Amy Silva is a brilliantly complex character, thrown into a highly charged situation where her authority is weakened. ... Sundance 2020 Movie Scorecard With Dave Davis, Menashe Lustig, Malky Goldman, Lynn Cohen. A man providing overnight watch to a deceased member of his former Orthodox Jewish community finds himself opposite a malevolent entity, in writer-director Keith Thomas' electrifying feature debut. It feels fresh and relevant and I can’t wait to start filming. But this world has rarely been explored on screen. It feels fresh and relevant and I can’t wait to start filming.”, Rose Leslie says: “I was weaned on BBC drama and it is thrilling to be back working at a place that feels like home with Tom Edge's complex and gripping script. The series will star Suranne Jones (Gentleman Jack, Doctor Foster), Rose Leslie (Game Of Thrones, The Good Fight), Shaun Evans (Endeavour, Whitechapel), Anjli Mohindra (Bodyguard, Bancroft), Martin Compston (Line Of Duty, Mary Queen Of Scots), Paterson Joseph (The Leftovers, Peep Show), Connor Swindells (Sex Education, Jamestown), Adam James (Belgravia, Doctor Foster), and Gary Lewis (His Dark Materials, Billy Elliot).

The series boasts an impressive cast and will star Suranne Jones (Gentleman Jack, Doctor Foster), Rose Leslie (Game of Thrones, The Good Fight), Shaun Evans (Endeavour, Whitechapel), Anjli Mohindra (Bodyguard, Bancroft), Martin Compston (Line of Duty, Mary Queen of Scots), Paterson Joseph (The Leftovers, Peep Show), Connor Swindells (Sex Education, Jamestown), Adam James (Doctor Foster, Deep State), and Gary Lewis (His Dark Materials, Billy Elliot).

The series also features Game Of Thrones actor Rose Leslie. I can’t wait to take a BBC One audience down with us, into the pitch-black icy waters of the unseen Atlantic, where tomorrow’s geopolitical struggles are already being played out.”. Read about our approach to external linking. The mysterious disappearance of a Scottish fishing trawler and a death on-board a Trident nuclear submarine bring the police into conflict with the Navy and British security services. The cast and crew World Productions have put together to tell this story is so exciting. All of the Movies are available in the superior HD Quality or even higher! Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Piers Wenger, Controller of BBC Drama and Charlotte Moore, BBC Director of Content have commissioned Vigil (w/t), a brand new six-part thriller from World Productions, the makers of Line Of Duty and Bodyguard.

© 2020 WATCH MOVIES & TV SERIES All rights reserved. DCI Amy Silva (Suranne Jones) leads an investigation on land and at sea into a conspiracy that threatens the very heart of Britain’s nuclear deterrent. Watch The Vigil (2020) : A man providing overnight watch to a deceased member of his former Orthodox Jewish community finds himself opposite a malevolent entity. Rooted in Jewish culture and mysticism, THE VIGIL is a supernatural horror film set in a unique world: The Hasidic community of .

The cast and crew World Productions have put together to tell this story is so exciting. Written and created by Bafta-nominated writer Tom Edge (Judy, The Crown, Strike) with episodes by Ed Macdonald (The End Of The F***ing World) and Chandni Lakhani (Dublin Murders). His wife goes to Iran, determined to get him out. The Vigil AZ Movies. We earn a commission for products purchased through some links in this article.

Like this article? Wrong Username or Password, Register For Free Now.. The ‘Continuous At Sea Deterrent’, better known as ‘Trident’, has been a contentious part of national life for half a century now, a stock of nuclear missiles kept hundreds of feet below the sea surface. The mysterious disappearance of a Scottish fishing trawler and a death on-board a Trident nuclear submarine bring the police into conflict with the Navy and British security services. Suranne Jones says: “Tom Edge has created a thrill of a story, set in a world I knew nothing about. The 6x60’ fictional drama series will be set and filmed in Scotland and is supported by the National Lottery through Screen Scotland. Watch The Vigil (2020) : A man providing overnight watch to a deceased member of his former Orthodox Jewish community finds himself opposite a malevolent entity.

", Writer Tom Edge added: “I'm completely thrilled to be making this series with the talented people at World Productions and BBC Drama.

Amy Silva is a brilliantly complex character, thrown into a highly charged situation where her authority is weakened. But this world has rarely been explored on screen. We watch as she navigates her own personal trauma and loss, all at a time when she’s questioning her relationships and life choices. A man providing overnight watch to a deceased member of his former Orthodox Jewish community finds himself opposite a malevolent entity.

You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io, The waterproof jacket Amazon shoppers love, Strictly's Jason on support from ex Nadine Coyle, Claudia on what keeps her marriage going strong, Angel Strawbridge's homemade Christmas decor ideas, Bake Off viewers shocked by Noel Fielding's age, These independent bookshops are still open, Giovanna Fletcher lined up for I’m A Celeb, Join GH’s online book club – and win a free book, Our books editor is gifting these reads for Xmas, Strictly shares movie week songs and dances, Good Housekeeping, Part of the Hearst UK Fashion & Beauty Network. The six-part series will be set and filmed in Scotland. DCI Amy Silva (Suranne Jones) leads an investigation on land and at sea into a conspiracy that threatens the very heart of Britain’s nuclear deterrent. The series also features Game Of Thrones actor Rose Leslie. Foundations and concealers for flawless skin, The best long sleeve dresses to buy right now, The TV shows we'll all be watching in 2020, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. We watch as she navigates her own personal trauma and loss, all at a time when she’s questioning her relationships and life choices. Infidel (2020) Synopsis A contemporary Middle East thriller starring Jim Caviezel as an American kidnapped while attending a conference in Cairo, who ends up in prison in Iran on spying charges. International distribution will be handled by ITV Studios.

We are delighted to be working again with World Productions and the exceptionally talented writer, Tom Edge to bring this exciting story to BBC One with an outstanding cast led by Suranne Jones.”, Simon Heath, CEO and Creative Director, World Productions says, “We’re thrilled that the first drama out of our Scottish office is such a timely and gripping idea, brilliantly executed by Tom Edge. The fictional drama will be directed by BAFTA-winner James Strong (Broadchurch, Vanity Fair, Liar) and Isabelle Sieb (Shetland, The Athena).

BBC announces 'Showtrial' from makers of Bodyguard, New ITV thriller starring Joanne Froggatt, BBC announces new WW2 drama World On Fire, Sheridan Smith will star in BBC drama tackling the issue of dementia, BBC One announces new episode of Worzel Gummidge, Everything you need to know about BBC thriller Killing Eve.

Your account will always be free from all kinds of advertising. Spend a little time now for free register and you could benefit later. BBC announces new thriller 'Vigil' from makers of Line Of Duty starring Suranne Jones. Suranne Jones said: “Tom Edge has created a thrill of a story, set in a world I knew nothing about. Vigil (w/t) will be executive produced by Simon Heath (Line Of Duty, Save Me, Bodyguard) for World Productions and Gaynor Holmes for the BBC and James Strong. It will be a real honour to work with Suranne and I am looking forward to be filming back in Scotland. You will get access to all of your favourite the Movies without any limits. Watch this space for more news and an eventual air date. There's also real talent behind the camera. BBC One announces brand new thriller Vigil (w/t) It feels fresh and relevant and I can’t wait to start filming Suranne Jones Date: 17.01.2020 Last updated: 23.01.2020 at 13.18

", Writer Tom Edge adds: “I'm completely thrilled to be making this series with the talented people at World Productions and BBC Drama.