I got it two weeks ago, nothing wrong. The options to change picture colours, response time and refresh rates are a excellent feature. The MSI Optix MAG 321CQR is one of the most affordable 32-inch 1440p/144Hz monitors your can find from a major manufacturer. The joystick for the OSD is located at the rear of the monitor. Cabinet I think its a great monitor for what I have paid for (210 Euro). Motherboard Specifications Display Response time Write a review.

awesome looks and preformance. 23.6" MSI Optix MAG241C - Specifications.

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 January 2020, Bought this monitor with all the other bits needed to let my son build his first gaming computer, wow!! Visit our corporate site. The goal here is performance for the dollar.

Motherboard The curved screen does offer a more immersive gaming experience. Asus The anti motion blur only reduces the brightness and its so bad in my eyes after it …

Make sure you can hit your mark with all the latest technologies built-in the MSI Curved Gaming monitors for competitive play.

For more information, please MSI’s website. Ultra-fast 144 Hz refresh rate performance for a smooth gaming experience. Facebook; Twitter; Related topics. Power Supply Unit ***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.

The worst thing is I cant even see any ghosting and stuttering on my previous cheap nec 60hz monitor. anyone found a way to turn off the monitor? SSD Make sure you can hit your mark with all the latest technolo… I received it in very good quality but when I start using it this monitor cannot go 144hz I don't know is happening to every monitor or just in my case .. It doesn’t offer HDR or advertise DCI-P3; however, our testing showed it’s capable of rendering over 83% of the DCI-P3 gamut (we’ll show you how that works on page four). Gaming OSD App – Create the ultimate viewing settings for your game. We bought two of them! Height adjustment upto 130mm; tilt, and swivel adjustment with VESA Compatibility: 100mm x 100mm for improved ergonomics. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 March 2020. FHD resolution means high frame rates from a wide variety of value-priced video cards, which is key since FreeSync operates from 60-144Hz. This page works best with JavaScript.

Try again.

Msi Optix MAG241C Full HD... Walmart. To enable 144Hz on the monitor, just make sure you have the latest graphics drivers, and the 144Hz setting is enabled via the driver’s config page. I have it paired with an RX470 4Gb, so for most most of the game I play I'm in the 70-100fps range. Today, we will be taking a quick look at the MSI Optix MAG241C Curved Gaming Monitor. Built with FreeSync technology, the MAG241C can match the display’s refresh rate with your GPU for ultra-smooth gameplay. You can edit your question or post anyway. View All, HYPERX Rate… A while ago, we presented to you Colorful CVN B460M Gaming Pro V20, which was our first Colorful review.

(They have all the same specs - just a different stand, and the MAG241C has USB ports.) Receive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? Height adjustments range over just 2.5 inches and you get 15° back tilt and 5° forward along with 30° swivel in each direction. If you have $700 or more to spend, there are dozens of big-screen displays with refresh rates up to 240Hz, adaptive sync and long feature lists that cater to every kind of game. PC Cooler These type of games require very fast and precise movements, which an ultra-high refresh rate and fast response time monitor will put you ahead of your competition. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Fans You can edit your question or post anyway. Lenovo ThinkVision M14t Portable Monitor Review: Take Touch With You, Orange Pi Zero2: Small, Powerful, Cost Effective, 3DMark Gets a Fully Ray Traced Feature Test, Apple Silicon-Based Macs Might Drop at November 10th 'One More Thing' Event, PS5 Specs, Features and Price: Everything We Know, 1920x1080 @ 144HzFreeSync - 60-144HzDensity - 93ppi, 21.1 x 15.5-18 x 8.1 inches537 x 394-457 x 205mm, Top/sides - .3 inches / 7mmBottom - .8 inches / 18mm. This monitor is only good if you are gaming.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Industry. Cabinet Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for MSI Optix MAG241C Curved Gaming Monitor 23.6 Inch, Full HD, VA, 144 Hz, 1ms, 1920 x 1080, 1500R, DisplayPort, 2x HDMI, 2x USB, AMD FreeSync at Amazon.com. The upright snaps onto the panel, which has a 75mm VESA lug pattern. It neither detracts nor enhances.

So, for less than $250, MSI is offering a no-frills package that promises solid performance in both gaming and image fidelity.

The HDMI port operates up to 120Hz, while DP accepts the full 144Hz without need for an overclock setting in the on-screen display (OSD). Although the MSI OPTIX G241 comes with FHD and 24-inch display size, it is definitely enough for normal gaming and able to fit into almost every setup easily. cause I cant found the button lol help, anyone found a way to turn off this monitor lol, We check over 130 million products every day for the best prices. Your Rating Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

Perfect, completes my all msi rig, displays my games no worries, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 December 2019.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Get AOC C24G1 instead if you don't want to face irritating ghosting of VA panel, it has a less average response time at cost of lower quality colors ,but of course when you are going for VA Panel you will have to face ghosting but if you want not to be disturped in competitive gaming then get TN moniter instead. 1,800R seems like a fairly extreme radius, but in a 24-inch, 16:9 format, it’s subtler than you’d expect. I went with a Samsung instead of trying my luck with a third. Cabinet Curved Gaming display (1500R) – The best gameplay immersion. Mousepad

The MAG24C also takes an interesting approach to color. A nice combination of angles and accent lines lends a futuristic appearance. But the MAG24C delivers solid gaming performance with fast response, smooth motion and high contrast. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Equipped with a 1920×1080, 144hz Refresh rate, 1ms response time panel, the Optix MAG241C will give you the competitive edge you need to take down your opponents. View All.

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! This monitor has great colors even though it has a VA Panel. He launched Funky Kit with the aim to capture a wider audience worldwide. Display: 23.6 in, VA, … Home › MSI › Optix MAG241C. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for MSI Optix MAG241C 23.6 inch Full HD Curved Gaming Monitor, 144hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response time, Anti Glare Panel and Adjustable Stand at Amazon.com.

Curved panels also help with gameplay immersion, making you feel more connected to the entire experience. Monitor Curved monitors are all the rage these days. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 August 2019. True 1ms Response Time (GTG) to eliminate ghosting and lag, providing the optimal gaming experience. I had to RMA two of the QHD monitors. I have read some reviews that it is bad but I figured I would ask her to make sure.

Just to get that out there cause on amazon it's way more expensive. With a super narrow bezel, enjoy the best immersion possible in the latest games with a multi-monitor 180 degree setup. View All, CORSAIR The app even gives you hotkey options so you can switch settings between different games in a ease.

Colors and details will stay sharp at more angles compared to other monitors with less viewing angles. If you want a 24″ curved gaming monitor that won’t break your bank, then take a serious look at the MSI Optix MAG241C. The MAG24C is clearly styled for gamers but doesn’t scream for attention. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.