09 – U Not Me 16 – On The Real Tho (feat. He has also starred in many movies and TV shows. From a feud with DJ Quik that went beyond rap, to business lumps he took dealing with major labels, the man who coined the term “gyeah” has earned his peace, and embraces it. Tha Chill & Diamond Rich) 11 – Courted In … He’s a father, but he’s also a Crip. Cherell Terri) Is that already in the works or just something you’re thinking about?

MC Eiht‘s source of wealth comes from being a rapper. We’re compadres in this business, we’ve seen each other but we’ve never collaborated. Since then, it has come to be mentioned alongside landmarks like Rodeo Drive and the Hollywood Walk Of Fame. You tapped Kokane on the new album for “Can’t Nobody.” I was surprised you hadn’t worked with him before as prolific as you both are. As of 2020, MC Eiht’s net worth is $100,000 - $1M. 04 – Bluue Wave Who hasn’t he fucked with? A while back I interviewed you and you told an amazing story about 2Pac at a show in Milwaukee. On the back of the N.W.A album they gave Compton’s Most Wanted a shoutout. He’s quietly been a part of everything. Jake Rohn speaks to the Compton legend about staying consistent, the early days of his city's rap scene, and listening to more jazz. Tha Chill & Diamond Rich) That was my aim for, One of the other things that’s been consistent with you is the incorporation of jazz into your sound.

TURBOBIT: DOWNLOAD, on Stabbing Westward – Dead & Gone (2020), on Liam Gallagher – Why Me? It was a good assignment for me cause I knew how to write stories, I knew about Compton, I grew up there all my life, gang banging and all that so that helped me write about situations in the city and the struggle. It started fading in and out. 18 – Neighborhood Looks (feat. I taught you how to gangbang.” Needless to say the crowd got offended. Shout out Quik and Problem. — Jake Rohn. To put it concisely, MC Eiht is Compton. Songkick is the first to know of new tour announcements and concert information, so if your favorite artists are not currently on tour, join Songkick to track Mc Eiht and get concert alerts when they play near you, like 144202 other Mc Eiht fans. It was a big ass concert that we were a part of in Milwaukee.

I think that’s what helped L.A. at the time, was that even though there were beefs, a lot of crews looked out for each other. 12 – Things We Go Thru (feat. When I think of Dave East I always think of Nipsey. DJ Pooh is legacy. I’ve got a producer who specializes in jazz so I think that could be something new and different. 03 – Honcho (feat. Thankfully, because of his consistency he doesn’t have to. I am about to start this podcast. Guru was already jazz inclined but I used to do that back in the days when I had Music to Driveby and stuff like that, I used to always listen to Ronny Jordan or some Stanley Clarke or Brandford Marsalis. And you said N.W.A would invite you guys to video shoots. Yukmouth & Tha Chill) 02 – That’s Perfect (feat. B-Real) We were in the “We Want Eazy” video. I saw Eazy all the time.