Having a problem with your Peugeot 206? VAT No. There is quite a well-known problem with the part that causes all kinds of knocking and rattling noises that you may find disturbing or irritating whilst behind the wheel. If so, you probably have a problem with water getting into the ventilation system. Engine & Drivetrain: 34: ... 2006 Peugeot 206 CC diesel Posted: Oct 1, 2019. Recommended Communities. What’s Causing those Steering Wheel Shakes?

What Car? Fuses 2. Try replacing the stepper motor and potentiometer.

You may have noticed that your engine is misfiring and when you are driving there is a loss of power. To be honest without planet i doubt you will get access to the roof module i think delphi can get in i dont have a 206 here to try it on but having said that i rarely need to use the computer on these i have never failed getting one working i recon 1 of your switches is in wrong place after your manual close. 2 responses.

The next nearest user is a guy in York and failing that the next nearest is you. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Common fault in 206s. The central locking mechanism can fail, and you should check the front footwell carpet to see if it's damp. JavaScript is disabled. Engine & Drivetrain: 34: Gearbox & Clutch: 39: Electrics, ECU, Warnings & Lights: 167: Steering, Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres: 62: Leaks & Noises: 114: Running Rough, Starting & Power Loss : 230: Find a problems by model year or part.

Da ich leider keine Antworten beim Suchen finde, schildere ich euch hier mal mein Problem. Identifying Car Problems by Odour, Think Your Car’s Been Stolen? Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company’s access charge. Don't know my registration number/non-UK reg? Can your snap on unit actually access the roof ecu if so you can look at the functions of all 11 microswitches you will find 1 is either in wrong position or faulty.

It has been a continual hit with motorists, selling over 8,000,000 vehicles in a production run that lasted from 1998 to 2016. Discussion Starter • #1 • Apr 1, 2013. Believe it or not the spare wheel on the 206 is so popular, thieves will often break into vehicles and steal it. Motorcycle … Boot switch disables it completely car would just beep or do nothing at-all. Topping up is not enough you will need to get the air out the pipework. Peugeot forums community.

Home; Problems & Fixes ... Common Problems. it just makes that bongin noise. by GrandadMonkey » Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 pm, Post That folding roof also has bit of a reputation of unreliability; water leaks are the biggest complaint. Peugeot 206 common problems. by debi » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:30 pm, Post If you like a quiet drive then you might want to watch out for 206’s with a sunroof.

A forum community dedicated for all Peugeot owners and enthusiasts. Click here, Not sure of reg? Fitting a replacement ignition coil pack, will resolve the issue.

800249371. Take a look under the felt in the back to check the emergency wheel is present and correct. Take the car for a test drive. It is known on the 206, especially for cars that are either over 2 years old or have done more that 40,000 miles, to have problems with random stalling. All your roof problems here. T ... A forum community dedicated for all Peugeot owners and enthusiasts. Problem: If you have noticed that the carpets in the front footwells are wet from water leaking into the cabin, this is usually due to a blockage in the bulkhead drain. the windows dont even go down wen i pull the leaver for the roof. List of owner submitted problems and fixes for the Peugeot 206 - Auto Insider. Come join the discussion about performance, reviews, reliability, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, for all models.