Sig Sauer® P365 Performance Pistol Parts. Sweepstakes: Enter to win $4,000 in prizes →. They can be peeled and adjusted until the fit is exactly right. The Streamlight TLR-6 is a purpose-built miniature weapon light that has been designed for subcompact weapons. Yet, the AF did its best to remove the aircraft from service multiple times and failed. Additionally, you can select an optional combat cut in the leather aspect of this holster. I also swapped out my grip module with a grayguns grip module which is nice but not groundbreaking. It sits flush with the P365’s frame and matches the gun’s lines perfectly. A good weapon light/laser is one of the best accessories that you can add to any firearm. > Areas to be polished were identified by visual inspection. Maybe it’s because I shot the M9 for so long but the recoil action of the 320 feels foreign to me and the grip of the 226 feels wrong. I was excited about the HSGI Pistol TACO Mag for $28...and then I got over to Amazon and now they're $37.94!!! The sig 365 ammo has proven to not pass a denim gel test out of the 365's short barrel and be far worse than federal hst. Then you can choose between Standard Black, FDE, Sniper Grey, OD Green, Tiffany Blue Kydex for the mounted pocket. Ouch! It’s been a top-selling gun since then, and SIG and the firearms industry seems to be happy to throw their weight behind it. It’s useful to know that it can carry multiple magazine types, whether they are of the double or single stack variety.

The SIG Foxtrot365, for example, is SIG’s newest entry into this weird naming mechanism. And, since Streamlight has used a class 3R laser, you can expect to achieve precision laser targeting at various distances. AF capitulated and started the what became the A-10 program. No evidence of undue wear. It holds 12+1 all the time and can do my 15+1 mags with a little adapter …can’t see jumping to the 365. SIG has been making them as fast as they can, but they are still hard to come by. This means it can use a variety of ammunition types. Our favorite guns and gear that we've tested and fully recommend. I carry the 15-rounder as a spare magazine. Had the slide milled for a red dot...my old eyes appreciate it. Something went wrong. The ideal placement of this holster is on the rear side of your draw. Just $45 at the Sig parts & accessories store at Rainier Arms will get you the real deal and it’s a cinch to fit. Pro Grip for SIG P365 15 Round Magazine $23.99. Sig Sauer Upgrades & Sig P365 Grip Modules Purchase aftermarket and OEM Sig Sauer parts and upgrades here at NDZ Performance! And for those who don’t like fiddling around with small components, you’ll be happy to know this is a very easy to install drop-in design.

How can they not make a 15 round mag so you can hold it. Instead of taking hours finding good videos and reviews, I’ve aggregated all the best information on the Sig Sauer P365, its reliability stats, and the best holsters, lights, mods, and more. Quickly pressing either button will make it stay on until you press either button again.

Bone stock, have ran approx 1000 rounds through mine. It feels really weird to have a little baby gun with near Glock 19 capacity.

I’m glad I didn’t listen to the naysayers before buying it. I will purchase a P365 to see how it shoots for me. True Precision P320 3.9" Threaded Barrel Black Nitride.

I have Small Hands and use a Cadet Medium Golf Glove. The less fumbling you do the better and smaller mags can be difficult to retrieve from a mag carrier. Scott. I have been using the AIWB for over a month now and it has relegated all my other P365 holsters to a shoebox down in the basement. Now bear in mind the trigger is horrible, and with the 40 kit swapped in, function and accuracy are still fine although the entire shooting experience feeling is really, really bad, but what am I missing here?

Not only does it offer me more rounds, but its longer length makes it easier to draw and load into the gun. They say they're shipped to distributors but I haven't found any dealers showing this number popping up in their inventory. They stopped production and everything. I loaded it with Liberty Civil Defense rounds. For self-defense situations, I see it most useful as a way to maintain focus on your target as you scan your surroundings for other threats.

Which is available in seven stunning color options. Why not? This gun to me is a tea cup gun. Also, it’s convenient that you don’t have to remove the TLR-6 from your gun to change the batteries. That left me searching for a mag pouch that would meet the dimensions and simultaneously not be a piece of crap. As of this date, have 1100 rounds of +p through. A Pistol with 15 rounds with only a 3.1″ Barrel may be out of place. You get light and laser, light only, and laser only. SIG engineered an awesome pistol here. This limits your options, as manufacturers like Surefire have not made a light for the P365. No hesitation to carry or to depend on it. I snagged a Polymer TACO with the Universal Mounting Clip. The TLR-6 has push-button controls on both sides of the light's housing. I currently run a 365 slide, with the aforementioned barrel and comp on a 365XL grip module and it's by far my favorite carry gun with 12+1 rounds loaded and a spare 15 on a NeoMag in my pocket.

It’s how we can continue producing high quality coverage of warfare and global issues for you to enjoy. I’ve seen complaints pop up here and there, as well as some who don’t like night sights on their guns. 12 in stock! Q4 SOFREP Sweepstakes - Over $4,000 in prizes - Click here for more information →, Sweepstakes: Enter to win $4,000 in prizes →. On the flip side, if you do wish to remove the tape, it can be done in a clean manner, restoring your pistol back to the factory finish. Out of all the upgrades we’ve looked at, we’ve decided to award the…, Talon Grips INC – Grip Tape For Sig Sauer P365. I practice with it every time I go in there. Based on what I found, Sig did suspend production briefly to address some problems, but resumed shipping around May 15 after addressing those issues.

They have green laser and options. This switch is pressure activated when the weapon is gripped. With that said, we’d recommend checking out this Lightning Strike Firing Pin. Not true. Now, I didn’t pick it up with the gleeful expectation that it would feel and function like a Sig. Tips During the Ammo and Firearm Shortage Caused by COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Best 9mm Pistols in 2020 (For Concealed Carry, Home-Defense, and More), Best Complete AR-15 for the Money [2020 Review]. I love my P365!!! Apart from that, it’s close to perfect. These match grade barrels in a sub-compact pistol are the first of their kind and improve accuracy and overall performance. I guess that’s what happens when you want the smallest mags possible. No ILS (Instrument landing system--precision landing system aid so the aircraft could land safely in poor weather. .wp-review-2476.review-wrapper { font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; }, Product Name: We The People IWB Holster for SIG P365.