But reading all this can scare a traveller!! tooltips = []; addEvent(form_to_submit, 'submit', form_submit); true : no_error = false; match[2] : null; Hand, foot, and mouth diseases, caused by enteroviruses, such as coxsackie A16 and entrovirus 71, is common in many countries in the region. But that being said, I know being an vegetarian in India is probably the best place in the world for vegetarians! } Southeast Asia is one of the more popular travel destinations for people especially those living in the West. But it’s highly controversial. script.charset = 'utf-8'; Guest Post: Today’s guest post is by Mei, a good blogging friend of mine who is a pharmacist from Malaysia, a serious foodie, and an expert on health and fitness.

} } To learn more about our premium plans, email us today at consult@lumahealth.com. remove ? The exotic lure of the heat and the beautiful beaches and dive spots of the tropics is really what puts South East Asia on the map for “must travel to” places. if (!value.match(/^[\+_a-z0-9-'&=]+(\.[\+_a-z0-9-']+)*@[a-z0-9-]+(\.[a-z0-9-]+)*(\. } All of these must be true of your chronic illness or other condition. no_error = false; Like malaria, children (especially those between ages 2 - 4) are most likely to suffer fatalities from the disease. Your illness or condition must also meet the requirements listed below, and you must have one of the diagnoses listed below. While they are all potentially deadly, you may wonder, which is the riskiest? var setCookie = function(name, value) { We recommend consulting with your doctor to learn if mosquito borne illnesses are prevalent where you live or in the area you’re traveling to. Here are some of his thoughts on the subject. An official website of the United States government. Southeast Asia encompasses the region from southern China through the Indochina peninsula and islands bordering the South China Sea to the island of New Guinea.

(function(el) { If you’re travelling to Southeast Asia, and planning to stay there long term, it’s good to know a little about the history of infectious diseases that have plagued this area of the world, just so you can take precautionary measures with your own health.

resize_tooltip(tooltip) : false; if (results != undefined) { if (!no_error && e) { for (var i = 0; i < elem.options.length; i++) {

Good thing your cousin was got medical care fast. inner.innerHTML = text; var results = new RegExp(regexStr).exec(allInputs[i].name); for (var i = 0, len = allInputs.length; i < len; i++) { Learn about service in Afghanistan and Gulf War Illness. You’re right about that Daniel! I learned very quickly not to pay too much attention or I would end up spending the rest of my life inside a sterile bubble. var fieldVal = getUrlParam(allInputs[i].dataset.name);

Enter your email and I’ll send you the best travel food content. element['on' + event] = function() { // Site tracking URL to use after inline form submission. var doc = document.documentElement, scrollPosition = rect.top - ((window.pageYOffset || doc.scrollTop) - (doc.clientTop || 0)); _load_script('https://markwiens.activehosted.com/proc.php?'