I want this transaction to be pleasant on both ends. Negative Feedback Bidders We do not allow bidding from negative feedback bidders. I STRONGLY encourage you to COME LOOK AT THIS CAR IN PERSON. Both came from Pennsylvania and have only seen NY roads for 1 year. The original Thunderbird engine is coupled to a smooth automatic transmission to complete the package. I am selling them as a package as I am trying to thin the herd so to speak. We will assist the buyer with finding a shipping company. One good Wagon can be built out of the two of these. If you open in from the outside, it swings OUT. The Wagon shows only 80,000 miles and received a sympathetic restoration including fresh paint and chrome where needed. The front upper,lower ball joints, tie rod ends and gear box were replaced. This does not look like your grandma's old grocery getter. New bidders with zero feedback rating should email us or call us prior to bidding. Hit a patch of black ice this winter, slid off the road, that’s what caused the damage to passenger fender and pushed it into the door. I am happy to answer any questions, send more photos or show the car in person (OR97302). Good project for restoration. Updated radio, cd/ blue tooth capable all 6 speakers were replaced by previous owner. Also has power steering. 1979 Ford Ranchero Brougham Squire Very Rare Survivor Car Wow!

Recent re-paint including painted wood trim and side panels to complement the white paint. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Please see eBay's User Agreement.

Pictures sometimes can be deceiving, and I am certainly no expert with 80's era fords. This was surprisingly comfy with the leather seats.

“I think the Explorer, rather than any minivan, was seen by Ford as the Country Squire replacement — and Ford was right.” Exactly. Spark plugsBatteryAt this point She fired on the first try, and shot a mouse nest out of the exhaust. ll find a 2001 GM 5.7L LS-1 V-8 engine with a Vortech supercharger and a modified GM 4L60-E automatic transmission; just take a look at the partial build sheet below- 2001 GM LS1 engine with Vortech supercharger Dyno tuned 470 horse power/ 450 ft lbs of torque GM 4L60-E. 800 HP rated drag automatic transmission Modular 9 inch Ford rear end QA1 Coilovers suspension Wilwood racing brakes (... "Very Original 1951 ford Country Squire Woodie - Strong running flat head V - 8 engine. The builder even went the extra mile and put a matching suede headliner in the car to match the accents on the seats. Vehicle Photos Additional Information Terms of Sale The following terms of sale apply to all of our online sales. Handle all aspects of your vehicle purchase without ever needing to go into the dealership. 1957 was a quintessential year in automotive styling. They are easy to hot rod, they look cool hot rodded, and you can fit the entire family, or all of your buddies, and ALL of their gear in it and go have a great time wherever you go. We look forward to speaking with you soon, and we look forward to making you the newest member of the Just Toys Classic Cars family.

37 Results. Passenger windows won’t go down anymore, door locks—only rear power doors work. Both came from Pennsylvania and have only seen NY roads for 1 year. custom hand-bent wooden side paneling and a fully customized black leather interior. Switch to State Farm and save an average of $536* on your car insurance. I require a deposit of $200 via paypal within 24 hours after the sale is ended, and I want payment in full shortly after, like a few days after. $53,300. Leave feedback about your eBay search experience - opens in new window or tab. Factory heat and air conditioning, good tires all the way around. Paint is dead, but is straight all the way around with no dings or anything, and the wood trim is all in good shape. We weren't able to find any results within the criteria you specified, but we did find similar listings for you: 2022 Ford Expedition spy photos reveal Mach-E-style interior, 2022 Volkswagen Golf R breaks cover with 315 horsepower and torque vectoring, 2021 Nissan Rogue Review | Finally worth a look again, 2021 Genesis GV80 Review | A new beginning, 2021 Dodge Charger Review | A true American muscle sedan. Find 1960 to 1970 Ford Country Squires for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. The rear gate is the coolest thing ever. Some things worth noting about the car. If you open it from the inside, it swings DOWN like a tailgate of a pickup truck. The dashboard has no cracks, the stereo works, however I was unable to test the tape deck.

I'm looking to move a few cars and make some space in my driveway. I pulled the brake proportioning block out of the car sandblasted it and replaced every line that was attached to it, along with a new master cylinder. I have the cable and drive gear for the trans. Up for auction is a pair (2) 1986 Ford LTD Country Squire Station wagons. These cars were the SUV's before they came up with the term.