020. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account.

Newsweek, New York Times, it doesn’t matter. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. From the Youtube description of the interview: Five time, best-selling author and renowned Christian leader Jonathan Cahn says, “The answer of Passover is the Lamb. This is why Cahn is asking everyone to start praying now, and he is organizing a “National and Global Day of Prayer and Repentance,” culminating on September 26, 2020. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Trending: The Tables Have Turned, Election Betting Odds Now Favor President Trump. Jonathan Cahn has organized "The Return Solemn Assembly" in Washington D.C. tomorrow, September 26, 2020 from 9:00 AM - …

Please visit The Return website to watch the Live Simulcast.

Please show this article to all your friends and family. Creation thru the Fall, Old Testament Part 1 Bible Study, National Day of Repentance (The Return) September 26, 2020 with Jonathan Cahn, September 1, 2020 in Indescribable Joy //, INDESCRIBABLE JOY a Study of Philippians Lesson 1, New Bible Study INDESCRIBABLE JOY A STUDY OF PHILIPPIANS Introduction, United Prayer in the Bible and During Revivals in History. If you've never read it, you really need to stop what you are doing and get a copy here. STEVE & LAURIE MARTIN - LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE FOUNDERS Chaim Malespin and the Aliyah Return Center.

11 Thus Solomon finished the house of the Lord and the king’s palace, and successfully completed all that [c]he had planned on doing in the house of the Lord and in his palace. ( Log Out /  Jonathan announces The Return, National Day of Prayer and Repentance – Building up to it he shares a powerful message on the power of prayer, repentance, and revival, to change history – from King Solomon to Abraham Lincoln to President Reagan to America right now. Jesus is the Lamb of God.

My good wife Laurie and I (43 years in October 2020! In the Galilee of Israel. ( Log Out /  Posted on September 25, 2020 by Prayer in Every City in America, Uncategorized // 0 Comments.

Steve Martin’s 30th book Published June 28, 2020. The Lord’s Will For Your Life. We all know that verse, but Cahn said do you know the verses before it? Who is the Lamb?

!’ – ‘Let Us Worship’ Revival Lands in Vegas and Arizona, 5 Dead, 15 Wounded by ‘Islamic Terrorist’ Attack Near Vienna Synagogue, 2 huge reasons why Joe Biden could lose that hardly anyone is talking about – Michael Snyder.

We have 90 days until the election and we all need to be praying that Donald Trump wins again. You can pre-order the new book, "The Harbinger II" right now. THE RETURN with Jonathan Cahn – September 26, 2020 – Washington, D.C. Posted on September 26, 2020 October 9, 2020 by oneseekingtruth Today is a mighty day in Washington, D.C.! You are getting small glimpses of it right now in Portland, Seattle and Chicago.

I've already grabbed one and can't wait to get it and read the whole thing.

It talks about no rain (famine), locusts devouring the land, and pestilence (old word for an epidemic). Cahn says September is a pivotal month. 15 Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to the [e]prayer offered in this place. Look at the verse right before, verse 13. We support monthly. Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with best-selling book author Jonathan Cahn to talk about his upcoming book called “The Harbinger II The Return.”. Just imagine that x100 and spread out over the entire country. These three conditions are the pre-requisites for the prayer in verse 14. Steve has also authored and published 29 books. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Required fields are marked *.

I hope you will set aside at least 30 minutes tomorrow to pray with another person. Time To Act.

This is why Cahn is asking everyone to start praying now, and he is organizing a “National and Global Day of Prayer and Repentance,” culminating on September 26, 2020. HE WHO SITS IN THE HEAVENS LAUGHS! ( Log Out / 

They are all going to be gone. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site. Our Jewish Roots, I Saw THIS Archangel Coming to the US to Fight for Trump – Lance Wallnau, Sid Roth, It’s Supernatural, ‘So Many Lost Came Home to Jesus! No Matter the Cost.

News from around the world - Israel, USA, and other nations.

I'll actually probably get the audio version too because those are easier for me. You may also view on Facebook Live and YouTube Live. We as a nation need to seek His face for the election, the riots, the wildfires in California, the hurricanes and the pandemic. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. The media can say what they want.

Jonathan Cahn 181K subscribers. Jonathan announces The Return, National Day of Prayer and Repentance – Building up to it he shares a powerful message on the power of prayer, repentance, and revival, to change history – from King Solomon to Abraham Lincoln to President Reagan to America right now.

It's only 10 minutes, please watch and enjoy: Here's a longer interview where he gives even more details. “The Harbinger II The Return” also gives hope and shows the way forward.

