Then Aaron returned to Moses at the entrance to the tent of meeting, for the plague had stopped." 3. Come to the Live Event in Washington or take part by Live Simulcast wherever you are – In your Home, Church, Town, or City! ", (Please also meditate upon all of Daniel 9: 1- 19), 21 days later: God answers that cryDaniel Chapter Ten, 1 In the third year of Cyrus king of Persia a message was revealed to Daniel, whose name was called Belteshazzar. Jessip spoke to CBN News of some of the issues that America must repent of. To find out more, go to TheReturn.org.

Then, just before the end of these ten days will come The Return on Saturday, September 26. We proclaim in Jesus' name that Spain is for Jesus Christ. 4.

It's Simple, Safe & Secure! Slavery was brought in to America only a few years after the Pilgrims landed. What better time for you and me to confess our own or our nations’  sins of anti-semitism and to repent of our anti-semitism? .18 O my God, incline Your ear and hear; open Your eyes and see our desolations, and the city which is called by Your name; for we do not present our supplications before You because of our righteous deeds, but because of Your great mercies. Posted on September 26, 2020 by Ron Edwards.

We will be meeting on Friday, 25 September 2020, 5:00pm – 6:00pm EST for a time of Corporate Prayer. If you are joining us after November 3, 2020, you are welcome to register at any point in time. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem and  for the Lord to protect the people and the nation of Israel from enemy attacks and war during this time of crisis. Pray that, during this time of crisis, Israelis would seek the LORD. He calls each of us to be holy as He is holy. —-Pray that many in China would hear and receive God’s Truth by the power of the Holy Spirit, then disseminate this Truth to everyone, changing the entire destiny of that nation to God’s plan for His China. On the 9th of Av in 1290 the Jews were expelled from England.

Jonathan Cahn, author of The Harbinger and many other bestsellers has launched The Return: a national and global movement of prayer and repentance culminating in Washington DC on September 26, 40 days before the presidential election. This is the time period given on the ancient calendar for prayer and repentance, returning to God. © 1999 - 2020 Worthy Christian News - A Division of Worthy Ministries. Please check back often for updates on this website. Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!".

14 Now I have come to make you understand what will happen to your people in the latter days, for the vision refers to many days yet to come.". James 4:17 says: “ The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.”  As we remove old sin strongholds and repent, replacing sin patterns with His Word as our path,  more Holy Spirit fills our vessels. (Facebook/The Return 2020)Leaders and believers across the nation will come together this Saturday, Sept. 26, in Washington, D.C., for "The Return: National and Global Day of Prayer and Repentance," a biblical sacred and solemn assembly to call for national restoration and revival.

We welcome your particpation in our ongoing efforts to pray for the nations. It's a Nineveh moment!". Thank you for joining us.

11 And he said to me, "O Daniel, man greatly beloved, understand the words that I speak to you, and stand upright, for I have now been sent to you." 3 I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled. Invite others to participate. We become more like Jacob, one who struggles with God and men and  prevails.

The Return is a movement, an appointed time, and a specific day set apart for one purpose – the return to God by coming before His presence in humility, in sincerity in prayer, and repentance. 19 O Lord, hear!

Only rarely  have we honored publicly in our speeches and legislation the One with all authority in heaven and on earth, Jesus Christ. Ask Yahweh to pour out His Spirit upon the Jewish people. All rights reserved. (For example, the classic "Daniel fast" is one of vegetables, only; but our Lord may have another plan for you to observe . Repentance is always welcome. Additionally, we hope you will take time during those twenty four hours, as the Lord leads, to intercede for the United States regardless of your nationality. Announcing the call to prayer in a letter on The Return website, Cahn and co-chairman Kevin Jessip, president of the Global Strategic Alliance wrote: “The Return is for all believers who love the Lord from all denominations and backgrounds, black, white, Spanish, Asian, men, women, youth, children, Jew and Gentile, everyone.” The live September 26 event will take place at the National Mall in Washington DC and will be streamed around the world. Daniel's Cry for Help!Saints of God, we know that in Scripture, when Israel's future was in danger, Daniel CRIED OUT to the Lord, freely confessing the sins of the Hebrew people and asking our Lord to rescue His people.Here is that testimony taken from the Book of Daniel, Chapter 9:3 Then I set my face toward the Lord God to make request by prayer and supplications, with fasting, sackcloth, and ashes. As you and I, and another 850 or so participants take time to repent, and as fervent prayers go up on this given day, August 14, 2020, for Liberty in China, we shall be supporting our High Priest and the Holy Spirit. Youths mainly facing molestation and child abuse as well as other types of abuse – rejection, verbal abuse, etc.. - This makes them to lose sense of identity and love, Peer pressure also problem facing youths – thus a need for more teachings to help them to understand and grow into strong individuals, They lack jobs and capital for business, as well as proper education. WATCH THE EVENT REPLAY. 1. By clicking below to submit this form, you acknowledge that the information you provide will be transferred to MailChimp for processing in accordance with their. O Lord, forgive! "10 Suddenly, a hand touched me, which made me tremble on my knees and on the palms of my hands. Thank you Malawi fried leading this initiative. (Psalm 137:5). 2 In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. This is extremely timely given the threats Israel faces today: threats of war from nations all around Israel; a resurgent COVID19 crisis; a possible  two-State solution  contrary to YHVH’s plan, if portions of the West Bank are declared sovereign Israeli territory.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”, Ephesians 5:25-27 “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her, that He might sanctify and cleanse her with the washing of water by the word, that He might present her to Himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish.”. WATCH NOW! Ask Yahweh to reveal His heart of love for the Jewish people. It crystalized on September 26, 2020, on the National Mall in Washington, D.C. and in gatherings and events throughout the nation and the world. . see below how you can attend the live event or receive the live simulcast wherever you are Starting in November 1899 a  Boxer uprising or Boxer Rebellion took place against foreign influence , including trade, politics, technology and religion. Pray for their protection as we gaze upon the 1.43 billion others who now live in that land and who also need to meet our Savior by coming to repentance.

The Christian Church in China is thriving, but their numbers are relatively few.

If we confess our sins He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. On the 9th of Av in 1492 Jews were exiled from Spain. We have  relied on our own ideas while Christianity is increasingly mocked. Millions took part and the Lord powerfully moved. 2 In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. God in His mercy has afforded us a time of reprieve to turn and repent for our land to be spared from destruction. > > > In His mercy, and because of His great name, God did answer Daniel's prayer . 19 O Lord, hear! What  better time after repentance, as your Holy Spirit soars, to intercede to bring Yeshua’s  Hope and Life into Jewish minds and hearts?

But The Return will also across America and the world, in other gatherings, churches, homes, etc. Another prayer point is for YHVH to pour His Spirit out on the Jewish people, including His heart and strategy for His people Israel, including Yeshua as Messiah. Ask our LORD to show you what kind of fast He would call you to follow FOR THE NEXT 21 DAYS. ?Is He not capable of sending an angelic force to SAVE OUR NATION, when men's attempts may fail? Peace be to you; be strong, yes, be strong!". .