I first saw this film when I attended the Israeli film Festival in Atlanta. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2016, Timely shipping, but the movie not recommended, Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2020.

05 May 2016 There's no download needed with Showbox and Showbox never needs to be updated. Alex sees himself as a mythological minotaur that's half-man, half-beast. View production, box office, & company info, Benjamin Tamuz (novel), Travelling or based outside United States? Romance, Thriller. Thea first thinks ... See full summary ».

The movie itself is fairly gripping; I don't rate it highly because the final scene, where the Mossad agent simply dumps all his training, wasn't believable and looks like a perfunctory wrap. There's no feud between Alex's people and Thea's, Thea freely takes up with other men, and the personal attraction isn't mutual.

Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2005, This is a joint film between Israel and United States. Ending is sad though - be warned!

It is a web app that works on any operating software including iOS and Android. For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. Minotaur (1997) on IMDb: Movies, TV, Celebs, and more... LATEST HEADLINES. He falls in love with young music student Thea, but can not reveal himself and sends her gifts secretly. With Mili Avital, Dan Turgeman, Georges Corraface, Christine Jones. Exclusive: Ray Harryhausen 'still very proud' of original Clash of the Titans.

Romance, Thriller, Alex Abramov is Mossad secret agent looking after some bad guys. 91 min I found myself squeezing the seat arm, chewing on my nails and rooting for the main character (out loud) to finally get the girl. Putlockers 123movies Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2016. STREAM DOWNLOAD. There's a problem loading this menu right now. He falls in love with young music student Thea, but can not reveal himself and sends her gifts secretly. The movie is well acted, but like many other "suspense" movies, there is little action and the movie is slow.

177; Genre: Romance; Release year: 1997 (1999-11-23) Running time: 91 min; Original Title: Minotaur; Voted: 177 ; Alex Abramov is Mossad secret agent looking after some bad guys. Based on a novel by acclaimed author Benjamin Tamuz, "Minotaur" is a haunting story of love, obsession and destiny. He falls in love with young music student Thea, but can not reveal himself and sends her gifts secretly. ", Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2010. Irving S. White, Jews in the News: La Jewish Film Festival to Screen Gripping Television and László Nemes First Film, The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – 14th October 2013, Exclusive: Ray Harryhausen 'still very proud' of original Clash of the Titans.

Popcorn Time Starring: Mili Avital Dan Turgeman Mike Burstyn.

Alex Abramov is Mossad secret agent looking after some bad guys.

Minotaur.

It is a damn near perfect love story with the right mix of intrigue, mild fight scenes, uncomfortable scenarios and so fourth. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. HeyUGuys This unsophisticated, over the top movie is one of the most beautiful love stories put to film. They pictured Mossad agents as Natural born psychic assasins. Sign in to see videos available to you. All I can say is "An Israel made movie with an Arab point of view story! The movie is well acted, but like many other "suspense" movies, there is little action and the movie is slow. If you know anything the British's reluctance to concede to threat or give-up their control of Palestine, then you already know how this movie will end. Alex (Dan Turgeman), a Mossad agent on a secret mission, meets Thea (Mili Avital) and is deeply affected by her. The Geek Files Alex (Dan Turgeman), a Mossad agent on a secret mission, meets Thea (Mili Avital) and is deeply affected by her.

Interesting tale of love and misunderstandings, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 2, 2015. The story had so many holes that it was impossible to figure out what was going on.

It's not an Advertising and promotional movie for Israel.

If you are looking for an opportunity to practice Hebrew and a little French, then this movie is watchable thanks to the acting.

Read Storyline.

Thea first thinks, Starring: | Alex Abramov is Mossad secret agent looking after some bad guys.

Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2011. Alex Abramov is Mossad secret agent looking after some bad guys. A previous reviewer drew an analogy between MINOTAUR and ROMEO AND JULIET. Gomovies