A "Freesat-from-Sky" viewing card is required. Test Your Broadband Check your broadband speed and get tips to improve performance online. Answered Go to the Answer. We're interested in your ideas for improving Sky Go, Sky Q & Sky Broadband. @Federica-C. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Oracle What's this? First, connect to your Router settings page; Note: If you have a Sky Q Hub it will constantly look for the best channel aically. The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Channel closure: YourTV (EPG 168) has been permanently removed from the TV Guide. Watch Live TV with over 220 channels and catch your favourite shows and movies on demand from over 3500+ titles! Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate.

Listings retrieved: 26th September 2020. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. ‎08/09/2019 Test Your Broadband overview. You're up to date Manage My Package - click to open detail panel. @MaccyD221 Apparently QVC Extra will be QVC Christmas on channel 682 from 8 October 2019 to early January 2020, according to https://www.tvchannellists.com/List_of_channels_on_Sky_(UK_and_Ireland)#Expected_future_EPG_changes, @Anonymous  Hey I hope neither of them close I still would like a Sky Two HD it would be a big mistake by Sky to close Pick as its used as a shop window to get Freeview viewers to the Sky platform it could do with a rebrand though Sky Mix seems good in my opinion however I since found out a new channel called Sky Crime is launching on 1st October 2019 its replacing the Real Lives channel that will close on that day to make way for the new channel, AMC will be leaving Sky TV next Wednesday according to RXTV twitter account, Any confirmed dates for the following pop-up channels? Mondays from 2 Nov, 4.10pm. 1,011 Views. Check out the video below which will show you how to connect to your router status page. Starz TV is set to play Christmas music from Tuesday. https://www.rxtvlog.com/2019/09/your-tv-to-cease-broadcasting.html.

You can continue to watch your favourite YourTV programmes such as Bones and The Mentalist on FOX, via Sky, NowTV, Virgin Media, Talk Talk, and TVPlayer.". Sky Talk offers two different voicemail services if you’re away from your telephone or engaged on another call: : our standard voicemail and Sky Talk Voicemail Plus. It's a quick and easy way to make sure your Sky Broadband is running at its best. Test Your Broadband - click to open detail panel. Lots of things can interfere with wireless signals, many of these are out of your control, for example; if your neighbour is using the same channel as you the two competing signals could cause interference for both of you. We’re working hard to help you as fast as we can.

This page has been archived for future reference. Now carry your TV wherever you go. Water tanks or the thickness of walls are issues which aren't as easy to overcome. This will take approximately 10 seconds. My Sky app. Even though Sky UK provides this platform, it does not advertise it. Check you're connected to your Sky Broadband. FsfS contains all the free-to-air channels available on Sky UK and Freesat, but also transmits free-to-view channels that are not available on the BBC's and ITV's Freesatplatform. Following the instructions in these videos, you can find the best wireless channel on your operating system; Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Apple OS X.

- last edited: In the meantime, you can enjoy a collection of festive movies on Sony Christmas (channel 319). We would like to thank all of our loyal viewers and fans for all of their support over the last four years. ‎28/09/2019

Thanks. Why is this and how can I get it back

And depending on which hub you have, the password, Wait a few minutes for your hub to start up again, then your network name and its password will be reset to the ones on the back or bottom of your hub, Enter the username and password. Can you get them to put more than 2 lan ports on a modern piece of equipment and can you also get them to stop them both from failing to get a dhcp ip address? 11:51 AM, "We have taken the difficult decision to close YourTV and the channel will no longer be available from noon on Friday 27th September 2019 in the UK. Help and support information if you're having issues connecting to Sky WiFi. Will it be changing to Starz Xmas? Just checked the your tv website and it says they have taken the decision to close the channel from noon today.

Check you're connected to your Sky Broadband. We would like to thank all of our loyal viewers and fans for all of their support over the last four years. If these don’t work, follow the … ‎05/09/2019 The Sky Hub will reboot and connect to the internet. Good to know: Your password is always case sensitive, so enter it exactly like its shown or how you created it. Posted using Debian GNU/Linux 10 (buster) aarch64 on a 8GB Raspberry Pi 4B. In case your router’s IP address is not this, you can find it using the method mentioned above. Record or download movies directly to your Sky box. 11:50 AM Channel 168 Your TV is missing. Program the Sky+HD remote to control a Sound Syste... Make sure you're connected to your home broadband network. Where a channel can be watched for free, the channel number is listed below.

