Miller has no rebate.

However, this may not have been the case in previous models/years, but it is now....today. I perfer the miller 252 over any lincoln mig welder.

I have used both and the miller welders smoother.

", Mig and Flux Core - gas metal arc welding & flux cored arc welding.

Best of luck with it! It suits my needs with the stepped voltage settings.

What's new Search.

Media. (0.9 & 1.2 mm) wire. If this is your first visit, be sure to Just my 2 cents.

Home. Back in the day miller was famous for building great tig and mig machines and not so great or a reputation with stick.

Regardless, I do believe in general that they both will perform and last for years to come.....I guess i'll go red this time.

10 ft. (3.0 m) 230V input power cable with plug. "Let's light the fire an' brief on guard. Digital meters - For set up, meters display your preset voltage and wire feed speed. Never really had problems with the miller.

Yes, their arcs are in fact "smoother," than Miller's. Lee surface grinder 6X18 Over 20 years as a Machinist Toolmaker A TWO CAR garage full of tools and a fridge full of beer Auto shades are for rookies www.KLStottlemyer.com Livestock. Currently, I own a Lincoln Power Mig 216. I am in the rental and repair business. This page was generated at 06:59 PM.

(For use with CO2 shielding gas, order a Lincoln Electric S19298 CO2 shielding gas bottle adapter.) New media New comments Search media. Today's Posts Unread Posts Search forums. check out the. Compared to the previous high capacity MIG welder from Miller, the Millermatic 252, the Millermatic 255 has been reduced to 84 pounds, which is 50% lighter, with a simple EZ-Latch cart capability that doesn’t require any additional tools.

I also own a Miller 211 which I too "LOVE." Power MIG 256 welder performs MIG and flux-cored welding in light industrial job shop fabrication, maintenance or repair work. We use cookies to help our website work more effectively and efficiently, and to align our services and advertisements to your needs.You can read our Cookie Policy here, which describes browsing and search options available to you.By clicking "Accept" you agree to us using cookies in the manner described in our Cookie Policy. Never really had problems with the miller. Not sure what your level of expertise is, but my guess is that 90% of people buying welders would not tell the difference between the two. Controls are a lot like the older Millermatic 250, but you can get optional digital modules too. It's in my truck now. During welding, actual voltage is displayed. When comparing similar machines (and I am not familiar with the L255) I sometimes find asking about the country of orgin makes the decision an easy one.

Well pretty much any plug in (static)Tig, Mig, or stick machine under 600 amps (other than specifics I like) that Lincoln puts out is far behind the technologcal advances of Miller. During welding, actual voltage is displayed. Search titles only. Especially Miller, Bernard and Hobart, they are very good companies to deal with. I cant speak to the guts of these units, but i'll assume that because the Lincoln is heavier by 15 pounds that it has something to do with more substantial … Drive roll and wire guide to feed both .035 in. I don't know much about Lincoln, as I've welded with and owned mostly Blue equipment.