A major portion of his wealth comes through his participation in various racing events such as AMA Supercross, and others. So that was my mindset.”. “I had a section of the track I was faster on and he had a section he was faster, and I couldn’t quite get close enough on the one section to give myself an opportunity. The weekend’s Ironman National proved there’s still more than just Osborne to worry about, as Tomac rode well but ended up second behind the resurgent Marvin Musquin. But just barely. That’s where I made the majority of my passes: from guys making mistakes.

As a bonus, you’ll be entered into our weekly giveaways too! Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Flipboard (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), One week earlier, Tomac took a significant points lead into Atlanta and saw it evaporate, At Daytona, the story was the same for most of the race. “That’s the nice thing about racing Ken is that he’s predictable. A split-second hesitation means missing the holeshot.

C’est avec 18 points d’avance qu’arrivera pour sa part Dylan Ferrandis le week-end prochain à Pala. Das letzte von sieben Rennen ohne Fans in Salt Lake City wird von Rockstar Energy Husqvarna dominiert. Mitchell Harrison – 163 pts; 10. After a winner was crowned in the indoor arenas, the riders would have moved to longer, faster outdoor tracks. Der Thüringer Ken Roczen lieferte sich vor der COVID-19 Zwangspause einen spannenden Zweikampf um den begehrtesten Titel und lag vor dem Rennen in Daytona punktegleich auf Rang 1. Deano n'a pas réussi à résister à ses coéquipiers Anderson et Osborne. To get it, though, he’d have to dig really deep, because Justin Barcia was on his game and on Tomac’s pace. Zachary Osborne – 325 pts; 2. The official Facebook page of Eli Tomac, professional 450 motocross athlete for GEICO Honda. A fourth championship, if that is what happens, will give Tomac a ton of confidence before the final rounds of the Supercross season occurs. Merchandise: T-Shirts: Hats : Posters And then racing came to a screeching halt as the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic required all live events to be postponed so fans could practice social distancing. The tight confines of indoor arenas make it a technical track were the smallest bobble has the biggest impact. La médaille de bronze se jouera vraisemblablement entre Musquin et Tomac, séparés de 5 points seulement. Cameron Mcadoo – 165 pts; 9. Fully lined with plush EVA foam, a comfortable, impact-absorbing surrounding is created.

He was third in 2018 and then back up to second last year. He got off to a slow start and was mired in traffic. We sure gave it our all. “You know, I felt like it was my only option to stay in this: stay on the podium and stay in front of Zach,” he explained. He finished second in the 2015 and 2017 standings.

It’s the one sponsors look at the most, so I want it really bad. Brandon Hartranft – 148 pts;…, On revit en images et en intégralité la deuxième manche du premier volet du triptyque italien à Arco di Trento. With its long straights, Daytona is a hybrid that has as many characteristics in common with the outdoor season as it does with indoors.

“You know, I’m actually a little bit sore this week!” said Tomac, and as he said it, Barcia, in full agreement, smiled and laughed.

Eli Tomac, lui, s'est contenté d'assurer à la cinquième place pour coiffer son premier titre 450 tant attendu.

450MX – Eli Tomac sur ses terres du Colorado s’est montré intraitable, même s’il n’a pas remporté les deux manches. It’s good, still a little bit early in a short series, but if I’m going to get it done I better get it done now.”. The intensity that he and Tomac threw down together was simply spectacular to watch. I don’t know what the deal was there.”.

Yeah that was a fun race. Der Kawasaki Pilot Eli Tomac ging mit 22 Punkten Vorsprung vor Cooper Webb an den Start und ließ mit Rang 5 im 450SX Main Event nichts anbrennen.

Le championnat de motocross Lucas Oil Pro, a fait son voyage annuel au plus haut niveau de toute piste de motocross professionnel au monde à Thunder Valley Motocross Park pour l'avant-dernière manche de la saison 2020.

Publié le 4 octobre 2020 Eli Tomac s’impose à domicile Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Taille du texte Imprimer Envoyer. Eli Tomac sichert sich mit Rang 5 beim letzten U.S. Supercross in Salt Lake City seinen ersten 450 Supercross Titel in seiner Karriere. If Tomac can do what he’s done for the past three seasons, interjecting some outdoor races in the middle of Supercross could play to his advantage. Supercross is mentally grueling. Second moto, it was out of nowhere, that was a little bit sketchy.

We pulled 13 points out in one weekend. Forms on this page are protected by reCAPTCHA, its, Check out all the exclusive content this month, Racer X Online - Motocross & Supercross News, Eli Tomac Clawing Points Back in 2020 Pro Mobius Technologies, creators/inventors of the X8, the most protective, comfortable knee brace on the market utilizing innovative patent pending technology, which incorporates the CCRS (Continuous Cable Routing System) to form an unparalleled system of support and protection. Eli Tomac earned his second win of the 2020 Lucas Oil AMA Pro Motocross Championship. Max Anstie – 166 pts; 10. Derrière le duo Tomac/Cianciarulo, Osborne s’assure de la 3ème marche du podium et marque surtout des points décisifs alors qu’il ne reste plus que l’épreuve de Pala à disputer la semaine prochaine pour cueillir un premier titre 450.

It was crazy! Obviously, he was facing a steep climb after a double DNF in the mud at round two at Loretta Lynn’s, leaving him a whopping 40 points down in the championship, and in a shortened series, no less. It’s totally new for everyone. Dean Wilson a fait le holeshot, de suite attaqué par Roczen qui a chuté.

Eli Tomac – 278 pts; 5. En attendant toutefois le résultat de l'analyse de son essence, mise en doute par le team Star Racing qui a posé une réclamation... En 450, le team Husqvarna a placé ses trois pilotes aux trois premières places, au départ comme à l'arrivée ! “This would be about getting that first Supercross title. Roczen fehlen schließlich nur wenige Punkte, um das beste Ergebnis seiner Karriere zu egalisieren.

08novGanztägigNächstes RennenMXGP ofGarda Trentino, Via Cargadori, 4, 38074 Pietramurata TN, Italien.

Mais il se console en remportant à domicile son deuxième succès outdoor de la saison devant son coéquipier Adam Cianciarulo. He’s simply missing the big red plate that signifies the championship to hang on his wall.

MXGP TV: suivez le championnat MXGP en live ! But the pandemic has made Daytona the final Supercross season before Motocross begins. Vidéo : Lars Van Berkel et Nathan Watson, les Beach Boys sont de retour .

Jason était bien parti pour gagner quand sa selle est tombée, ce qui lui a fait perdre du temps et a permis à Osborne de le passer. There are certain riders on the track that you may not even be comfortable going on to the next jump with. Zach Osborne siegt vor seinen Teamkollegen Jason … The only thing I can do now is try to win. Le rookie de la catégorie reine passe tout près d’un troisième succès cette saison mais assure à Kawasaki un doublé à Thunder Valley. Even in a shorter series with a bigger deficit, that makes him as dangerous as ever, too. Tomac dominated that series and has amassed 23 career wins there. Last year was even more shocking as Cooper Webb entered the season without a single Supercross victory and left with the championship. Lui aussi empoche ainsi un second titre est de suite. MORE: Supercross will resume season at dates, locations TBD, “This wouldn’t be about beating Ken,” Tomac told NBCSports.com.