Our all-new product line will include both fiberglass and aluminum designs as well as custom matched trailers – all built in our own facilities right here in Flippin, Arkansas. I like the clean open design, unlike my cramped Ranger.

Vexus 1880 boats for sale 1 Boats Available. Below are a couple of pictures of the bilge area and the battery compartment. List view button Grid view button Sort: Sort By. New Model. They fit perfectly. No idea, I’m just pointing it out.

Are the two sets of four screws/bolts on the transom for shallow water anchors?

Please leave some comments below. 1203 Premier Road Monday: Closed: Tuesday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm: Wednesday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm: Thursday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm: Friday : 7:30 am - 5:30 pm: Saturday: 7:30 am - 1:30 … Thanks for the reply, let us know what you end up going with. With centuries of design, engineering, and manufacturing experience, we’re launching a new chapter in boatbuilding history. 828-728-4845. Length. Have watched several U-Tube videos on both boats.

Vexus AVX 189 2 Listings. I have seen many boat projects, modifications, & welding jobs over the years as I do own this site. What motor and options? New arrival. ... AVX 1880.

Ranger front deck feels wider, have not had opportunity to measure them.

MODELS. 2020 VEXUS AVX 1880 $ CALL FOR PRICE!

Required fields are marked *. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); While I had the chance, I was going to take advantage of this opportunity to check out the boat while mentally comparing it to my Ranger RT188 and my old G3. Naturally, I gravitated to the website so I could check out the all-new Vexus AVX 1880. Jim, nice write up. Length. Vexus AVX1980 .

Notice the gap on both sides. $44,795 Seller Smith Motor Company 26. Vexus Boats Welcome to our Vexus Boats page, we currently have many new models in stock and on order. Save This Boat. Find Vexus Avx1880 boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. New (4) Unparalleled Quality, Performance, Innovation, Experience, and Personal Commitment. Availability: In Stock: Usage: New Style: Bass Boats ... Vexus Brand; New Usage; Clear All. I am hoping now that Vexus is about to introduce fiberglass boats to their line up at this year’s Classic, that they continue to innovate and push the aluminum line of their boats and not make them an afterthought. Vexus VX20. My two issues with the Vexus, in any video , the boat sits “high” in the fron when fishing, and also the front deck is pretty narrow , right where the front seat post is. While there is a nice gasket around the storage compartment, will water leak down and underneath the console? This transom is a heavily reinforced transom which allows the use of jack plates and shallow water anchors without voiding any kind of warranty. McAlester, Oklahoma Year 2021.

I really liked the solid built-in Fiberglass rear storage and tournament grade fiberglass livewell. Below you will find these models with options, colors, and motors for each.

Model-vexus-desktop. McAlester, Oklahoma Year 2020. 18 ft. Request Price. 960 W. Levoy Drive, Suite 100 Taylorsville, UT 84123 1-800-980-7206 001-801-571-0071 (Outside the U.S.A) MENU. At Vexus Boats, we’re building high performance machines precision-engineered to Raise the Bar of Craftsmanship and the Rewards of Ownership™. New Model. It’s a steadfast purpose driven to exceed expectations and you’ll see it mirrored in our daily dedication to the highest standards. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Filed Under: Boats Tagged With: aluminum boat, Vexus, Vexus 1880, Vexus AVX 1880. Show All. What about rain?

Business Hours.

Vexus boats for sale 62 Boats Available. The front deck is laid out perfectly in my opinion, and the rod locker does hold 8-foot rods. My first look at the Vexus AVX 1880 left me mostly impressed, but was it perfect?

I am in the market for my first Aluminum Bass boat, comparing the Vexus 1980 with the Ranger RT198P. Vexus AVX189C 4 Listings. Availability: In Stock: Usage: New Style: Bass Boats Length Overall: 18 ft. 10 in. Vexus AVX1980 . ADX190 GLASS-INFUSED ALUMINUM HYBRID DESIGN. Currency $ - USD - US Dollar ... Vexus AVX 1880 4 Listings. There has been a big buzz with Vexus as of last year when they introduced a brand new revolutionary aluminum bass boat at the Classic last year. Save This Boat. Vexus Boats is a Fishing Boat Manufacturer offering fiberglass & aluminum designed fishing boats. Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Is that really a concern? Vexus Avx1980 boats for sale 9 Boats Available.

Good luck with it! That is not the case with the Vexus. Show All. Model-vexus-desktop.

Model-vexus-desktop. Type.

Clark Marine Sales, LLC is committed to your privacy. As with each of our all-welded AVX designs, the 1880 is loaded with space and standard features. MODELS. I wish I did some better looking. AVX2180CC.

Legroom is also tight and I have to bend my leg to fit. In my Ranger, getting in and out of the seat is really tight. 2021 Vexus AVX 1880 Bass Boats - Sapphire blue - Franklin, TN.