TIP: If you want to return your Sky Hub to factory settings, press and hold the reset button on the back of the Sky Hub until the power light flashes on and off four times then remains on. Note that this is a commercial decision taken by Disney after their purchase of Fox, and was NOT made by Sky. Note that this is a commercial decision taken by Disney after their purchase of Fox, and was NOT made by Sky. Why is this and how can I get it back . Please DO NOT private message me for help! Find out how to track your Sky Mobile order or rearrange your delivery. ‎28/09/2019 Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, all connected by wifi Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema Sky Superfast Broadband, LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV We would like to thank all of our loyal viewers and fans for all of their support over the last four years. I may have an Oracle badge but i'm still just a customer. 10:23 AM, Channel announcement: "We have taken the difficult decision to close YourTV and the channel will no longer be available from noon on Friday 27th September 2019 in the UK. You can continue to watch your favourite YourTV programmes such as Bones and The Mentalist on FOX, via Sky, NowTV, Virgin Media, Talk Talk and TVPlayer.". Test Your Broadband Check your broadband speed and get tips to improve performance online. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. 2 Likes Answer Best Answers Highlighted. In addition, if you can watch (or listen) immediately online, press the button in the "web" column. https://www.rxtvlog.com/2019/09/your-tv-to-cease-broadcasting.html. Now, reconnect all your devices to your WiFi and you’re good to go. We would like to thank all of our loyal viewers and fans for all of their support over the last four years. ‎28/09/2019 Depending on which hub you have, these are set by default to: If you want to change these from there default: Thanks for using our online services – if you do still need to contact us, please be aware that wait times may be longer than normal due to social distancing in our contact centres, but be assured we’re prioritising calls from customers who’ve already been online. In this new series, Dr. Pimple Popper is back with more pops than ever! - last edited: Answered: Channel 168 Your TV is missing. Manage My Bill - click to open detail panel. 11:51 AM, "We have taken the difficult decision to close YourTV and the channel will no longer be available from noon on Friday 27th September 2019 in the UK. Delivery - Sky Mobile. In addition, if you can watch (or listen) immediately online, press the button in the "web" column.

Join Now Explore more on Sky Starter . This page has been archived for future reference. 11:50 AM We're celebrating the pups of PAW Patrol all this month with non-stop rescues, non-stop adventures, and non-stop pawsome antics all September long! Channel announcement: "We have taken the difficult decision to close YourTV and the channel will no longer be available from noon on Friday 27th September 2019 in the UK.

Select Wireless or WiFi. Dr Pimple Popper: Before the Pop – Reality. 09:41 AM Following the instructions in these videos, you can find the best wireless channel on your operating system; Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Apple OS X.

Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.

I may have an Oracle badge but i'm still just a customer. Oracle.

Delicious Miss Brown. Subscribe to this post to receive regular updates. Browse the latest customer ideas or add your own. You can continue to watch your favourite YourTV programmes such as Bones and The Mentalist on FOX, via Sky, NowTV, Virgin Media, Talk Talk and TVPlayer.".

Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. TIP: If you want to return your Sky Hub to factory settings, press and hold the reset button on the back of the Sky Hub until the power light flashes on and off four times then remains on. Note that this is a commercial decision taken by Disney after their purchase of Fox, and was NOT made by Sky. Hey thanks for a reply I did wonder the same thing thought they might of had Sky Two in HD by now and have it running beside Sky One with promotions for programmes etc am guessing Sky Two will be for the chop in the coming months/years. - last edited: Use the TV guide to find out what's on DStv. Why is this and how can I get it back, ‎28/09/2019 Any other hub settings you’ve changed will also be reset, including the password you use to log in to your hub. Now carry your TV wherever you go. The Best of Sky Starter. We don't have any news about that particular channel yet.

FsfS contains the free-to-air and free-to-view channels shown on this page. As for the other channels, we have no updates. Sky WiFi - Connection issues. TV Guide - click to open detail panel.

Watch Live TV with over 220 channels and catch your favourite shows and movies on demand from over 3500+ titles! If you need help with anything else, head over to our Broadband Community. Thank you in advance for showing kindness and consideration to our team as they do their very best to help you. You can continue to watch your favourite YourTV programmes such as Bones and The Mentalist on FOX, via Sky, NowTV, Virgin Media, Talk Talk and TVPlayer.". No new notifications. Why is this and how can I get it back, ‎28/09/2019 Where a channel can be watched for free, the channel number is listed below. So as of now, it wouldn't make sense to launch them in HD. You can also read reviews, watch trailers and get the latest cinema news. We would like to thank all of our loyal viewers and fans for all of their support over the last four years.