"The Harbinger" is an incredible book, released several years ago and tells the amazing story of how 9/11 exactly parallels the chain of events experienced in ancient Israel thousands of years ago. He is the answer. We will be confessing our own sins as well as the sins of the nation.

Jesus is the Master of the Universe, and He is on the throne. The sins of the nation are listed on the schedule. This is MAJOR!

This blog is dedicated to promoting Revival and Spiritual Awakening in America by encouraging readers to pray and develop a closer walk with Jesus. – Sid Roth, It’s Supernatural, UN Adopts Anti-Israel Resolution Referring to Temple Mount Only by Muslim Name, “Dutch Sheets: Important Day-After-The-Election Word of the Lord”, Urgent 2020 Election Prophetic Alert – Jeremiah Johnson, Love For His People – Annual Ministry & Finance Report for Year-Ending 2019, “The Road We Travel – Challenges We Overcome as Believers in our Lord” – new book by Steve Martin, Prophetic Word: There Will Be a Powerful Move of My Spirit Among Children by Lana Vawser, The Bearded Bible Brothers present – Tithes & Offerings from a Biblical Perspective. Your email address will not be published. And now Cahn has gone on the record explaining how 19 years later the exact same parallels are playing out again on the world stage. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Pineville, NC 28134 USA. Press On. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

NOW AVAILABLE Paperback & Kindle. Thank you! Nov. 5, 2020 As I sat this morning with the Lord this morning and seeing the incredible battle that’s taking, Love For His People, Inc. 16 For now I have chosen and consecrated this house that My name may be there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually. Series of questions with right and wrong answers that intends to check knowledge, The Tables Have Turned, Election Betting Odds Now Favor President Trump. ), through the ministry of Love For His People we founded in 2010, give love and support for our friends in Israel and in other nations with friendship, humanitarian aid, and social media support, along with Steve's NOW THINK ON THIS messages, and our Ahava Adventures annual trips to Israel. If you love what we do, please consider a $1/month donation to keep us live! The Return - National and Global Day of Prayer and Repentance with Jonathan Cahn I hope you are ready for one of the largest prayer events of our time. So, therefore, the answer to the plague, the answer to everything is Jesus. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. “JUSTICE IS MINE” SAYS THE LORD by Lana Vawser, NEW Prophetic Update on Election. For a quick response please leave a comment. ( Log Out /  “Oh God…”. Jesus is still going to be as important 1,000 years from now as he was 2,000 years ago. God said in “The Harbinger II The Return” also gives hope and shows the way forward. Thank you. So far there are over 120 cities internationally who are participating as well. prayerineverycity@gmail.com. 2 Chronicles 7:14 that if His people (plural not individuals) will seek His face, He will heal our land. Cahn says September is a pivotal month. This is a time for praying together or along with the simulcast  rather than praying alone.

Jonathan Cahn has organized “The Return Solemn Assembly” in Washington D.C. tomorrow, September 26, 2020 from 9:00 AM – 9:00 PM. Your email address will not be published. http://www.thereturnwebsite.org/. Box 414

I hope you are ready for one of the largest prayer events of our time. Please print out a copy of the Event Schedule so you can use it as a prayer guide.

Blog at WordPress.com. 12 Then the Lord appeared to Solomon at night and said to him, “I have heard your prayer and have chosen this place for Myself as a house of sacrifice. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Change ).

NY Times Reporter Complains Trump Campaign Booted Her Out of... After Trump Receives TWO Nobel Peace Prize Nominations, The Atlantic... National File Posts Biden Daughter’s Diary, Claims Molestation and “Showers with Joe as a child”, BOMBSHELL REPORT: Delaware GOP Senate Candidate Says Sen. Chris Coons’ Daughter Is ‘On Hunter’s Laptop’, Trump Supporters Protest Outside Arizona Election Center, A Farmer In Arizona Finds Mail-in Ballots Hidden Under A Rock, InsiderAdvantage, Which Has Never Missed a GA Statewide Race, Calls Georgia for Trump, Listen to Rachel Maddow’s Voice As She Realizes Arizona Could Go Red! He’s still the same yesterday, today and forever. Our world is experiencing all three right now! Getting back to the book and the interview, my favorite part was when he started talking about a verse most of you probably all know:  2 Chronicles 7:14. FREE Love For His People app – News, music, videos, messages, events & more! I realize that you most likely will not watch all day tomorrow, so pray for the other sessions whenever you pray.

13 If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, or if I command the locust to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people, 14 and My people [d]who are called by My name humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Jonathan Cahn’s upcoming book is called “The Harbinger II The Return.”  It is predicting more very bad and mind blowing things for America if we, as a nation, do not repent and turn back to God the Father and Jesus. Otherwise, contact Michelle Countryman at Copyright © 2020