Hosted by 44 Bytes. To find all the latest cheats, guides, hints and tips, visit CheatCodes.com first! The big problem is fielding. All rights reserved. Real-time lighting! Les meilleurs jeux des mois de septembre-octobre 2020, FIFA 98 : En route pour la Coupe du Monde. Make your dreams of becoming a Major Leaguer a reality!

La sélection des joueurs peut être dirigée par le joueur ou l'ordinateur. Les dieux seront bientôt parmi vous avec la Wootbox du mois de Novembre ! Developed by Treyarch Invention.

"CHEAT CODE®" and "Official Cheats Source™" are trademarks or registered trademarks of gamerID Network LLC in the United States and other countries and may not be used without permission. Detailed facial animations! View video of …

No FAQs/Guides/Maps - Be the first to submit one. This game was categorized as Sports on our website. View video of … ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Top 25 Hottest Video Game Girls of All Time, Full list of GTA Online Missions, Payouts, and Rewards, Pokemon: LeafGreen Gameshark Codes (Pokemon LeafGreen - GBA), CheatCodes.com's Top 10 Best Grand Theft Auto 5 Cheats, All Cheats to Spawn Vehicles in GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto V - X360). Triple play 2000 really disappointed me. I don’t really know a whole lot of other players batting stances but I know that they did put some effort into the batting stances.Game Play/Controls- 4 The game play was pretty crappy. The PlayStation version was also released in Europe under the title Triple Play Baseball 2000. I played Triple Play 2000 and 2001 for my PC. To use this feature, you need to be logged in to GameFAQs. Triple Play 2000 on the Nintendo N64. Triple Play 2000 is a baseball sports game released for the PlayStation, Nintendo 64 and Microsoft Windows in 1999. I was satisfied with Triple Play 2000 and I've enjoyed countless number of hours playing Triple Play 2001.

Sorry, no review of Triple Play 2000 yet. Hit a grand slam, pitch a no-hitter, go for the cycle and ste... With All-Star Baseball '99, development house Iguana (Turok, NFL Quarterback Club '98) extends its sterling rep for p... You can learn the basics of baseball in an afternoon, then spend a lifetime mastering its intricacies. So not the pitching. Un rendez-vous à ne pas manquer le 12 novembre prochain ! Though the next pitch I held the directional button down and it pitched the ball way outside! So then I switched to the directional pad and it somewhat worked. Vous pouvez comme toujours jouer des matchs simples, une saison entière, des play-off ou encore le derby de home run. Multiple fielding cameras! Submit a review and let your voice be heard. To use this feature, you need to be logged in to GameFAQs. I didn’t play this game a whole lot to be honest.

Published by Electronic Arts. They do affect game play and for me made the game a little less fun to play.Sound- 7 The sound was actually pretty good. It’s all about your opinion and basically my opinion is that there below average. All other brands, logos, and/or product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Make your dreams of becoming a Major Leaguer a reality! If fielding for you is favored over batting then I really suggest you don’t get this game. This is POWER Baseball! Pour fêter le lancement de Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, la crème du streaming français vous prépare un programme spécial consacré au nouveau FPS de Treyarch : Mission 12h00. Tous droits réservés. I used the joystick and it didn’t work.

Triple play 2000 really disappointed me. Download game manual. Triple Play 2000 sur Nintendo 64, un jeu de base-ball réaliste, remet le couvert avec son lot de joueurs et d'équipes directement issus de la liste officielle. Triple Play 2000 on the Nintendo N64. The fielding mechanics are usually pretty bad in baseball games, and this is no exception. Published by Electronic Arts. Though that’s a whole nother system so let me explain about this game.Graphics- 4 The graphics are pretty bad.

Have fun playing the amazing Triple Play 2000 game for Nintendo 64. Trivia Hybrid Engine The N64 version appears to uses the Triple Play 99 engine with some of the minor additions of Triple Play 2000 on other platforms (the explosion sound effect with big hits) Differences that Triple Play 99 Engine had that was not found found in other versions of Triple Play 2000: Faster gameplay with Easy Batting /... Konami brings its famous Bottom of the 9th to the Nintendo 64. Copyright © 1997-2020 Webedia. I mean it’s just a waste of money. Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first? It just wasn’t fun. Download the Triple Play 2000 ROM now and enjoy playing this game on your computer or phone. Home Run Challenge! For Triple Play 2000 on the Nintendo 64, GameFAQs has 9 cheat codes and secrets.

Nintendo Reveals The Top 15 Most-Downloaded Switch Games ... Join 1,060,721 people following Nintendo Life: © 2020 Nlife Media, partner of Gamer Network.

Since 1996, CheatCodes.com has been the world's #1 source for game cheats, codes, guides, hints, news, and tips for Playstation 4 (PS4), Xbox One (X1), Wii U, PlayStation 3 (PS3), Xbox 360 (X360), Windows PC, iPhone, Android, Facebook games, and more. I’ve played plenty of games that were much more fun then this for the original Nintendo. It is also easy to aim your pitches. Maybe if you have a collection going of games for you N64 or something like that and you get the opportunity to buy this game for like a buck or two then sure why not, be my guest. jeuxvideo.com est édité par Webedia. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Play as Juan Gonzalez and take on McGwire and Sosa and... Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. All-Star Baseb... Over 700 Major League Baseball players and 30 stadiums including 5 new ballparks. I was sure I would hit the ball and didn’t. Download game manual. I struck out a few times just do to my timing I guess. You really didn’t need to know that but I figured that you would want an explanation on why I picked the dodgers over any other team such as the Yankees or the Red Sox etc.

One thing that I did really like about this game is that they announced every player that came up to bat. Though this Triple Play 2000 does not compare to the Triple Play 2000 for the PC if you've played it. The game play for the computer is a lot better and smoother then the N64 version. Copyright © 1996-2020 GamerID Network LLC. Though I was surprised because they did have his batting stance in the game, which I really did like. Great game features such as: Full control hitting - more power, more contact! Game profile of Triple Play 2000 (Nintendo 64), developed by Treyarch and published by Electronic Arts. Though don’t be surprised if you come on here and right a bad review about it just as I have. I was satisfied with Triple Play 2000 and I've enjoyed countless number of hours playing Triple Play 2001. Though this Triple Play 2000 does not compare to the Triple Play 2000 for the PC if you've played it. Developed by Treyarch Invention. Triple Play 2000's more-responsive hitting gives you the control to hit for placement or power -- lift a bloop single over the shortstop's head, drive a double into the gap, or jack a monster home run into another time zone. One-button baserunning! The first game I played I played as the Los Angeles Dodgers because Gary Sheffield is my favorite player. It is the only game of the Triple Play series released for the Nintendo 64 where it was only released in North America.

I played it enough though to tell you the basics.Bottom Line- 4 Like I’ve said plenty of times, this game just isn’t fun. All-Star Baseb... Over 700 Major League Baseball players and 30 stadiums including 5 new ballparks. The worst part of it was fielding. Please log in or register to continue. Faster gameplay with Easy Batting /... Konami brings its famous Bottom of the 9th to the Nintendo 64. When Sheffield got up to bat, even though he was batting third I was like “yeah!” Then I struck out haha. Triple Play 2000 features an innovative batting system which I happen to like a lot, mainly because it is very easy to bat.